It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very spooky 911 call. Don't listen if you're alone. But you will anyway...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

It wasn't funny anyhow, Casper the Ghost har har.

There's plenty of other sites for dumb vids and pranks, and a section for it on this site, so don't insult genuine posters that want to post in this section, with dumb jokes.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname
reply to post by FlySolo

It wasn't funny anyhow, Casper the Ghost har har.

There's plenty of other sites for dumb vids and pranks, and a section for it on this site, so don't insult genuine posters that want to post in this section, with dumb jokes.

The only one who appears insulted is you. I'm a genuine ghost poster as well and this is hardly demeaning in anyway to those who seriously study it. If you can't find the harmless humor in it, then that's your problem and yours alone. Try unclinching a little will ya.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Please don't tell me people are this gullible..

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guard5002
Please don't tell me people are this gullible..

The real scary part is that people are this gullible Now that is really scary

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
It wasn't in the right section, but I don't mind getting "Ghost-Rolled" from time to time.

"Hi I'm Caspar"
Hilarious.

edit on 6-5-2012 by Regenstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I had it in paranormal but some people are a little to serious

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

It is a serious forum.

I know you had no bad intentions but I don't come here to read posts to be deliberately fooled into listening to something that turns out to be a very uninspired and generic prank, just so that you can crack a joke and be a funny guy.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

It is a serious forum.

I know you had no bad intentions but I don't come here to read posts to be deliberately fooled into listening to something that turns out to be a very uninspired and generic prank, just so that you can crack a joke and be a funny guy.

You're still going on about this?

I'm sorry you fell for it and it wasn't my intention to make a mockery of the subject but c'mon fella. If you can't laugh at yourself then what can you laugh at? My title was rather general anyway. You're just mad because you were disappointed. Now that your not mad anymore go listen again. If the plastic hanger part doesn't make you smile then forget it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Take a look at this thread if you haven't. I think it answers some of your questions.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addst ar=1&on=13982720#pid13982720

Here's the full investigation. At 13:50 is where the the anomalous voice is heard. But like I said before in the other thread, the same voice is heard on different ends of the radio spectrum. Can't be from the same radio station because a single word passes multiple bands.

mel 8704r

ETA: putting in the appropriate thread...
edit on 6-5-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

You're still going on about this?

You brought it up again yourself buddy, and you know it.

It seemed that you still didn't get the point.

I am not mad, I am annoyed that someone goes out of his way to deliberately mislead people that click on his thread so that they have to listen to a dumb, kindergarten level prank call kindoff joke, that adds nothing of value at all. and was deliberately put in the wrong forum to make it look like a genuine post.

I'm sorry you fell for it

Fell for what? The misleading title?

edit on 6-5-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

You've got issues. Big issues. This site is great but it's not a scientific journal. Buddy. If want to continue stewing, do it by yourself.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

You've got issues. Big issues. This site is great but it's not a scientific journal. Buddy. If want to continue stewing, do it by yourself.

As long as you keep replying I will too, pal.

It used to be somewhat scientific and serious. If anything it is not a venue for pranks and jokes, apart from the jokes, puns and pranks forum.

If sticking to my opinion equates to having issues, then yes, I have big issues.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Then this is only about you getting the last word. Pal. I see you're new here, maybe a lurker for a long time but still a new member. Don't tell me about what this site is all about and how "scientific" it is when everyone here is an arm chair debunker/researcher like myself. Sorry to burst your bubble but ATS is for online entertainment and not a serious scientific medium.

In fact, you're the only one who has a problem with this seeing I posted this friday night. Perhaps even complained to the mods hmm? I'm willing to bet on it. Regardless, I expected some kind of thread move anyway so it doesn't matter if you tattle tailed.

And it's quite evident that your emotional outburst is only conducive to your gullibility and lack of confidence in your own ability to discern fact from fiction. This was all apparent to me in your first post, being the most highly charged and emotional. "insulting posters who believe in ghosts"

Get over it. I've been here for a few more years than you. While that doesn't give me the right to make pranks or "insult" anyone as you put it. It does give me the knowledge to know what is crossing the line and what isn't. This is not crossing the line. What harm has been caused by this other than your deflated ego? Yet! YET! we can clearly see posts in that forum or any other which defy all possible common sense but they still continue. And you don't have a problem with that do you?

It was a Friday night hehaw to break the monotony of a boring evening in the paranormal section. Get over it. Scientifically serious issue guy. Anything short of a laxative is not what the doctor ordered.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Then this is only about you getting the last word. Pal. I see you're new here, maybe a lurker for a long time but still a new member. Don't tell me about what this site is all about and how "scientific" it is when everyone here is an arm chair debunker/researcher like myself. Sorry to burst your bubble but ATS is for online entertainment and not a serious scientific medium.

I made my point yet you had to bring it up again.

In fact, you're the only one who has a problem with this seeing I posted this friday night. Perhaps even complained to the mods hmm? I'm willing to bet on it. Regardless, I expected some kind of thread move anyway so it doesn't matter if you tattle tailed.

I do sometimes inform the mods if I feel that threads are in the wrong place, however I always mention it in the thread if I did.

I didn't inform the mods. Is it possible that they maybe also thought it didn't belong in that forum, because, maybe it didn't?

If you expected it, it must mean that you know that you were doing something you weren't supposed to?

And it's quite evident that your emotional outburst is only conducive to your gullibility and lack of confidence in your own ability to discern fact from fiction. This was all apparent to me in your first post, being the most highly charged and emotional. "insulting posters who believe in ghosts"

My emotional outburst? If anyone is getting emotional here it is you, clearly. And I said insulting to genuine posters.

My gullibilty? What are you talking about, I didn't believe the prank was real did I. So you are saying I am gullable for expecting not to be deliberately fooled by a thread?

Get over it. I've been here for a few more years than you. While that doesn't give me the right to make pranks or "insult" anyone as you put it. It does give me the knowledge to know what is crossing the line and what isn't. This is not crossing the line. What harm has been caused by this other than your deflated ego? Yet! YET! we can clearly see posts in that forum or any other which defy all possible common sense but they still continue. And you don't have a problem with that do you?

If it is in the right forum and not misleading I don't see the problem. If you didn't cross a line, then why were you expecting your thread to get moved?

It was a Friday night hehaw to break the monotony of a boring evening in the paranormal section. Get over it. Scientifically serious issue guy. Anything short of a laxative is not what the doctor ordered.

Let's not get emotional.

If that prank is your idea of funny you must be a real hoot.

Look, it doesn't really matter that much to me, I just gave my opinion and if you keep responding to it or bringing it up, I will come back to respond to you and defend my opinion.

In fact, you're the only one who has a problem with this seeing I posted this friday night.

Btw, I counted at least 5 people that had someting negative to say about your OP, bruv.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I didn't bring it up to you this morning. I commented in response to the other poster. So to reiterate, I wasn't talking to you bro/sister. But you did say as long as I keep posting you'll keep responding. Fine with me, I've got all day and night and the next day...and night lol. Until I decide to take the higher road, which won't be too hard in comparison lol.

So you've made your point. Do you feel vindicated yet ghost buster? Oh, and yes obviously I knew it was a harmless joke. On a scale of 1-10? 1 You're bitching about a 1 dudette. A one. And no one is backing your cause. So ya, only you

edit on 6-5-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I had it in paranormal but some people are a little to serious

Oh you did bring it up. You clearly implied that the problem was that some people are too serious, and we both know who you were aiming at.

The problem was you, actually, or rather your choice of putting it in the wrong forum.

And no one is backing your cause. So ya, only you

I don't need anyone to back me up.

I sure don't see anyone backing your "cause" right now.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

I sure don't see anyone backing your "cause" right now.

haha touche.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Lol, this is stupid, let's forget about it.

No hard feelings?

Haha, took your high road escape from you.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

None at all. I normally would be more tenacious and annoying but I've got other things on my mind. And I respect your point.

Peace

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

And I respect your point about it not being that big of a deal, cause it really isn't.

Have a good one buddy!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join