It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No super moon global catastrophe threads.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Just realized that today was the "super moon" and there was minimal, if any, threads leading up to it. From observation, I can usually get uber prepared for the end of the world by coming to ATS and checking out the new topics. Im not sure if I need to be alarmed and assume that the super moon threads are being censored and to plan accordingly. Or go with the flow and jump on the next hot topic and pretend that I so in touch with it....

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nolongerblind
Just realized that today was the "super moon" and there was minimal, if any, threads leading up to it. From observation, I can usually get uber prepared for the end of the world by coming to ATS and checking out the new topics. Im not sure if I need to be alarmed and assume that the super moon threads are being censored and to plan accordingly. Or go with the flow and jump on the next hot topic and pretend that I so in touch with it....

Did you honestly think there was going to be?

I'm guessing no.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I was gonna start a rant about it....spend hours with a tooth pick cleaning the scope.Then it clouded over

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Its out now just out of the clouds. Super moon , like daylight outside.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rockinground

Set your camera 50 ISO or less if you can . 1/50 of secound then experiment if need be and use timer or remote with your tripod. remember to lead your target. I hope you get some good pictures.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Strange. I'm into conspiracies, but the moon does alter the way people behave. You'd think this would be a front page discussion.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rockinground

Your right,just clearing...mmmm craters,star for you

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nolongerblind

i always think about the moon, and how it could suddenly just crash into us :O

top topics

join