It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney officials handing out FAKE slates to Ron Paul supporters in Nevada

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
this is great theatre

the paul cult getting angry that romney's dirty tricks are better than their guys

you have to laugh to keep from crying

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
results being announced

so far 19 of 22 are RP delegates...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ron Paul takes 22 out of 25 Nevada National delegate slots!!!!!!!!!!!

He has destroyed Romney.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by capone1

Originally posted by UKTruth
Convention continues on Sunday - starting at 9am

The buzz amongst the delegates and Paul supporters is that something big is going to happen tomorrow... if it is what i think it is and they succeed, this race is over, Ron Paul wins by a landslide in Tampa because the other states will start following suit.

Ron Paul supporters literally dominate the grass roots of the party and control the floor.

Looking forward to your updates! Stars for every one.

Could you clarify the "something big" statement?

I am not sure - I speculate it could a vote to unbind...

as per last posts RP destroyed Romney on delegate selection 22 vs 3.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
now discussing rule 10....

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Nevada rules - there were 3 tied votes , though makes no difference to delegate count for RP...

Nevada, wait for it... rules are to cut a deck of cards to see who wins... you couldnt make it up LOL.

cutting cards now... shuffle up and deal LOL

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ron Paul also won the majorit of delegates in Maine.

He is destroying Romney everywhere.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Delegations certified

Paul 22 Romney 3

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Good things!....good things.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by sarra1833
Ah much as I adore Pops out side of the political portion of ATS, he just is anti Ron like we're anti Obamney.
Just opinion there and we're all entitled to our opinions.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by arbiture1200

National security? Are you kidding me? In case you were educated in the United States you might not know that there are oceans between us and the fake enemies. Yes oceans, two of them, one on each side. Why on Earth would we bankrupt our country and put our civilians in direct danger by sending them across oceans to protect us? Have you ever heard of thinning the troops? We are actually at more risk having our troops spread out over the globe instead of at home.

Please answer me, I'm excited to see what kind of answer you have to this.

Please do read history, or how nations react to threats, or something along those lines. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

Oh, right. WW-2 never happened at least the United States couldn't be attacked because of our two great oceans. Thats early 19 century thinking, if that., and even then with the British "abducting" American sailors from American ships, no match for the British Navy at the time of course, we declared war and we were invaded and had our White House burned by the Brits.

You must be totally off center when now we can be hit by a submarine launched missile off our coasts, in as little as six minutes post launch. (A bit longer for cruise missiles, but not much) Or hit by Russian land based ICBM's in about 22minutes. China in less then 50 minutes, and the rest just have to be hidden in a ship or cargo container and then go off, with no warning.

As for having troops stationed overseas, I agree in a reduction but to have none is just plain asking for it. I don't want our troops where there not wanted, enough countries WANT American troops on there soil, they have automatic back up by the full power we can obliterate anyone who screws with that country and just "by accident" hits our troops. That is an accepted right-of-defense, and the world knows it

One reason when we do station troops overseas they are usually in the obvious line of fire. Ideally we station equipment, supplies, and other things overseas, which we do by the way, and have a limited number troops. That works for me.

The original NATO and SEATO charter was never meant to be a play thing for the likes of G.W. Bush. His spreading NATO across the whole range of a free Eastern Europe was crazy, lunacy. And was predicted to make the Russians nervous. Given the blood bath they have been through from Napoleon to Hitler thats very understandable. And why I would have given certain support to newly freed nations of Eastern Europe, belonging to NATO means one very important thing: Attack ANY member of NATO, and its an attack on the United States.

If you think its just all about giving everyone a nice big hug, well I have no problem with that. But I will back it up with something less pleasant. Obama attempted to reach to every nation on Earth, in particular Iran and caught hell from the Republicans. They continue there lunacy, and now we have to deal with them, or Israel will.

Given the fact only Israel has a "death fatwa" on it as a nation would make me very nervous to. And Israel will not wait for the US or anyone to tell them what they must do if they face an imminent threat. Their intelligence services are much smaller then ours but they focus on the known threats. And are very good. We focus on the world.

Why? Because we can't know were a threat is coming from we are after all a very big target. And the best way to prevent war which I have worked to do all my adult life (not to mention a few other things)? Know any enemy, their capability and intentions way before we get "hit". And make it clear to them they will get more then a bloody nose if we are f***** with. EVERY NATION on Earth has as its first duty the responsibility to protect its people, everything else comes second. Everything.

Would you also remove our Naval force's? They have troops too.New arsenal ships are coming on line with fantastic conventional firepower, unmanned attack and C$I drones,Marines, and Army can be quickly deployed, but not as easy if done so from only US territory Add to the fact it is known we do station material and troops overseas with the permission of the host nation, who usually find it very much to their advantage NOT to advertise this, and I concur 100%. Keep em all guessing, and many would be very surprised if they knew just which countries allowed the US to station troops there, and often in most cases THEY ASKED the US.

Yes we need to be selective very much, where we station troops, but to not do so? if you think for a moment it would make any American safer if we did not, smacks of hallucinatory/delusional thinking. And total lack of histories consequences. I don't want to make war, I want to prevent it. And not having ovverseas troops and great conventional power? That leaves us with a greater likely hood to use nukes.Thats crazy.
edit on 5/2/12 by arbiture1200 because: add stuff, and try to to calm down... I did...

edit on 5/2/12 by arbiture1200 because: correct spelling.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKTruth
Ron Paul takes 22 out of 25 Nevada National delegate slots!!!!!!!!!!!

He has destroyed Romney.

The Republicans may be a bit shocked (though sadly won't any difference) on just how many delegates vote for Ron Paul from Minnesota. Can't speak about the other States though... Give em hell Dr. Paul! Maybe the reactionary controllers of the Republican party will think about growing a brain. I think there are going to be a lot of pissed off people at the GOP come November, doing nothing, NOTHING but wanting to get rid of Obama.

Of course to do something constructive, regardless if some one likes Obama or not requires being a patriot. Not a false nut job who are more interested in screwing the country then helping it. To me, thats a traitor, and it doesn't mean your a traitor if you can't stand Obama. Just thats the only thing so many Republicans have been concerned about since elected in 2010, and starting in 2008. And yet the election of the President is way to close to call, and I will remain nervous until the results are in.

If Romney wins? Then even the Republicans loose because he change's his ideology, and policy positions more often then I change my shorts which is at least once a day. And someone like that wuss is so easily intimidated. That makes this country much less safe. And the GOP special interests, the evisceration of the environmental laws and dozens of other things Romney promised? If were lucky at least in this case he will develop constructive amnesia. The best we can hope for if he's elected.

I just wish Obama would take the gloves off and nail Romney's ass to the political wall. Who knows, perhaps after the Republican coronation, I mean the convention? I hope so. I just don't get how anyone can vote for such a phoney like Romney. No matter what your political views are, which after all are your own business.

Just don't cry after he is bought and paid for by the power brokers, wall street, oil companies and anyone who makes over a million dollars a year and thinks not paying a fair share, not a huge amount but fair is somehow the right thing to do. How convenient Romney won't release his tax returns until October. By the way, given Swiss banking laws and secrecy, you think we'll see what he has stashed overseas, not just in Switzerland? Don't hold your breath.
edit on 5/2/12 by arbiture1200 because: correct spelling

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Paul is done for put a fork
in him..

What is all the hype about?

Paul go his message out I thought
THAT was the most important thing..

The only reason PAUL lost is because
no one voted for him simple as that
has nothing to do with romney
If he is done for what is the need to do things like this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join