It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney officials handing out FAKE slates to Ron Paul supporters in Nevada

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
national committee woman nomination speeches just finished - Romney supporters gave awful speeches and were roundly boo'd. RP supporter is going to be elected here.

National committee man speeches now...
edit on 5/5/2012 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
i rly liked ron paul.

I liked all his policies I thought.

Then I heard him on one of the big
debates they had and he said he would
let iran have a nuclear weapon.

Turned me off and I can not bring myself
to support him anymore..

What do you think would happen if Iran had a nuke? They throw it at Israel as their one last hurrah before being blown off the face of the earth?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
now voting for chairman and chairwoman...

sorry I meant national committee man and national committee woman

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I would venture a bet that these are actually Obama team members pretending to be Romney folks.

Romney doesn't have to do anything except..

dare I say....

Go FORWARD!!! lol

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKTruth
now voting for chairman and chairwoman...

sorry I meant national committee man and national committee woman

Keep goin buddy.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This will not finish tonight - they will have to come back tomorrow...

Still voting for the committee leaders... not even at the delegate vote yet

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

This will not finish tonight - they will have to come back tomorrow...

Still voting for the committee leaders... not even at the delegate vote yet

Thanks.
Romney thinks a fake slate of delegates would fool Ron Paul supporters? Paul supporters are LOOKING for corruption.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Squat

i rly liked ron paul.

to support him anymore..

What do you think would happen if Iran had a nuke? They throw it at Israel as their one last hurrah before being blown off the face of the earth?

why must they go through another holocaust
and loose a million people easily..
that is crazy talk why ron paul
will NEVER get in the white house

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Squat

i rly liked ron paul.

to support him anymore..

why must they go through another holocaust
and loose a million people easily..
that is crazy talk why ron paul
will NEVER get in the white house

I think it was a question to you .... basically he is saying 'so what if Iran have a nuclear weapon'. Believe it or not they are no more likely to use it than America is.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

You my friend have fallen for the propaganda, so what if Iran has a nuclear weapon how many does Israel have? If anyone should feel threatened it would have to be Iran but there still isn't even proof they have gone that far. There is only speculation and some of that is also thinking they want to be the biggest seller of uranium.

But you keep thinking all doom and gloom but when America is a major decline where it is headed economicaly and you want to keep going in that same direction, personally I would love to know why you would want that.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This process is really messed up - it is easy for anyone to get two ballots...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Time to hit the sack - 130am here in the UK...

Summary is that RP supporters are completely in control of the Nevada convention. They have at least 3/4 of the floor. There is no way, without corruption, that they will not win all or the vast majority of the delegates. Obviousy 20 of those will be 'stealth' delegates who are bound to Romney in round 1 of the National Convention.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It is against Iran's religion and religious beliefs to create or use nuclear weapons.

"Nuclear weapons are not at all beneficial to us. Moreover, from an ideological and fiqhi perspective, we consider developing nuclear weapons as unlawful. We consider using such weapons as a big sin. We also believe that keeping such weapons is futile and dangerous, and we will never go after them."

www.alternet.org...'s_supreme_leader/

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Paul is done for put a fork
in him..

What is all the hype about?

Paul go his message out I thought
THAT was the most important thing..

The only reason PAUL lost is because
no one voted for him simple as that
has nothing to do with romney

I guess all the passion about Dr. Paul is he has integrity, and is a passionate true believer. I don't agree with everything he says most noted on issues of national security, and defense. That I should add does not even come close to making me a war monger. I have done my best to prevent war at great personal risk. I know, so what? But Ron Paul has what the Republican clowns have not and they are crashing and burning, and more then willing to screw us in the US and the world in the process.

But he is THE ONLY guy in (pardon the insult association) in politics I agree with about so much. And if Romney wins as opposed to Obama? God have mercy on our souls, with such a pathetic wuss as Romney. Be nice if the Republicans were true patriots, you know give a s*** about the country but since the crazy tea party and the clowns of renown got into power after 2010, there first effort and even after Obama was elected in 2008 was to first and only get Obama out of office.

And screw the country. To me the country comes first, and you don't HAVE to like or agree with Obama, thats not the point. But put the country first, and asinine behavior to this extent is treason, wanting to screw Obama and have the country DO NOTHING THANKS TO THE CONGRESS!. I hate traitors, really I do. I just wish they the pathetic GOP would try to grow the f*** up. We have way to much to loose.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
Ah much as I adore Pops out side of the political portion of ATS, he just is anti Ron like we're anti Obamney.
Just opinion there and we're all entitled to our opinions.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture1200

National security? Are you kidding me? In case you were educated in the United States you might not know that there are oceans between us and the fake enemies. Yes oceans, two of them, one on each side. Why on Earth would we bankrupt our country and put our civilians in direct danger by sending them across oceans to protect us? Have you ever heard of thinning the troops? We are actually at more risk having our troops spread out over the globe instead of at home.

Please answer me, I'm excited to see what kind of answer you have to this.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
So what's the latest???
2nd

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Convention continues on Sunday - starting at 9am

The buzz amongst the delegates and Paul supporters is that something big is going to happen tomorrow... if it is what i think it is and they succeed, this race is over, Ron Paul wins by a landslide in Tampa because the other states will start following suit.

Ron Paul supporters literally dominate the grass roots of the party and control the floor.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
Ah much as I adore Pops out side of the political portion of ATS, he just is anti Ron like we're anti Obamney.
Just opinion there and we're all entitled to our opinions.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Convention continues on Sunday - starting at 9am

The buzz amongst the delegates and Paul supporters is that something big is going to happen tomorrow... if it is what i think it is and they succeed, this race is over, Ron Paul wins by a landslide in Tampa because the other states will start following suit.

Ron Paul supporters literally dominate the grass roots of the party and control the floor.

Looking forward to your updates! Stars for every one.

Could you clarify the "something big" statement?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join