It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* - Mass Arrests - Bill Wood Gives Details

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
reply to post by Screwed

There are no secret Seals, only secret missions.

Don Shipley has maintained the Bud's roster since he retired 12 years ago, it is a record of every person who was even accepted to Bud's school, from day one.

Billy is not listed, his real DD-214 is in one of the links I posted above.

POWNetwork.com has been exposing military phonies for years, and Don Shipley is the guy the real Seals trust with the info.

Thanks for the Don Shipley conformation!

How do these frauds think they won't get exposed? Pretty lame to pretend to be a
Soldier of that caliber (anyone who can pass BUDS is a bad mother------!)

Project Camelot with another fail, they just get stories & run w/it.

Just like Alex Jones.

This guy's story is hardly new, there have been imposters before, there will be again. But he was NOT a Navy Seal in any way shape or form.

Drones are not operated by field personel, they are being flown by guys in trailers outside of Vegas.

I'd get that Spidey sense looked at, because this guy screams fraud.

I spent 19 years in the military, I can spot a poser.
edit on 7-5-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Can we all agree that Eva is hot?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bulldetector

Maybe, as long she keeps her mouth shut!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think it would be foolish to plan my life and intentions around this this video...
I do however think that "emergency" planning as individuals and neighborhoods is important
and I did appreciate the message that in SHTF senario, we need to stick together.

I live in CA and have gone through the some BIG earthquakes, people show thier "hearts" more than I can describe, power and water out for almost two weeks, and the parents, and families in the neighborhood worked it out amazingly, Dad's cooking in the streets on barbacues, Mom's keeping us all on track, lol, if you had to go potty you had to go fill up the bucket at neighbors pool, which actually did create enough suction to make the toliet flush if you poured it in right after, with a plunger too...anyways,,,,lol, sorry, yuk....

Maybe these folks are "deluded" for whatever reasons, but thier message about people working together in an emergency is worth consideration, and as "loopy" as some thought "blondie" was, she actually said some insightful things....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think it would be foolish to plan my life and intentions around this this video...
I do however think that "emergency" planning as individuals and neighborhoods is important
and I did appreciate the message that in SHTF senario, we need to stick together.

I live in CA and have gone through the some BIG earthquakes, people show thier "hearts" more than I can describe, power and water out for almost two weeks, and the parents, and families in the neighborhood worked it out amazingly, Dad's cooking in the streets on barbacues, Mom's keeping us all on track, lol, if you had to go potty you had to go fill up the bucket at neighbors pool, which actually did create enough suction to make the toliet flush if you poured it in right after, with a plunger too...anyways,,,,lol, sorry, yuk....

Maybe these folks are "deluded" for whatever reasons, but thier message about people working together in an emergency is worth consideration, and as "loopy" as some thought "blondie" was, she actually said some insightful things....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalterKovacs
reply to post by Dustytoad

Looking back on it, it was a fishy site. (I just hope to hell, I didn't get a virus or something.

What really got my attention though was his claims of being a seal AND a drone operator. I posted more on that somewhere above if you wish to check it out! Thanks for letting me know of the ills and pitfalls of such a site!

If you look at my post on the top of page 2 you will see that Navy SEALS have come out to discredit this guy.
Oathkeepers has also said he is not one of them, even though he claimed as much.
This is a serious offense. Anything he says after that cannot be trusted by me.

And as I said earlier, Someone as serious as a SEAL does not say umm that many times.
They give direct answers. Look at his eyes. There isn't any seriousness or intensity...
I was Army Air Defense and I am, to this day, Intense. The Army made me Strong.
First time I ran into an 82nd Staff Sargent I was Owned. Bad 2 hour experience haha...

*************EDIT: Oh Nevermind.. Haha. I see you have experience in the service too, and picked up on it.
Those who havn't been in try and make up stories, but they sound fishy...

I was 14E in the Army. I never left the states.

They did change my record a little, but that's something I'll just live with, haha. There is no way they could change it completely and scrub someone so easily. I have records of my own from my service. Orders and forms out the a$s ya know?
I probably have 600 forms from the Army, and I was in less than a year.

You wanna do paper work? Join the Army lol.

BUT... Bob Lazar and examples like that CAN happen. He is a civilian though. That's much easier to change, and the rewards for changing someones records like his ARE much Higher. My Uncle does contract work for the military. Worked on Nuclear subs, Missiles, anti terror devices, and Navy Guns...

I have tried finding anything on him, but there is nothing to find, so civilians with high clearance are hard to pin down... But Military... Well ya know...

I won't judge him for having sex with a 16 year old consensually. That was just a stupid mistake. I like older women so I can't really relate, but it's nothing to discredit him with in my book. I have an underage drinking ticket from years ago. We all get caught doing silly things, sometimes by friends, sometimes by the law... Whatever..

If he ever came/comes forward with records of transfers between units, Or Marching Orders, Or similar, I WILL change my Tune. It's not that hard..

Heck even his application for a TS, Top Secret, Clearance will do for me.
I could show you guys my application for Secret...
edit on 5/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Ah a fellow serviceman! I was in from 2002-2010 (Broken service...I got recalled) My mos was 0311, I was in 3/3 Kilo, 1/3 Alpha, and 2/9 Echo. 14 E eh? Nice gig for sure!

Yeah, I am VERY suspicious of the whole Bob Lazar thing, I mean chances are there might be a thread on here I haven't seen on him explaining or clearing the air on that bit of conspiracy. But from what I know, it is in the realm of possibility that "they" could discredit him. But as for this Wood, or whatever the hell his name is, we both can agree that his credentials are VERY suspect if downright lies (That's what I think). So even if we throw out his charges, he still remains a very shady character, but then if you add it back in, it just adds to his downfall so to speak.

And as for filling out forms.......NO THANK YOU!! I thought filling out missing gear statements were bad when I first got in....boy oh boy was I wrong. The checking out process was the true soul crusher! But I got my DD214 and I'm out!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WalterKovacs

I find some believability in Bob Lazar, so that should say a lot about my dislike and distrust of this "woods" guy...

Like I said though, My uncle has worked on a lot of advanced physics and electrical things, and he can talk about it down to how many volts.
Bob Lazar never as far as I could tell said anything specific enough for me to verify.
It's an open book with him, Can't close it either way. The closest thing he said that made me think TRUE, I cannot say, or maybe I can, but I don't know if it's a secret or not, so I will not say. I take secrets seriously if they are valid and understood beforehand. And My uncle doesn't say Anything, about, anything, really... People who come out so publicly and say so much, are almost always liars, unless they are trying to talk to the president or the congress.

Missing gear statements... Aww... Nostalgia..
I kind of, kind of, miss the Army...
Course civilians don't know that there is almost always a paper trail in the service so they believe stories about the Army losing Billions of Dollars in cash in route to the Iraqi government... Oh my... Where's my cut lol... One time I stole an MRE... Haha Army. Got ya.

Good to be FREE no?
edit on 5/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by AGWskeptic

No, deep down inside I know you may be right but it is really hard to come to terms with the fact that there are sociopaths in this world if you truely take the time to understand what it means to be labeled a sociopath which clearly you do.

This guy is probably phoney BUT I try to allow room for my own ignorance or other unseen variables which may come to light so I am going to hold off on coming out and declaring that he is a phoney 100%.
You are probably right but I just don't want to believe you're right and I am holding out hope that you aren't.

Make sense?

You can't allow logic to be displaced by hope.

If you run your life that way you will face disappointment at every turn.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Here you go all you nonbelievers Mass Arrests are happening
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Liens Filed Against G7 Central Banks, page 1

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
My greatest concern about these processes are if there are road blocks and THE WRONG people start to disappear say gun owners,we could be getting flanked by a hostile force.If they only position around places of authority they will be watched by rifle scopes.There will have to be support for fighters doing this.They will not have jobs.they will only be armed and ready to combat.Does everyone realize they will need to help if these events occur?Will you bring food, water,if shooting starts bullets?If you hoard only for your own you will die without a combat defense, if the military isn't around and the police can't handle it.Are the police aware of this possibility?
I hear about militias be trained to fight but what about squad level logistics? If people say its their problem all of us will fail.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
Here you go all you nonbelievers Mass Arrests are happening
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No they are not, that is just another lie from Wilcock....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Tomorrow is June 21. So if no one gets arrested, and if no aliens show up to take the bad people away, I guess this was all a bunch of crap. Bill Wood is in jail, so I guess he can't really defend himself. But Drake is still out there, so... yeah, I can't wait, really.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

I didn't get the memo that Bill Wood was in jail.
What for?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by MrUncreated

I didn't get the memo that Bill Wood was in jail.
What for?

Apparently, he moved to another state, but didn't register as a sex offender. Or something. Personally, I never believe the "official" story. Why be a member of ATS if you do stuff like that, right?

Oh... and that "angel" being channeled is Linda Dillon, with Steve Beckow. I lost respect for him (not that I had a lot, but still) when he started giving all of the donations people were sending in to help the less fortunate, to that old harpy. That's not what those funds were for, but he is the most gullible idiot I've ever seen. You'd have to look up the whole Neptune spaceship trip he planned with her to know what I'm talking about. Anyway, that's a personal rant I had to get out of my system. Oh, and you can see David Wilcock there in the news clip

I'm holding off judgement until something, or nothing, happens, I guess. I can't claim to have much hope for anything, though. I'm in a very dark place.
edit on 20-6-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
And justice will be served.

Nothing worse than a phony hero.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
double post
edit on 21-6-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I lost the count of how many prophecies and predictions for today, June 21, have failed.

A real sh*tload of failed predictions...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patifier I for myself wont be wasting my time with this anymore.

Don't give up hope yet.

Wilcock and Drake could have more entertainment for us in store.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Patifier

I bet she blowed his whistle after the video

2nd line.
edit on 21-6-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join