It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are trying to see auras or work with energy, do NOT worry about what others say about the col

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Maybe you find something inside:

Your Spiritual Revolution IV: Basic Konwlege III: The Aura

And here is a quote from another part of my series:

Originally posted by JimIrie
First you have to understand how the whole physical/astral connection works. Clear is that your brain is the connection between them. But what are the catalysts that bring you to the wanted level?
Its really easy when you know it...

Your brain works with PICTURES and ARCHAIC SYMBOLS AND THE WILL to do it, to reach what you want.
Do you have children? Yes? Then read the next example:
Remember when your kid learned to walk or to talk.
When it has done it once, it has the picture of the certain action.
Now put this upon yourself: If you have the will to do it(and thats the harder part! Think how often you had to give your child the braveness to go on...), the brain sends the command through the nerves to the legs and does it! (Here plays the motoric a important role, but the same you can achieve to mental technics.)

So notice:

***Image + Will = Act!***

This is the first important rule! And if you do a bit research on magical subjects you will see that is the pure core of every teaching and culture or ritual...

I think this colours are the picture-connection between the real energys and what your brain can emphathize.

Peace, love and light
edit on 7-5-2012 by JimIrie because: link

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

It's called cognitive dissonance. It's the screen of white noise that keeps people fettered in their poisoned, indoctrinated minds, thus preventing them from reaching any form of spiritual development or serenity. I don't it even makes sense to argue with them as they are worthy of our pity.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Thanks for posting this! I have been working with seeing auras/my own and have had trouble letting go of expectations and only focusing on the intent. This is very well put
and encouraging

new topics

<< 1   >>

join