It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to all Ron Paul Supporters stop insulting/pounding/trolling others with different beliefs!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Lol as if voting mattered.

Let's vote in a supposed messiah from within a corrupt system in hope he will single handedly have the system purge itself.

Suuuure.

As if the powerful interests at stake would leave their might to the fickle whim of the peasantry.

Get real.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Why don't you post a pro-Romney thread spreading his political views and opinions about how a nation should be ruled? Why do you have to cut RP's erection instead of defending Romney's ideas?

Just do it. Post a thread that tries to enroll people with Romney's ideas and you'll see how popular he is.
What you do is basically what Romney does. Divide people.

Rally your Romney voters on a thread wherein the tackle of RP isn't your only purpose. The RP haters can sure explain how they piss on him but can they try to convince others with solid arguments about Romney political views?

I don't think they can because Mitt's political perspectives are as artificial as his haircut.

Convince me with something. Something he's gonna do to put USA and the world on the right track?

I'm open and rational. So how's he planning to build up population wellness during his reign? How is Romney going to help his country without #ing half of the planet and the world population?

Peace
edit on 6-5-2012 by CityFarmer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Just because you dislike the answers you receive for your 'simple questions,' does not mean they have not been answered.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

You just bashed Ron Paul supporters because you’re having a hard time getting your brainwashed (Fox News) viewpoints across to ATS members?

There are plenty of free thinking people on here that will debate you. Problem is when their views don’t match your spoon feed views you meltdown.

edit on 6-5-2012 by IndieA because: .

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If the OP would start a thread and explain how his candidate can help America with the economy, jobs, the drug war, the war on terror, healthcare, and social issues that would be enlightening. Present your case. Focus on the issues, and present factual evidence how the candidate is the best choice. We will see if the OP has the same passion as the RP supporters. BTW, bashing the supporters of a candidate and insulting their intelligence does not give credibility and is fruitless. I believe a rational and civil discussion can occur.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This was written by a little girl, dont be too hard on her, she doesnt get it yet...maybe after puberty her brain will fill out too.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I started a thread a while ago, to compare the merits of Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich. I wanted to know, in a head to head, who would get someone's vote. A hypothetical duel, if you will.

What I got was a tirade of nonsense, generally simplistic responses like "Neither, i'd vote RP" or "they r both crooks". Hardly appropriate - or helpful.

The validity of the thread itself was called into question - by not including Ron Paul as an option, I was obviously pulling a fast one and unfairly sidelining him (the point of a hypothetical debate presumably being missed by those complaining).

There is a most definite smugness exuded by about 80% of Ron Paul supporters on here - the trouble seems to be that because supporters of other candidates are being chased off / shouted down, there is no concept of a balanced debate on here. The RP movement supports itself in such a way that everything is spun with RP being the moral guiding force and everyone else pawns of TPTB.

I've lost track of the number of times a RP supporter has replied to a Gingrich / Santorum / Romney supporter with "oh, you're brainwashed...too bad". This infuriating, childish approach to debate has done an incredible disservice to an otherwise reasonable challenge for power, by RP.

You know who you are. Shame on you.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
OP do you listen to Micheal Savage?
edit on 6-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
OP do you listen to Micheal Savage?
edit on 6-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Driving on a road trip one day, I decided to check what am radio signals reached the middle of nowhere. Sadly, I stumbled upon this slime. His words were nauseating and despicable yet his persona so transparent. How can people buy into this? Knowing that he may have a following is one of the reasons my faith in humanity is virtually gone. How that repugnant entity can sleep at night with the effects of his visceral hate and propaganda spewed daily is beyond real. How can anyone willingly make the world a darker place day after day for the almighty coin is abhorrent.

Sorry, for the rant. Browsing AM radio was a scarring experience. A hauntingly sad voyage into all that is wrong with the irreparably ignorant side humanity.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join