Very spooky 911 call. Don't listen if you're alone. But you will anyway...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

That Casper was really just a friendly ghost

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

And the same can be said if you don't want to hear it. So what do you hear instead of Sharpie?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I thought I heard "shot" but after a few listens it did sound like "sharp", I didn't hear "pen", and I definitely didn't hear "sharpie pen".

If you want to hear "ghosts", you can hear them in that tween place just before falling asleep, or just before you've officially woken up. Different frequency our ears aren't tuned in to when we're awake.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Pen at 1:12 but that's subjective because the word "pen" is on the screen at the same time. I'll give you that. But I can clearly hear "sharpie" not sharpie pen, at 1:19, 1:21, 1:23. Three times, three voices. Remember, those scanners are jimmied to scan frequencies without stopping. The odds of having the same word or even the same sounding word happen thrice within 4 seconds are pretty low.

As for the ghost voices while sleeping, possible.That's never happened to me before except last month. My dog died in December. It's been hard and last month while sleeping I heard her distinctive desperate bark when I ignored her. It's that "HEY". Right in my freaking left ear beside the bed. I immediately thought I had to take her outside to pee and got up. Then I remembered... I will never forget that.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Funny you mentioned "HEY" because I hear someone yelling that in my house just as I'm about to fall asleep sometimes. Some nights, whatever/whoever it is won't let me fall asleep, and the yelling keeps me from falling asleep.

I've also heard my dead dog's bark and I think I saw his apparition. My house I grew up in was very haunted, 3 family house built in 1900, and the tenants use to complain about each other making noises in the middle of the night. It was never them making the noises, it was a vibrant paranormal ruckus. I'm a strong believer, I know for certain there are hot spots of activity, I just don't think these ghost boxes are legit. There's so much more real activity that can't be debunked, and these kind of discredit the validity of paranormal occurrences IMHO.

edit on 5-5-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Fair enough
I wouldn't want you to have to change your standards. I just like to keep myself prepared in the event of a gem, it is entertaining mind you.

I have the ghost app for iphone but it's just a digital recorder with a few bells like an EMF meter. I definitely believe there is something to that, more than the box.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by tracehd1

That Casper was really just a friendly ghost

I've just met his mate, the Friendly Troll

*hides, already been in a 404 thread today!! lol*

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Was that Zak Bagels in the closet ?
Always knew he was !

Peace

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
"Take one of the coat hangers and straighten it out"

"Their all PLASTIC...."

hahaaaa dumbass....

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
First thing on ATS to make me chuckle for some time.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I thought it was really funny; if anyone was disturbed by it must be disturbed themselves

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Best thing i've heard all day

"Hi; i'm Casper"

"OH MY GOD"

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Sir, Can you make it to an exit?
I'm in a closet (hiding from Casper the "friendly" ghost). I snicker.
Sir can you reach a weapon?
Some hangers. I guffaw.
Can you straighten them? (gonna whip Casper. Now its getting kinky)
They're plastic.
Forget it I'm on the floor.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
1:16 mins wasted...
not funny or scary, just stupid...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
1:16 mins wasted...
not funny or scary, just stupid...

Now that you've got over the disappointment, you'll laugh if you listen to it a second time. Trust me. If not then

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Very nice, It started out really neat with the scalp thing. But then Casper the friendly ghost comes in
edit on 5-5-2012 by DrBullcrap because: oops

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

what do you do when you have a cheapo video editor and some effects on an audio editor?
that's right, you make some video and post it on youtube
for sure someone willing to belief will spread it for you

i tend to use a scientific way of approaching things
i do know there's a lot more out there to discover so i don't immediately dismiss things that aren't "rational"
but this, this is just too silly.

I'm writing this essay, the cultural celebration of stupidity so i would like to thank you for bringing on a good example.

and thanks for the warning. I had an emotional response: i had to laugh.

(it's too bad it's so hard to express irony in written language, i guess i'll star you after all :-) )
edit on 5-5-2012 by NeverSleepingEyes because: added the last sentence

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is a fake. I make soundscapes, edit audio, and do a little sound to picture sometimes and I hear inconsistencies throughout the audio clip. The 'OH MY GOD' is a sound clip being played over again with volume being adjusted. The metallic noises were clearly fake and not mixed well and the 'Hi, Im Casper" part is way to present in the mix and the cutout effect over the whole clip is clearly done in a DAW. FAKE

The clip all together got me kinda creeped at first..

We used to do projects in School just like this, depending on the teacher of course. It was a lot of fun to make real scary, realistic scenarios and put them on YT..Audio is a wonderful art and can be very deceiving at times!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Thanks for wasting my time, put it in the joke section next time time so that everybody knows it's not worth looking at beforehand.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname
reply to post by FlySolo

Thanks for wasting my time, put it in the joke section next time time so that everybody knows it's not worth looking at beforehand.

Then it wouldn't be funny. Lighten up

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join