It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are trying to see auras or work with energy, do NOT worry about what others say about the col

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The only thing that matter is INTENT, it does not matter what color another website tells you to use. If you believe the color of love is PINK, and not green, then use PINK. Connect with your mind and use the colors that YOU believe to be appropriate.

See all of the information on the internet about aura and colors as a GUIDE if you are not sure where to begin, but as you connect more with yourself, you will begin to realize how YOU truly feel about the colors.

In my heart, GREEN is the color of healing so that is what I use for that intent. PINK is the color of romance so I use that color with that intent. WHITE is the color of all colors combined, it is the holy color of all that is and it is the color of joy, so I use that color with that intent.

Yellow is the color of excitement and blue is the color of calmness...

These colors can also be used in a negative way and sense "darkness" is negative in MY MIND, I believe the dark colors can be use for bad intent such as gray, dark yellow, dark blue, and so on...

Remember, this is the way MY mind and MY soul believes with the colors to be.

When working with energy you should NOT use any website as a bible for the colors, use the colors that make sense in YOUR heart and mind...

Remember, you don't have to do a specific visualization, it is ALL about intent, but use things that make sense in YOUR visualization.

Remember, you are a human of FREEDOM. Do your visualization and work with energy in your unique way.

Information is just there, use your own heart and mind to see what agrees with your soul...

If something scares, examine that feeling and find out WHY.. Free yourself from the fear, otherwise you'll be easy to control...

Peace, this is just something to consider!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Remember, you are a human of FREEDOM. Do your visualization and work with energy in your unique way.

Wow, this is one of the most bizarre and craziest threads I have read on ATS.

Your words have just mind-controlled me to give you a S+F.

I am just stunned beyond all comprehension as to the deeper spiritual meaning of this thread.

Ouch, my head hurts and I only just got out of bed.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Haven't you heard? There's an explanation for auras now. Just a brain glitch.

No super powers, sorry.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

This is just materialistic scientist trying to explain it away since they cannot accept the reality. This is what I believe due to the evidence that I know first-hand, but you are free to believe whatever you wish.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Sounds more like you cannot accept reality.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

If you believe that, it is OK. I do not want to argue with a person's perspective on this subject. I made this thread for others who wants to see the auras or understand colors but don't know where to begin.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Working with energy
nah. Just try to be reasonable for a moment. If two people are seeing different colors, and each color objectively represents a particular frequency, then it has no objective reality. It's just a projection of a feeling using something similar to synaesthesia. It's cool that you have the ability to see what your subconscious hints at directly, but I wonder how much good the belief that you're "working with energy" does for you.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

This is just materialistic scientist trying to explain it away since they cannot accept the reality. This is what I believe due to the evidence that I know first-hand, but you are free to believe whatever you wish.

Can you share the evidence please.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Working with energy
nah. Just try to be reasonable for a moment. If two people are seeing different colors, and each color objectively represents a particular frequency, then it has no objective reality. It's just a projection of a feeling using something similar to synaesthesia. It's cool that you have the ability to see what your subconscious hints at directly, but I wonder how much good the belief that you're "working with energy" does for you.

Because the colors do NOT objectively represent anything. It is subjective. That is why to people can see the same aura and get different colors.

If a person is egotistic and two people are trying to see the aura, and one believes that that "red" is the color of ego and the other person think that "green" is the color of ego. They'll see those two different colors on the individual but with the same meaning.

reply to post by 0thetrooth0

The evidence witnessed at first hand is personal experience, so I have none to offer you, although you are free to practice seeing auras if you wish, there are many websites with techniques, they'll help you develop the skill.
edit on 6-5-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Being a person who has experienced auras and worked with them on my own level, including verifying what I was seeing with the people I was seeing these things for, IE, ASKING as stranger,You have a green streak shooting out from your shoulder, did you injure it? And finding out that yep, they did, etc, I can say that brain glitch or not, there is a lot of validity to the use of auras. And really, people who dismiss these things because they themselves are either unable or unwilling to look for themselves, just irritates me to no end.

Auras cannot be debunked because they exist.
Everyone and everything is surrounded by, and is energy,
that is physics.

So go ahead and believe what you wish, but stop being a troll.

Good day sir.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

If auras are real does this mean that everything usually associated with it by the "new age movement" is real? Like chakras, humas having a soul, and reincarnation among other things?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Can you share your personal experience please.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Actually, most of those ideas have been around for a long time, the new age movement just seems to clump them all together.

Chakras are real on some level. I messed with them a little when I was studying healing, but never had to much to do with them, I just kind of learned about them, got to see mine once, and then moved on to other ideas. But as best I can tell, they do exist.

The concept of chakra originates in Hindu texts and features in tantric and yogic traditions of Hinduism and Buddhism. Its name derives from the Sanskrit word for "wheel" or "turning" (cakraṃ चक्रं [ˈtʃəkrə̃], pronounced [ˈtʃəkrə] in Hindi; Pali: cakka चक्क, Thai: จักระ, Telugu: చక్రo, Tamil: சக்கரம், Kannada: ಚಕ್ರ, Chinese: 轮, Tibetan: འཁོར་ལོ་; khorlo).[1]

Wikilink Just so you can see it is a very old belief.

As to humans having souls, it depends on what you think a soul is. That is open to interpretation. I believe personally that I am a spirit in a human body, so to me it is the other way around, I am a spirit that has a body.

Reincarnation is also something that I believe in
I actually got to relive the last two hours of my last lifetime after a meditation one night.
This is not a new age idea either.

I don't believe anything that I cannot experience for myself.

edit on 6-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

It seems that some people are jealous that they don't get to have these awesome experiences. The fact that they jump straight to a negative pathway when it comes to this by hinting at the idea that you are deluded basically proves that they could really use some spiritual development. Science has been turned upside down on its head so many times throughout history, and yet there are those who cling to it like it will never change or be wrong.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I would recommend anyone who is curious about the subject of Chakras and energy to also look into the works of Falun Dafa and what they refer to as the "Law Wheel". Very interesting concept and one worth a little bit of meditation on

Another great little source on the subject (and others of similar nature) is a great series called "Spirit Science" you can look up on youtube. I believe chakras is episode 2.

As far as "proof" of anything, I've learned over the years the value in the phrase "Ask and you shall receive"

Literally speak out loud your questions/aspirations, addressed to either the Universe/God/Singularity/Zen (once again whatever you're most comfortable with) or even just to yourself and when meditating or sleeping the answers just kind of "flow" their way into your subconscious, and unlike a literal internet search, i can't promise any instant solution popping into your brain to answer all your unanswerable questions. Just try it out for yourself, and learn to love and trust your instincts and "gut" feelings

Specific cases in my own life have stemmed from a childhood experience when I had a bit of an epiphany staring at a mirrored cabinet in our bathroom pointed back in at the main mirror.

It was a reflection of a reflection of a reflection continuing into infinity. Something about focusing on infinity clears out all the other 'noise', all my other random thoughts.

For lack of more scientific terms, the front center of my brain/forehead 'buzzes' and i feel an inner calm and clarity. If i were to call this anything, to me, it is projecting a "Clear/Transparent" aura.

Love the topic OP! Thanks for sharing

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
so all that aura cam bull# that all these self proclaimed "Aurists" hold so holy are complete bunk? Because in reality, the colours captured by the camera are completely left up to individual interpretation? How so then when they try to project a healing energy and the camera captures green, if you decided that colour means something different in should appear that colour to you should it not? Then how come it remains the same colour on the film? Sorry, just wanted to add this in, one or the other is tom foolery. I believe in aura's and can see them when I try, how ever I follow the same colours as reiki lays out for the chakras. Seems to hit the nail on the head more often than not, and unfortunately it's not personal preference, but a neat concept non the less.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You are 100% correct I believe what you say is true and for those people out there with negative comments please don't post those

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Actually, most of those ideas have been around for a long time, the new age movement just seems to clump them all together.

Chakras are real on some level. I messed with them a little when I was studying healing, but never had to much to do with them, I just kind of learned about them, got to see mine once, and then moved on to other ideas. But as best I can tell, they do exist.

The concept of chakra originates in Hindu texts and features in tantric and yogic traditions of Hinduism and Buddhism. Its name derives from the Sanskrit word for "wheel" or "turning" (cakraṃ चक्रं [ˈtʃəkrə̃], pronounced [ˈtʃəkrə] in Hindi; Pali: cakka चक्क, Thai: จักระ, Telugu: చక్రo, Tamil: சக்கரம், Kannada: ಚಕ್ರ, Chinese: 轮, Tibetan: འཁོར་ལོ་; khorlo).[1]

Wikilink Just so you can see it is a very old belief.

As to humans having souls, it depends on what you think a soul is. That is open to interpretation. I believe personally that I am a spirit in a human body, so to me it is the other way around, I am a spirit that has a body.

Reincarnation is also something that I believe in
I actually got to relive the last two hours of my last lifetime after a meditation one night.
This is not a new age idea either.

I don't believe anything that I cannot experience for myself.

edit on 6-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

How can I go about experiencing these things myself?

What kind of meditation did you do?

How soon after you started meditating did you relive your past live? Is it something hard to do?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

How can I go about experiencing these things myself?

Well, if you have ever experienced any sort of psychic phenomenon it is much easier than if you have not, just because you already know there is something to it, you avoid a lot of the doubts that someone who has not experienced it does, but the bottom line is meditation of some kind. It is not only good for relaxing, it is good for getting in touch with what you are as a human being, which if you turn your attention towards auras, and psychic abilities, you will experience after learning how to meditate and quiet the mind.

What kind of meditation did you do?

I don't meditate anymore, I should though.
What I used was a simple candle. I never got into the fancy mantras or yoga types meditations. All I did was light a candle and examine the flame until my mind would quiet down and go "blank" so to speak. I would slip into a trance after a while and then when I came back from where ever I was "gone" to in my head, I would feel much more relaxed. Always before I meditated I would state out loud what I was doing it for, such as seeing auras. (candles are great for this as a flame seems to have several layers to it, much like an aura.)
A lot of the time nothing would happen other than being relaxed, but almost always after I went to bed I would have dreams about my meditations and get most of my answers to my med questions there, in my dreams.

How soon after you started meditating did you relive your past live? Is it something hard to do?

I think I relived my last lifetime within 6 months of beginning meditation. One of the things I meditated on was reincarnation because I had always wondered if it was real,and because I was learning about myself, I needed to know, for me it was a vital thing. I had to know if I was just here for a one time ride, or if what some people had told me was real, which was that I had been here several times before. I never believed what others told me, I needed to know for myself. One night during my meditation I asked for an answer to reincarnation, and after I went to bed that night, I relived the last two hours of my last lifetime, right up until death. It wasn't hard for me to do at all, I just asked for an answer and when I got it, I accepted what I got because it explained a lot of things in this lifetime as well.

Hope that helps.

These experiences are different for everyone, but I learned auras through meditation, and then a few books after I started to experience them. Barbara Ann Brennon has a book called Hands of Light, which is very good for learning about auras and chakras. That book helped me a lot, although in the end, all aura awareness has done for me is allow me to see moods when I talk to people sometimes. If a person does not like what I say, the light around their heads gets darker, and it gets brighter if they agree with me, works GREAT for job interviews.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join