It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
When I was kid I would always borrow the same books on UFO's, I feel like I know the guys that study them and the eye witness's, I love sci-fi movies and would really love to take a UFO for a spin. Is their any new documentaries that I have never seen and any new material that you guys might recommend.

I have been saying they are demons but never thought they where till recently and so if they are not demons what are they?

Theories on their machines, is it life based tech mixed with machanical?

What kind of tech do you think they use?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

We wouldnt know what they are because we dont have empirical evidence Extraterrestrials even exist. And as for the 'Aliens are Demons' theory there is not one shred of tangible evidence to prove not only that Aliens exist, but that in fact they are Demons. Hope that helped.
edit on 5-5-2012 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
My wife and kids seen a triangle go over the truck just above the tree line and it had red center in the bottom, seen some bright spheres slowly move a cross the sky and shoot straight up. Those spheres are the ones I wonder about. I have a video of one but it doesn't do it justice and I will upload tomorrow cause I have to go for a walk.
edit on 5-5-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Like Zeer0 said, any conjecture as to what this phenomenon is, is just that; conjecture and speculation.

There's lots of circumstantial 'evidence', but, there's no proof of anything being any sort of anything else.

The whole phenomenon could very well be a mixture of human psychosis of varying degrees mixed in with misidentifications and hoaxes.

On the other hand, the whole shebang could be real, but, we've nothing to really verify positives, though there's plenty of evidence for hoaxes, psychosis, and misidentification.

edit on 5-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

One day me and my dad were jogging and we something that looked like a flying saucer in the distance. There is something going on in the sky but we just don't know what is up there.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Though most of the evidence is circumstantial, It's not entirely true that some of the best evidence is due to hoaxes, psychosis, or other psychological phenomena, some of the best evidence is physical.

Consider some of the best publicly available data:

The COMETA Report (a scientific study of UFOs by the French government), released in 1999, indicated that of all the UFO cases they studied about 5% were unexplained AND that the ET Hypothesis fit the unexplained data the best:

en.wikipedia.org...

Project Blue Book Special Report 14 (a scientific study of UFO by the US government) indicated that of all the UFO cases they studied about 22% were unexplained AND the more information they received of those 22% the LESS they were able to be explained.

en.wikipedia.org...

Though many UFO may be unidentified military craft, we cannot claim that ALL UFO are military craft, consider the following:

July 29, 1952 USAF orders pilots to "shoot down" flying saucers over white house:

www.roswellproof.com...

It is difficult to believe that if the craft flying over the White house in 1952 were secret military craft that they would fly it over the white house, which is restricted airspace, not tell the president or the USAF, elicit a shoot down order and let it get to the point were the US military placed Antiaircraft guns around US airports?

www.roswellproof.com...

July 28, 1952 USAF admits that they have detected what appear to be "flying saucers" on radar and that they might be spacecraft from other planets.

USAF Admissions

April 7, 1952 LIFE magazine in cooperation with the USAF makes the case for ET visitation:

LIFE Magazine Admissions

Note conclusions 3 and 4

Conclusion 3: These objects cannot be explained by present science as natural phenomena-but soley as artificial devices, created and operated by a high intelligence.

Conclusion 4: Finally, no power plant known or projected on earth could account for the performance of these devices.

Many of these cases included multiple radar sightings at the same time from different locations, combined with visual sightings by the pilots and laser ranging from equipment onboard the aircraft, indicating that the objects were solid and not psychological. Furthermore they exhibit performance characteristics (both visually and on radar) that put them outside most publicly known human built craft and natural phenomena.

March 3, 1989 Shuttle Discovery astronaut radios to Houston "we have the Alien Spacecraft under observance"

Discovery Shuttle ET

NASA Astronaut Gordon Cooper wrote a letter to the UN stating that he does believe in ET UFOs and that he actually encountered UFOs:

Gordon Cooper ET

I will admit that none of this data proves that such objects are ET, but it does give strong evidence

There is much much more.

edit on 5-5-2012 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2012 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by deloprator20000

All of this would make a pretty strong case for the existence of UFO's but not ET. The truth is we wont know unless ET's land on Earth or we go to them far in the future but no undeniable, empirical evidence for Extraterrestrial Life can be found Earth. Plain and simple

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

If you study the evidence sufficiently you may find that there is a third way to obtain testable, repeatable, verifiable evidence of UFOs and possible physical contact. If this "third way" works then we may be able to verify whether or not these objects are of ET origin or possibly something more exotic. Though the current political climate is arraying itself against it.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by deloprator20000

This is a good way to look at it. I think any case before the 80's has a real good shot of being Extraterrestrial in origin. But the only thing is that the lack of Evidence of these claims being ET since we can never know what the origin of the UFO's are we cant assume either way.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

So far my favorite UFO book is "Unconventional Flying Objects" by Paul R. Hill. The author tries to use details from UFO sightings to guess how UFOs work and then show that their strange behavior is physically possible and even sensible. The book is old though.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I have the same question about this demon issue. What in the world would Satan have to do with Aliens?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

No body knows if they are demons and I don't want to get too biblical but they say Satan sees that people are so much in need for salvation that he sends his fallen angels to trick them. Angels are like ten feet tall and illuminate bright and u can't look on them because of that. A lot of new agers say they seen these beings and are not demon but inter dementional and again I don't want to offended any new agers as well and it's not my place to judge what they do.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
From what I here the UFO operates on mechanical waves like pressure waves but
because they are electrostatic and made in such a way to distribute electrical
charge of the negative type to point to the ship, well a tremendous force is created
to lift the ship up and to pull it at high speed. Don't forget electrical waves are sent
out at the speed of light and that can involve a huge volume of plus and minus charges.
Here is the next step. The oscillating frequency must find the appropriate state of the
- & + so as not to separate them but only to hole them from excessive movement
as to point the minus toward the ship. The ship being a + of course. No magnetism
or EM waves or any other popular ideas that I found fit the operation designed by Tesla.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The reason people think aliens are demons is the same reason people would view a powerful
person/entity/extraterrestrial race as the anti-Christ.
Christianity wants to keep blinders on you so you don't stray from the flock.
What better way to keep you in fear and scared of anything that would make you think outside of the box.

As for a good documentary watch Out of the blue if you haven't seen it, old but my favorite.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
But what's puzzling you is the nature of their game.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
I have been saying they are demons but never thought they where till recently and so if they are not demons what are they?

I question the case of Skinwalker ranch, this case is similar to many unkown others in the fact that events happened in the daytime within 45 minutes of straight vision to the cow. Many ghost sightings are associated with aliens, aliens like ghosts, the occult. I know it makes us think...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

ET's are NOT demons! We are just peple from a different rock than yours.

Theories on their machines, is it life based tech mixed with machanical?

What kind of tech do you think they use?

What kind of tech do you use? Most ET's have tech that is not significantly different or advanced from what Earth uses now.

T Human technologyis far more advanced than most realize. At the very best local ET's (within 50ly - 75ly) have tech that is a couple of hundred years beyond Terrestrial tech. Terrestrial science already understands artificial gravity, gravito-magnetic field drives, low level "warp" (different than FTL). Your technology could take you to any star within 10ly or so.

This science and technology is understood well enough that T. Humans could build a starship capable of reaching Sirius in a reasonable period of time, with off-the-shelf parts.

Also, don't listen to thse who say "there is no evidence"! All the evidence needed is all around you, you oniy have to learn to recognize it.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96

I don't understand where the idea comes from, that extra terrestrials would be demons. Just the word extra terrestrial is like saying from another world , or different planet. Extra earth.

If there are demons, they're demons (not the aliens, just the demons are demons).
Aliens are just aliens. Other worlders.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I don't understand where the idea comes from, that extra terrestrials would be demons.

There's a colourful history to this idea. Pretty much from the first wave in 1947, some righteous preachers and their flocks concluded 'demons.' The idea became more widespread in the 60s (Jerry Clark comments) with John Keel calling them 'ultra-terrestrials' and the UK's Flying Saucer Review taking the editorial stance that saucers were demons (quotes) and djinn.

Both Keel and the FSR had huge platforms back then and were household names to many in the West.

Reverend Barry Downing published a book in '67 that claimed ETs had been controlling our affairs and that Jesus was an ET sent to help humans. It's a bad book! Everything in the Bible is claimed to have been orchestrated by angel aliens and challenged by their evil counterparts...demons. A lot of ATS members can trace their ideas straight back to this book.

Back in the 80s, the demons idea came back in force. Guys like Branton, Lear and the other bad apples of ufology spread rumours of evil aliens being demons. Lear still posts about how aliens are harvesting souls. Linda Moulton-Howe was influenced by the same rumour-mongers (Rick Doty included) and now supports the idea that some aliens are evil and demonic. Whitley Strieber has wavered between calling them demons, watchers and aliens for years. Brad Steiger, Rosemary Ellen Guiley - lots of folk have been mixing demons into the small community that follows Ufology. "They's demons y'all!"

Essentially, that's a lot of unreliable and discredited folk to base an understanding of reality upon!

When all is said and done, we don't know what's really going on. It seems silly, to me, that people use something we don't know exists to explain something we don't know for sure exists. Like you, I wonder how the heck someone's report of seeing disc-shaped craft...or radar returns...gets explained as 'demon.' I don't know about you, but I get the impression that the 'demons' explanation is getting more popular again recently.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Of what little I know...they do use a Gravitic Drive in order to Fold or Warp space as this is the only practicle way to travel Interstellar Distances. Thus they understand Matter/Energy Interchange or The Unified Field Theory.

I have heard a bit about Biomechanical Tech. as well as the Fact that there was a fight between the FBI Head...J.Edgar Hoover and the Famous General Curtis LeMay over who would have access to Alien Tech. and recovered Material and other recovered....things that were sent to then Wright Field...which is now called Wright Patteson USAF Base...the home of the U.S. Airforces Reverse Engineering Division of all Non-American Craft as well as threat assessment and tech. disemination to Civilian Corps. that are U.S. Military Vendors.

This Fight was discovered by accident when many years latter after the implementation of the Freedom of Information Act...Paper Documentation and corespondents or letters between Hoover and LeMay as well as IKE...turned up burried in the U.S. Dept. of Agricultures Files. It seemed that these paper trails were last minutely dumped into the Agricultural Dept. Files as a way to hide them in a place no one would think to look for info about E.T.

Since the Files were physical paperwork...they may have been forgotten about and last minute...neded a home before the Freedom of Information Act took place. Their discovery can be googled...and the letters are amazing!
Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join