It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIENS and the NWO MY THEORY

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

I guess you don't get to log on to ATS much? Please don't try to claim a hold on that theory. It has been around in that basic form for some time on ATS and elsewhere long before. Honestly, anyone that is a believer in UFOs as real and thinks deeply on what the whole situation must eventually hit on that obvious conclusion. If not, they are to anthropocentric ego bound to think clearly about the daily evidence in front of their faces,

However, if you have been in the dark and this answer spontaneously came to you from thinking on your own, good! And I mean that. Such thinking puts you far ahead of the rest of the tribe. You are ready for contact.

It is a major step along the way. Just as UFOs have been denied and debunked by government for over half a century and yet half the citizenry believe that they are real ET craft,. The final stage of the puzzle is to mate the concept of the NWO that has been buzzing around for at least a couple of decades (but goes all of the way back to sshortly after WWII or so) with what a visiting and obviously advanced would want from us makes sense.

The near-constant show given by the UFO are cause for us to look up to see them in our skies and some few of us are seeing the reflection of our miserable civilization back from their shiny ships, so to speak. The plan is not to bring acceptance of UFOs by official decree from DC or even the UN HQ acknowledgement but from the general concensus of the people saying "A-HA!".

The problem is (if we can call it that) is the West and some of the East are far in advance of the acceptance of UFOs and the NWO. We must be patient. There is some heavy, unpleasent work to be done before the conversion of the whole world. Some will not want such and will work to forestall such efforts. Still, there is great hope for a swift conversion.About every major language in the world has a term for the UFO if not using the english term itself.

You need not think that it was accidental that the UFO seemed more "at home" in the US than any other country. We offered the most fertile ground for them to start their program..and probably to covertly cooperate. Sure, the thinking of what is being done can get off into crazy thinking, but is it any worse than flat denials from government or wild talk about reptalians where there is no shred of factual data?

You heard that old ironic joke: "We're from the government and we're here to help?"
Well, that is what the ETs are doing: "They're from the cosmic government and they're here to help."

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Like any gardener, they are waiting unit the crop is full and ripe. Then they will shout, "Enough!" and harvest will begin. To us all, they will say, "Come up here" and pointing... "You, you ruddy lot, into the sun! And you thats left, come with me. We have work for you".

Cant' hardly wait.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperkill
Getting a headache thinking about this. The more i think about it the more sense it makes to me. Im seeing so many shady things going on and it has to be for a bigger reason than just money. There has to be a reason why all this NWO stuff is being forced down our throat not just for money it cant be. Im checking my locks kissing my kids and wife turning on the alarms and back up checking my weapons and going to bed. Goodnight. I look forward to seeing the replies on this when i wake up. Im sure there are many others that feel the same way.

Your theory is an excellent one. I hadn't thought of this but it makes a lot of sense. I don't think, though, that the SUPPOSED push for a NWO is for that purpose. I think that if "they" (TPTB) really wanted one world government they would have created the impression that ETs were here to destroy us. People would have fearfully supported a unified human government. And, they would not have kept the lid on this for so long. I believe that if TPTB wanted one government to rule the world, we would have it by now. So, it looks like ET wants us united, but TPTB say they want us united but continue to embroil various nations in petty quarrels and war, thus keeping us separate and pumping into our consciences that we are different from each other and cannot live as one. Perhaps this NWO things is just a massive, on-going psy-op because they could so easily tell us, as they do with everything else, that a NWO is now in effect: "this is how you're going to live whether you like it or not."

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperkill

We fight against this because it doesnt seem right. It scares us to be united as a PLANET as a SPECIES. The human species.
Snip.
What if the Aliens are waiting for us to unite AS A PLANET, AS A SPECIES. What if that is the only way for us to be included into the large mystery.
Snip.
Would you give up your citizenship in your country to have planetary citizenship under THE GOVERNMENT of THE HUMAN RACE?
Snip.
Imagine a federation of beings from many differetn planets just waiting for us on planet earth to get it together
so that finally they can make contact and we could represent ourselves (THE HUMAN RACE) as a race worthy of being a part of this.
Just a thought.

The New Ager religion has been promised their 'utopia' of a united earth, the radical environmentalists suscribe to a religion that deems that humans are parasites and that the Earth needs to be only populated by those who worship it as their "mother", the occultists plan their day of living in a one world environment whereby the gods of forces bring all together, and the alien religion is doing what you are doing - appealing to the science fiction fantasies embedded in your brain in order to support a one world government.

What's the basic connection in them ALL? Channeled message and supposed communications from the 'spirit world'. ALL of these messages push the SAME basic meme - fear that hopes and dreams won't happen unless all come together, often promising an 'evolution' if we only comply. "MAN can reach the stars", "MAN can get it right" ""MAN can't evolve in our current state".... MAN, MAN, MAN, MAN

The last time I checked, the Bible still states that Cain killed His brother and left God's presence, only to multiply and have his descendants bring everybody together saying "WE can build a name for OURSELVES" as they built the tower at Babel. If you haven't noticed, the EU Parliament has already built a replica of the tower of Babel as portrayed in a 15th century painting under the slogan "Many languages, ONE VOICE". The UN supports occult religions on its premises and is flexing it's muscle around the world deeming things right or wrong. Our government leaders are ethically corrupt, our business leaders support practices that ruin the environment and rape employees, the rich are beyond rich to the point they feel they are "gods"....

And you are going to fall for the deceptions of "aliens" as justification to support all of the above? Aliens that have never shown ONE piece of proof of their physical existence? If you could understand the effectiveness of the indoctrination and brainwashing that has been going, you'd realise that you have been GIVEN your beliefs through thousands of hours of media. All of us are susceptable to it if we have no firm and established belief system. Kids today grow up believing in aliens AS FACT, just as they do everything else that those in power WANT them to believe. You believe it - you believe the hundreds of fantasies spreading like wildfire through all forms of media, everything from a galactic federation, aliens, a future in the stars, and surprise surprise, you are now calling for the one world government. I'm not sure if you can see that your beliefs in aliens has been given to you by those plotting it's implementation? They honestly don't care how they get you there, just that you get there whilst rejecting God and His Saviour Jesus.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I think your idea presents somewhat of a paradox IMO. I think that it would probably take an event like open visitation and contact by ET to shift our paradigm into accepting the one world government scenario.

Even with all our advancements and whatnot, people are still very narrow minded. We are born, bred and indoctrinated from birth to be patriotic and to love America and being American. We have been led to believe we are the best in the world and that we deserve all that is implied with that. I can see many people viewing a world government as a step down for the US... We're already the best so we don't need everyone else, they need us! So that would mean we would lose our heritage and status. That goes against everything we've bern taught.

I hope everyone reads that correctly... I'm not saying that is how I think, only that that is what we've been told and many believe. There are other countries who I'm sure would feel the same for their own reasons. I just don't see a world government being accepted anytime soon without a major push... Whatever that may be.

Edit to Add: I'm not even going to TOUCH upon the religious implications... I don't need a horde of villagers with torches and pitchforks after me!!!

edit on 6-5-2012 by SilverStarGazer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun
[more
I looked to see if anyone had this theory I couldnt find. I was just thinking and decided to post a discussion on this subject. As far as USA being the country with the most sightings I disagree with you on that. Look at the continent of South America and all those sightings in the countries their.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Once again. Where did i say I believe in aliens or an NWO. This is something that I was thinking about. I have expressed none of my opinions here. I proposed a theory that is all. Im not discussing my beliefs I never would because they would not be understood.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Oh wait i read your whole response. So you want me to believe in Jesus christ "The Saviour" Really. Your proof /Document the bible is full of contradictions. I have a question. where is jesus? in Heaven? where is heaven? In the skies/ I never once spoke of my beliefs...But you did so now i will give you MY opinion on your belief. If there is a GOD he cares not for you. Otherwise he wouldnt allow the suffering that happens. IVe always been curious about something
1. God knows everything that will happen In fact according to the bible He planned it all. That is fact according to the bible.
2. God became man (jesus) so that he could suffer. How did he become man and stay God. So as far as your bible is concerned He spoke to himself? WHy would he have to do that. he is God there is nothing he can do.
3. If God in fact knows and planned everything then why all the wars rapes killing babies being abused and burned. Why all the suffering. Is it PART OF HIS PLAN TO MAKE BABIES and Innocents suffer. Please explain it tome. ANd the whole dont blame God for the things man do is baloney remember god gas planned everything. Not some things everything ...according to the bible.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I have a theory they're not here to interfere in our world's affairs.

They're our family. They're here on an individual level, have been before we were born and will be there when we die. It's to prevent us from disintegrating back into the black chaotic soup where we all originated.

That they might be working on preservation of the soul's voyage and it's advancement, is my top theory of the week. (But I might change my mind by tea-time.)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

one more thing. And the christian religion has you beleieve that jesus christ.who is God who is the holy spirit who is jesus will come down from the heavens and take us all with him. Apparently jesus is in another dimension sitting at the right side of his father who is him. It seems to me that your God is a bit of a schitzo. Why did he have to create jesus have him suffer and then bring him to heaven to sit next to him. B ut wait why didnt he come down himself well in fact he did because he is jesus and jesus is is his son? Look i have been a christian for many years catholic, protestant, baptist. i even attended an orthodox russian church. No one not even you or the bible can explain this enigma. You say that there is no proof of aliens. Show me proof of god what the bible you say. That book has been changed so much that it has become a giant book of inconsistensies and fantasy. Show me your proof. Or better yet explain all what i have asked. Honeslty today as we speak their is more proof of ufo and aliens than there is of GOD JESUS. Im sorry i have seen to much suffering to believe that God in his omnipotence allows the things that i have seem in fact not only allows it but according to your bible planned it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

But there is a reason why there are countries, because there are different cultures and different races. To say we are humanity is a load of bollocks, the only true humans are the sub-saharan Africans. Europeans are descended from Neanderthals, and Asians are descended from another group (can't remember the name).

I won't accept being called a human, there are reasons there are boundaries. I'm sure as heck a muslim wouldn't want to share global power with a jew and so forth. Get the picture?
The ONLY way that Earth will EVER be united is if there was a single race, a single language, and a single religion. At the moment Earth is an incredibly diverse place where tribes and races are still being discovered...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

So how does he (insert cleric, cult leader, bible school teacher, linguistics professor or any other "authority" figure of this ilk) know ANY of this?

Just askin'.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Normally I would welcome the unification of planet earth, but the people that push the NWO agenda makes me question its sustainability.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Ask him yourself, why are you asking me?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The problem here is that IMO....

They do not want the world of Earth to come together under an all powerful war-mongering, totalitarianistic government.

I believe that it may be more of a message of spiritual peace within the confines of our own planet. Then, when the time is right, when we've truely come together to solve problems of all kinds.....

Then they will come.

Go in Peace.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by apoc36

1.There is no such thing as the ''human race'' and we will never unite.

2.Technology can only come from certain races as some are more intelligent then others.

3.Seperation is the only thing that we allow us to move forward.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rbmgang

Enough with the Afro-centric bullcr*p.We know that the black Africans never had any civilzations and the only ones who believe it are the ones who feel isecure about that fact and read what they like on sites that make up a load of cr*p about the inferior past of the Africans.

So which site did you read this laughable tosh off of and IF.....major IF.....Europeans have back engineered African tech,then why have Europeans started from scratch with it all? Lets not forget the brain development of the races and how whites have a superior,more advanced brain.Sound racist? Sorry but its just reality.

Drop the ignorant,insceure act for your own good.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Human is a term to describe the current state of modern man(Caucasians,Asians etc).
Africans are the least human and are of a different species form those we call humans and anyway,Africans have Homo Erectus DNA.Caucasians and Asians share Neanderthal DNA but decend from Cro Magnon..

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by rbmgang

Enough with the Afro-centric bullcr*p.We know that the black Africans never had any civilzations and the only ones who believe it are the ones who feel isecure about that fact and read what they like on sites that make up a load of cr*p about the inferior past of the Africans.

So which site did you read this laughable tosh off of and IF.....major IF.....Europeans have back engineered African tech,then why have Europeans started from scratch with it all? Lets not forget the brain development of the races and how whites have a superior,more advanced brain.Sound racist? Sorry but its just reality.

Drop the ignorant,insceure act for your own good.

Lots of misspelling and grammatical errors for someone with a superior european cranium.Sorry I don't take someones word over the internet for my facts.I actually accompanied a few digs in Egypt.Ive seen alot of African crystal technology dug up that is yet to come.Watch in a few years medicine will be curing deaf people also mental disorders with crystal technology and this is hundreds of years old African tech boy.Also boy I know you and me can clearly see why Blacks in modern society have a short coming and we know whos doing it.Ill explain in a way even your european American mind can comprehend.First fluoride effects women and blacks twice as much as any other groups or races.All Black communities happen to have fluoridated water at illegally high levels.Plus doctors in their community obviously share your views and purposely encourage mothers to give that fluoride baby water to their newborns.Now you see this warfare on these people before they even get a chance?Someones trying to effect them mentally and physically we both know who.How can you claim superior intellect to a person who has been chemically attacked?That is like you feeling proud you beat someone in a wheelchair running up stairs boy.Also point to anywhere in nature where the albino of a species was superior and Ill be more inviting to your jargon boy.Also if you wanna point to Afican as a fail of black people.Well its been engineered that way boy.Its common warfare you keep a people malnourished their intellect retards and they cant function or compete with you.Also look at the people using these warfare tactics on blacks whos the insecure one?A so its "INSECURE" ironically you have trouble spelling that word my superior sir.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Human is a term to describe the current state of modern man(Caucasians,Asians etc).
Africans are the least human and are of a different species form those we call humans and anyway,Africans have Homo Erectus DNA.Caucasians and Asians share Neanderthal DNA but decend from Cro Magnon..

Its a reason scientist use white rats in study cause they more represent your european albino mutated human DNA.Scientist can only clone human DNA in a lab.Cells from europeans cant be clone why is this?Scientist can only clone Black and non-european cells.Cause Black are the only people who have complete human DNA.So by default we are to conclude some people in this world are no longer human right?I challenge you to debunk me sir I am a chemist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join