It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIENS and the NWO MY THEORY

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Also I like to look at humans as ants and wish we could evolve like them.Some are strong warriors some are planners and some are builders.They all function together for the better and a common goal.Who ever looked at a ant and pointed out that one is superior?Yet they have differences but no one claims superiority.Proof humans are the dumbest entities on earth next to a chicken.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Very interesting thoughts here. But like the original response, I also wonder why would they wait? Are they just "spying" on us and waiting to make a move at the right time?

Good post.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

World does not need to unite under NWO for aliens to visit us. Our purpose and journey here is not about aliens coming to visit us. Our journey and purpose is marked in the water by the philosophies and core human feelings on inner meaning with our lives. Be a better person. That is all it takes to evolve as a human being. And that is what makes us "human". Technology or government - they are not representations of what humanity is about.

But I do agree NWO does use "alien agenda" as one of the methods for "uniting" - or actually enslaving - the world under one government. Theirs. The morals and values of those promoting NWO has so many times shown to be pure crimes against humanity - our humanity does not really need NWO.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Well, division probably infers stupidity to them. Rather simple answer.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperkill
I have a theory that just came to me. UFO activity has been increasing at an exponential rate. Sightings, Visitation ETC have grown in number.

I don't think that is true. If you take the time to weed out the majority of total crap that people interested in this subject fall for, then no it is "growing exponentially" I think at all.

In recent years we have seen an increase in a move to a one world government.

Perfectly natural stage of evolution for I think most any sentient society in this universe. However, I get what you mean. We are not even close to being able to handle a one world government. Too many people in this world are poor scumbag uneducated dirt farmers. In order to have a one world government we need to all be forced to lower our standards of living to some nasty third world country's to be fair.

I propose the following. What if the Aliens are waiting for us to unite AS A PLANET, AS A SPECIES. What if that is the only way for us to be included into the large mystery.

I doubt it. Fun to imagine, but not very realistic. I know that most people have the deep need to believe in something, anything. .God, aliens.....whatever man. Anything so they can absolve themselves and current humanity from anything relating to personal responsibility. I know it's in fashion in this community to be what I call "human apologists" and come up the almost religious like desire to have "aliens" come save us all.....but come on man, not a chance.

I'm not embarrassed of humanity, nor do I apologize. I bet damn near every civilized planet in the universe went through dark times like we are now. In a thousand years there might be an NWO, and it will be a good thing, not like now though.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Human is a term to describe the current state of modern man(Caucasians,Asians etc).
Africans are the least human and are of a different species form those we call humans and anyway,Africans have Homo Erectus DNA.Caucasians and Asians share Neanderthal DNA but decend from Cro Magnon..

No you are wrong, Africans are the only true humans. Both Asians and Europeans are descended from Neanderthals which were proven to have a larger brain than their african counterparts. The Neanderthal is much superior to the human, which is why Europeans were so much more advanced than the rest of the world.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Ok then the human species. Your view that some are races are smarter than others has no leg. If there are different races what are they and why can all "races reproduce" There are different types of dog (canines) they can reproduce. Feline (Liger) can reproduce. If i tried to make a baby with a horse it wouldnt be possible. We are all human from the planet earth. We just have different charecteristics. (skin color, muscle mass etc)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yet everyone can sexually reproduce. I dont get your argument. That is the master race argument. The thinning of the better people argument dare i say it the racist argument.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Europeans more advanced than the rest of the world. Im not so sure. I think they got some technologies faster. I mean if we take it back to sticks and stones war who would win. The largest and fastest. If you want to compare capability Indian From Indian are pretty sharp. You my friend are of the master race belief.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Europeans more advanced than the rest of the world. Im not so sure. I think they got some technologies faster. I mean if we take it back to sticks and stones war who would win. The largest and fastest. If you want to compare capability Indian From Indian are pretty sharp. You my friend are of the master race belief.

You get it bro....

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I am not white lol, and I don't support the master race theory but the what I said before is FACT, whether you like it or not. The rest of the world was still in the Stone Age apart from some areas in Asia where they were in the Bronze Age. Europe advanced so quickly in my opinion because of their genes = creativity, and their climate (harsh and cold) so they had to invent things to make life easier.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Viking9019

Ok then the human species. Your view that some are races are smarter than others has no leg. If there are different races what are they and why can all "races reproduce" There are different types of dog (canines) they can reproduce. Feline (Liger) can reproduce. If i tried to make a baby with a horse it wouldnt be possible. We are all human from the planet earth. We just have different charecteristics. (skin color, muscle mass etc)

I think your confusing "races" with "species", a dolphin and a horse couldn't have babies because quite simply they are different species which require different things.

The Human SPECIES is divided into 3 different racial categories similar to different types of dolphins and different types of horses. Thoes 3 races are Caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negroid.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbmgang
Also I like to look at humans as ants and wish we could evolve like them.Some are strong warriors some are planners and some are builders.They all function together for the better and a common goal.Who ever looked at a ant and pointed out that one is superior?Yet they have differences but no one claims superiority.Proof humans are the dumbest entities on earth next to a chicken.

Yet you do realise not any ant can just come in and join the colony, there are different ant species that all stick to their own species for survival.
Actually even when a foreign colony ant of the same species tries to get near a colony of the same species they will attack it.
It just shows how even the simplest organisms on Earth can reflect us Humans, you sir are the dumbest entity on Earth (with a capital not lower case)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
A world government is just what we need.
A world government where we are enslaved and controlled by the evil PTB is NOT.
There is a possible(and should be desired) good world government. a democratic world government where everyone has their rights.
But too many people have been brainwashed about America. They made people think that Americans are better than the rest of our brothers on the planet. And that NWO stuff on the internet is just so people fear any form of world government. The NWO stuff is just a psyops. it worked like a charm.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
A world government is just what we need.
A world government where we are enslaved and controlled by the evil PTB is NOT.
There is a possible(and should be desired) good world government. a democratic world government where everyone has their rights.
But too many people have been brainwashed about America. They made people think that Americans are better than the rest of our brothers on the planet. And that NWO stuff on the internet is just so people fear any form of world government. The NWO stuff is just a psyops. it worked like a charm.

You do realise that eventually ALL forms of government whether or not they good intentions to begin with become corrupt and eventually fall into a dictatorship.

Imagine that on a global scale?? It would be horrifying, you could no longer run to another country for freedom you would ALL be slaves.

That is why no one wants a world government, even if it says it would be democratic. If you want an example of what I just said take a look at the UN, a international governmental body and see how corrupt it is? See how biased it is?
The UN was created to put an end to war, it has done the exact opposite it has flourished under war.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasr1oftheJedi

That was a good post. May seem laughable to some, but the human capacity for treachery and conquest is pretty funny in its inevitability.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

. Im checking my locks kissing my kids and wife turning on the alarms and back up checking my weapons and going to bed. .

You see......parasites don't get on with any thing!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
You do realise that eventually ALL forms of government whether or not they good intentions to begin with become corrupt and eventually fall into a dictatorship.

Imagine that on a global scale?? It would be horrifying, you could no longer run to another country for freedom you would ALL be slaves.

That is why no one wants a world government, even if it says it would be democratic. If you want an example of what I just said take a look at the UN, a international governmental body and see how corrupt it is? See how biased it is?
The UN was created to put an end to war, it has done the exact opposite it has flourished under war.

Of course......are you surprised? Our uniqueness is based around death and destruction...money, greed and power. Humans are very good at that.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
time will tell

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Lasr1oftheJedi

Once again they can say by the power of my alien might you are unified. And we could say ok. Then turn on each other and them in the end. I think they know this. I think that we have to unite on our own. I also think that we have to learn what they learned. Why should they give us ANYTHING. WHy because they are smarter than us. If they are smarter than us then they know what we are capable of in our present state as a race. Divided we are a divided world. We will always be a divided world and that is why we will go through the EONS alone floating around in this miserable little rock until we destroy. Think about it. We cant even agree on what invisible being to worship. The Human race as a whole is the definition of crazy. I think they know it and just watch us becasue they cant understand us. We are the laughing stock of the universe. i bet their is some race out there selling tours to this zoo.

While I do agree with some of what you have posted, I would like to also point out another angle to what you said -

What if the "craziness",disorganized way of life is all part of their plan? The creation of religions to divide man,confuse us even more,along with the wars and millions who have died in the name of their so called deities and religions.

If aliens do exist,we have no idea where they are from,how they have gotten here and we really have no clue what their motives are.Are they benevolent? or are they the deceptive,manipulative tricksters that the majority of known reports make them out to be?

I do believe that there is intelligent life out there in the cosmos but that does not mean whatever form of unknown,advanced intelligence that is interacting with humanity is extraterrestrial in nature and origin.

We may be dealing with something far more mysterious and unimaginable than aliens from outer space. We only have ourselves as a barometer for comparison,being the dominant higher thinking intelligent life forms of Earth.

The addition of parallel dimensions/theoretical multiverse added into the equation clearly makes this issue even more complicated.

We are still finding new species on Earth that we never knew existed each year,our oceans make up more than 3/4 of the planets surface area,not to mention their depths which make it difficult for us to reach.

I imagine there is plenty of incredible life teeming within the depths of our oceans,in our forests and mountains yet to be discovered.

Imagine intelligent multidimensional life? Advanced to the degree that our human minds limitations cannot even fathom their abilities,origins,power and technology.

Many either scoff,ridicule or lie to themselves saying nothing of the sort exists and/or could possibly ever exist. because as human beings we are inherently egotistical...although we are also curious beings,We want to know..need to know,the answers to our questions.

In my opinion,I have to say that we know very little in the way of life,dimensions,the universe,our origins,the after life (if it exists),extraterrestrial life (if it exists)...are we really all there is? did we really evolve from apes? apes evolved from...? you get the point. Believe what you choose to believe but you will not convince me that we have all the answers and know the truth absolutely & irrefutably.

The common consensus of E.T. has the allure of mystery and superiority.Because surely if they exist and they are visiting here they must have mastered FTL travel.What if they are not aliens at all?

What if they are right next to us,since the dawning of time,our realities overlapping,so close,yet in the same breadth so far away.Our point of reference is the problem.As long as our perceptions of visible light stays at the level of limitation that we now experience,they will continue to have the upper hand.

We remain confused,in the dark and tricked.We are trying to put a circular peg into a square hole and they know this.

Aliens,demons,angels,sky gods,faeries,watchers,grigori,archons....One in the same. There may be multiple "races"/levels of advancement/evolution but that is where I believe the line is drawn.

Otherworldly advanced non human intelligences.

While we remain stuck on station/frequency 1...They have free reign and control of the dial for multiple frequencies/realities.

Just one way of looking at it.Everyone is so quick to label these beings extraterrestrial/interstellar travelers...That may be a mistake.

I do not think they are waiting for us to unite in the way that you speak of necessarily. The world needs to be united.Although not controlled and dictated by tyrants and greedy hate mongers who only care about themselves getting richer,more control and more power.Killing innocent human beings all in the name of what? money?power? more control.

Forgive my rant but when you have people throw around evil cabals,satanists/shape shifting alien rulers etc....it sounds crazy,far fetched but...Sometimes I wonder,when I think about the way things really are in our world.the death,poverty,starvation,murder...Overall #ed up way of things...It makes it a lot easier to entertain these conspiracy theories & ideas actually being the origin/cause for our sorrows.

Maybe that's also an easy way to give excuses for humanities dark side and behavior, what I do know is that we need some change in this world,our world, because the ship is rocking and we are about to go overboard.
edit on 10-5-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join