It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full MiB Video To Be Released May 5-6

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Antonio Paris of the Aerial Phenomena Investigations Team announced via Twitter that the FULL version of his extremely controversial 'Men In Black' cctv video will be released this weekend.

Many here will remember the recent excitement and controversy surrounding the original release of the 3-4 minute edited version from a Niagara Falls Sheraton Hotel cctv security camera, showing what was purported to be two alledged 'Men In Black' entering the hotel lobby, supposedly looking for an on-record witness to a recent UFO sighting outside the hotel.

It has been suggested that the promised upcoming weekend release of the FULL version of this video was due, in large part, to interest, query, and critique from it's appearance on ATS.

Indeed, API director Antonio Paris first promised a timely release of the full video on ATS last week...and, later, on Twitter he credited ATS with taking his video viral.

We have yet to know the content of the full video, but it is hoped and speculated that it will also contain security camera video of the suggested MiBs from the hotel lobby, as well as from the exterior of the hotel (possibly showing a vehicle as well.).

For his part, Mr. Paris has been keeping the full content of this video a mystery.

Below are links to the two ATS threads discussing the original MiB video

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(Closed for Review)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(Current)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

For his part, Mr. Paris has been keeping the full content of this video a mystery.

Because that's exactly what a person with video evidence of something like this would do. Release heavily edited portions, then keep he rest hidden and secret before finally releasing it after some media hype.

You know what? I'll just wait for ATS to do the work on this one, cause personally, it's a colossal waste of my time to put any effort into this story.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I thought this was already deemed a hoax? Sounds to me like a publicity stunt...any news whether fake or not is better than nothing has got to be their thought.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Any speculations at this moment of time is wrong. The weekend is here soon and we shall see the full version. Personally I will preserve judgement until i see the full version.

Hoax or real. We'll see soon.

StringTh

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Why more publicity for Antonio Paris and API

Why not wait till they post the dubious footage then post that , I'm not having a go but to my mind enough evidence was provided in the last thread to show that they are just another for profit hoax organization .

post by IAMTAT

Probably because he hadn't filmed it yet , guess its in post production now .

edit on 4-5-2012 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Oh I thought you mean the new MiB movie that is in theatres right now...
Too bad it isnt..
For this case I remember that someone posted in the other thread that it was a staged viral spot.
Case closed for me.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rocket88

Staged viral plot for what exactly?

The MIB clip was related to the UFO sighting in Niagara Falls.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

As with anything of this nature, there are at least two schools of thought as to whether or not it is a hoax; certainly, I have been critical on this, but also look forward to being shown otherwise.
Mr. Paris has an opportunity to either proof all of his critics and accusers wrong, thereby astounding the legitimate UFO community...or, this weekend, he will simply dig his proverbial grave deeper...perhaps even driving home a few more nails into the coffin as well.

Either way, I give him credit for, at least for now, following through with releasing the full original cctv vid.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

... to gain more attention for their site perhaps?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
I thought this was already deemed a hoax? Sounds to me like a publicity stunt...any news whether fake or not is better than nothing has got to be their thought.

It was not proven a hoax but the thread got very nasty towards mods and the thread was closed.

I disagree with why they closed it but understand.

We need to remain civil and let this come out without knee jerk reactns on any side... Critics, mods, and believers.

I think this has the posibility of being one of the more interesting UFO related topics I've seen in years.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You obviously didn't read too much about the group and their investigation in the case. They're not a tabloid magazine. They seem pretty dedicated to their research. Hoaxing something to bring attention to their dedication is an oxymoron.
edit on 4-5-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

That is not untrue.
Now I checked their site and read this:

Are they an elaborate hoax? You decide ...

ok it might be in a slightly different context...

but anyway the video itself gives me no reason to believe the men we see are government agents that try to cover up alien activity.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well in defense of that. If these are guys who came into the hotel were not part of a hoax on the investigative team's part, then it is safe to assume the video is legit.

Keeping that in mind,

If the hotel manager claims to have had a conversation with two men in black suites about ufo's which is supported by the video evidence, then that part must be true too. Unless the hotel manager is lying. In which case, the hotel manger would have had something to do with the two men in the first place. Which is highly unlikely.

This leaves only one possibility for this to be a hoax. Two people completely independent of the research team and the hotel manager playing a joke. But I find that highly suspect as well.

Each of these two things are dependent on each other for credibility, but not by themselves. Perpetuating a hoax on the mere speculation that video evidence 'may' be pulled from the DVR AND the manager tells someone about the weird conversation is just a fluke.

So what are you left to work with? Odds. Odds are against a fluky hoax.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Threads like this one and "Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens" should be in the predictions forum. We don't need more carrots dangling on a stick type threads.

Also this supposed MIB video is one of the lamest things I've ever seen. I would be ashamed of myself for helping promote such nonsense.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

What nonsense exactly? MIB stories have been around for years

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Threads like this one and "Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens" should be in the predictions forum. We don't need more carrots dangling on a stick type threads.

Also this supposed MIB video is one of the lamest things I've ever seen. I would be ashamed of myself for helping promote such nonsense.

I respectfully disagree, and am eagerly looking forward to seeing the entire video. After reading about the incident, and viewing what has been released of the video I think this is one of the most exciting MIB reports I've seen/heard of in years.

What is and is not relevant to this forum would be your opinion. However that opinion is not shared by many others who frequent this forum. Your ridicule is not appreciated.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
all crap, if it was real you wouldnt release it in bits, you would put the whole thing out on the web END OFF

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
all crap, if it was real you wouldnt release it in bits, you would put the whole thing out on the web END OFF

You don't know if the video is real or not. www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... 'Aerialphenomena' said that only IF they get permission they will show the whole video, but that they have to respect the witness, who has asked them not to release the rest of the footage because otherwise he would be indentified on the footage.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Why is it the more vocal and skeptic members that comment on UFO threads are ones with aliens in their avatar?
Something about that is telling

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt

Try that and not get sued. Oh silly kid...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join