It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control - Reference Articles (Pdf's)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Came across these reference articles and wanted to share. Found them very interesting... If they can do this, we are nothing but puppets or manchurians... Let me know what you guys think after reading . Would appreciate your comments..

Mind Control: The Ultimate Brave New World by Dr. Nick Begich
www.earthpulse.com...

US Electromagnetic Weapons and Human Rights – by Peter Phillips, Lew Brown and Bridget Thornton
www.earthpulse.com...

Advanced Neural Implants and Control – DARPA.
www.earthpulse.com...

Soviet and Czechoslovakian Parapsychology Research – Defense Intelligence Agency
www.earthpulse.com... oslovakianParapsycho.pdf

Paraphysics R & D Warsaw Pact – Defense Intelligence Agency
www.earthpulse.com...

Controlled Offensive Behavior – USSR Defense Intelligence Agency
www.earthpulse.com...

Science & Technology for New DoD Capabilities
www.earthpulse.com...

Interactive Neuronal and Nanoelectronic/photonic Circuits
www.earthpulse.com...[/url]

Darpatech 2002 Symposium – Transforming Fantasy
www.earthpulse.com...

Synthetic Telepathy and the Early Mind Wars by Richard Alan Miller
www.earthpulse.com...

USSR Hypnosis at a Distance Defense Intelligence Agency

Department of the Navy ~ Office of the Secretary SECNAVINST 3900.39D _ Human Research Protection Program

Source:
www.earthpulse.com...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Awesome! Thank you OP. One of my favorite topics. I just sent them
to my Kindle. Looks like I've got plenty to keep me busy for awhile.

Here's a few more. These are not quite so scientific. Personal accounts from victims of
mind control.

Thanks For the Memories - Susan Ford aka Brice Taylor

Reflections in the Night - Mauri url

Trance-Formation of America - Cathy O'Brien & Mark
Phillips

In2worlds url

Chasing Phantoms - Carissa Konti

edit on 5-5-2012 by orbitbaby because: added a link

Why Johnny Can't Come Home - Noreen Gosch
edit on 5-5-2012 by orbitbaby because: and another

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Wow , Thanks orbitbaby: Appreciate the contribution! Yes, this is a very interesting subject indeed.
Here is another site with news article exerpts on MC from the major media.

www.wanttoknow.info...

This one really jumped out at me. I now have reason to believe an in-law of the fam was a part of their mind games, and almost do not believe in schitzophrenia anymore. How would one be able to tell the difference is my question....

Mind Games
2007-01-14, Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com...

Mind Control Information and Facts:
www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Search has led me here: You guys may be surprised at how many people ..

"How many of you hear voices, not necessarily in your head but around you as well?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Schitzo or ''control'' ?... Again, I ask, "How could anyone even tell the difference?".. Or is it ALL technology? w/no schitzos with schitzo being a made-up disease? ...Many questions here.

And here:
The truth about secret weapons and the involuntary testing of those weapons on civilians. The people targeted include many who challenge organized criminal activity which is corruptly protected by Go/media interests.
(Victims can experience hearing voices, mind reading, directed energy attacks and more)

www.surveillanceissues.com...
Be sure to check out the whole site .. Lots of info.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Search has led me here: You guys may be surprised at how many people ..

I wouldn't be surprised...

Check out the links in my signature...along with this website...

There is a lot of information on this topic...which makes it all the more frustrating that it isn't mainstream...but one understands why when we see media/advertising applications...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Hi MemoryShock

Appreciate the share of links and info!! Opened all links up - ready to read now.
Thank you...
People really DO need to wake up to this stuff...

ETA: Wow! Good stuff already... I can tell.
You're my kind of people btw....
Reading now!
ETAagain..OMG at the info: Thank you so much for the valuable contribution!
edit on 7-5-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Old thread from ats...

Edit to add newer thread...

edit on Thu, 10 May 2012 10:04:40 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thanks again MemShock. Wow ..this technology is truly shocking and of course scary.. Learning lots here!

Have read some of the previous links you provided ...again, I appreciate. but I still have lots more reading to catch up. Really interesting and vERY in depth. wow again.

I'm really surprised that there are only a few here on ATS that are interested and only some are willing to discuss this topic of MC....because they fear ? are under mind control to not believe? lol I don't get it. Seriously, this chit should be more main stream . Where is all of the outrage ? I've learned a lot since I've been here... again, thanks to all of you.
Memory Shock.... reading more about you/your accounts also..Hope all is well on the home front. and I so appreciate your sharing ...your knowledge, links and experience. Don't be surprised if you receive a u2u from me...with a question or two somewhere in the future.

With all the ELF, frequencies , etc. am NOW also wondering if the smart meters also play a part in this... besides the privacy .. and spying while inside your home monitoring... what about the relays and frequencies they emit? Do you see it as possible to incorporate the smart meters to use this MC? I can see it being used covertly in this too. No one seems to have brought that issue up with the smart meter crowd. Maybe noone made this connection. It is only now that I think there could also be a connection: Just now popped into my head. This chit is major already - now the smart meters are being employed into the equation... hmmm... thinking out loud now...

Look fwd to more discussion.
Thanks again for EVERYthing

top topics

join