It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full MiB Video To Be Released May 5-6

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I'm also a man and currently wearing all black.
What does that tell you?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

It tells me for you're using a straw man argument

A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[1] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by IAMTAT

For his part, Mr. Paris has been keeping the full content of this video a mystery.

Because that's exactly what a person with video evidence of something like this would do. Release heavily edited portions, then keep he rest hidden and secret before finally releasing it after some media hype.

You know what? I'll just wait for ATS to do the work on this one, cause personally, it's a colossal waste of my time to put any effort into this story.

To add to this why would you want to edit a video if you want to prove they exist?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

lol sued for releasing some crappy cctv footage of supposed MIB? yeah whatever i am pretty sure anyone can request any cctv footage from any public place under the freedom of information act

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
IT IS TRUE!!!!!

They just got the date a little off.

MEN IN BLACK 3 - Official Trailer - In Theaters 5/25/12

edit on 5/5/2012 by fixer1967 because: spelling

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Let me tell you how excited I am to see CCTV video of two business men walking into a hotel.....

Who would have ever thunk it!!!! I wait with baited breath for this unbelievable discovery....I bet TPTB are shaking in their boots over this ground breaking video........

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

FOIA? What are you talking about?

It's private property lol

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

doesnt matter, if your involved in somthing and your captured on cctv, you are allowed to request the footage, whats so hard to understand.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
reply to post by FlySolo

doesnt matter, if your involved in somthing and your captured on cctv, you are allowed to request the footage, whats so hard to understand.

Yes it does matter. Private property is private property. What part of that don't you understand? FOIA or Canada's version for that case because this happened in CA, only applies to Government bodies. Not hotel CCTV cameras. Geesh, and you want to argue that.

You can ask all you want from someone who privately owns something, doesn't mean they HAVE to give it to you. lol.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I do not see what you find hoax about it, it's just men waling, they could be just men with black suits, agents, not necessarily alien MiB since some decriptions speak of such. I do not think the full content will shed any more light on the case, unless it shows their faces. Such distant angle of people passing by isn't very useful

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
BJw0001must have a woody.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

i said you could request it, big difference

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

I'm clarifying for you because you said:

lol sued for releasing some crappy cctv footage of supposed MIB? yeah whatever i am pretty sure anyone can request any cctv footage from any public place under the freedom of information act

Which is entirely misleading on a couple of counts. Public & FOIA

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by rocket88

Staged viral plot for what exactly?

The MIB clip was related to the UFO sighting in Niagara Falls.

Why of course the new Men In Black movie, in theaters in a couple of weeks!

Seriously guys?
-rrr

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sunday evening and we are still waiting for Antonio Paris, director of the Aerial Phenomenon Investigations Team to make good on his promise to release the full and original video.

At present, there are no new postings on the API website www.aerial-phenomenon.org...
and no new youtube postings by aerialphenomenon since April 30th.

Let us hope that when Mr. Paris announced that he would be releasing it this weekend, that he was being sincere.

His credibility on this MiB video issue has been called into question on ATS and elsewhere, so much is riding on his following through on his pledge to release the video this weekend.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
lol sued for releasing some crappy cctv footage of supposed MIB?

Like i said, you don't know whether the video is hoax or not hoax. www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's a couple of really strange looking men that were here and they kinda freaked everybody out, and they were asking questions about you. And of course now I'm getting a little bit nervous and I'm like "what are you talking about?" And he said "well they were," he goes, "I don't know how to describe them but they were extremely odd looking. They were the exact same height. They were wearing the exact same clothes and had the exact same faces, like they were twins." And he said "they were wearing black suits. Black trench coats. They were wearing like the old fashioned fedora hats. They had an extremely extremely pale skin" and he said "they came in and asked for you." And I said I'm sorry he's actually not working today." It seemed like they didn't believe me. So they started to walk around the hotel and shortly after they went to the tour desk. But you know they freaked me out and I really wanted to tell you that there were these weird guys here looking for you. Then the next day, I was talking with my ... um...tour guests, and one of them asked to talk to me. She came into my office the same as my bellman, and she said "I heard that you heard there were some men looking for you." And she said "they asked a few questions about you and they said strange things that I didn't understand. They were talking about governments, and conspiracies, and none of it made any sense to me." And, she goes, "But they were very, very scary." She said "they had no eyebrows, no eyelashes, nothing! Their hair looked like they had a wig on. Like it was attached to their hat. Like it wasn't even real!" And she said "And mysterious thing, their eyes were so big and so blue, that they almost hypnotized me a little bit." And she goes, "You're going to think I'm crazy when I tell you this, but I swear they knew what I was thinking." And she started to cry, and she said one more thing before she got up, she said, "these men, they didn't blink. Not once did I see them blink."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MIB’S Also referred to as the ’Men In Black’ or ’Horlocks’. These are apparently in many cases humans who are controlled by draconian influences, although other ’MIB’ have been encountered which do not seem human, but more reptilian OR "synt hetic". The ’MIB’ have been encountered often after UFO sightings, usually intimidating witnesses into keeping silent about what they’ve seen (many of the witnesses may be ’abductees’ with suppressed memories of the event). Their ’threats’ appear to be motivated by attempts to utilize ’terrorism’, ’fear’ or ’intimidation’ as a psychological weapon against witnesses. This ’weapon’ may not only be used to keep the human ’MIB’ under control, but by the human MIB’s themselves. ’They’ are often, though not always, seen in connection with large, black automobiles, some of which have been seen disappearing into mountains -- as in the case of one basing area between Hopland and Lakeport, California -- canyons or tunnels or in some cases apparently appear out of or disappear (cloak?) into 'thin air'. Most humanoid MIB have probably been implanted by the Draconians and are essentially their ’slaves’. Bio-synthetic forms possessed by ’infernals’ also seem to play a part in the MIB scenario, as do subterranean and exterran societies. Sirius, at only 9+ light years away, has been identified as a major exterran MIB center of activity, with a subterran counterpart existing in ancient antediluvian ’Atlantean’ underground complexes which have been ’re-established’ beneath the Eastern U.S. seaboard.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some stand more than 8 feet tall, run 40 mph and live 800 years. They speak like a dog barking or a bird chirping, write similar to Egyptian hieroglyphics and have learned English quite easily. They have large blue eyes that wrap part way around their heads, small noses and tiny ears pressed tight to their scalps. Their thumbs are small with four long slender fingers and two claw-like appendages instead of fingernails. They all have thin, straight blond hair, usually worn short and the women can be distinguished by a feminine looking short cut. Their hips are shaped liked ours, but they walk quite differently since they are used to a stronger gravity pull. As previously mentioned, the Tall Whites can grow to be over 7 feet tall. However, most the adults in the first half of their lives usually range in size from 5’10 to 6’5”. “Their life span is ten times grater than ours,” said Hall, adding that it takes them 10 times longer to heal, too. “They do not age as we do, but at about 400 earth years, they undergo a second stage of growth, eventually reaching about 8 feet tall. They then die of organ failure at an age of approximately 800 years. Since on their planet, days are longer so are they sleeping patterns, usually staying awake for two earth days and then followed by sleeping the same amount of time.” “Although they can be quite friendly, they are at times arrogant and insulting. But they appear sensitive and understanding to our social structures and have cultivated relationships with high-ranking military officials, some of who have worked side by side with the Tall Whites. They held lesser ranking persons with disdain and I got a long with them by letting them treat me as their pets.” Asked what the Tall Whites thought was unique about humans, he said, “they couldn’t get over how we interacted with animals. They commented several times that we were the only life form they met that kept animals as pets. They appeared to be extremely frightened of our animals and couldn’t figure out why we would interact with something so potentially deadly.” Hall said he learned very little about the origin of the Tall Whites during his two-year encounter. “They really shared very little about their history and origins,” recalls Hall. However, one incident took place with a Tall White he called “the Teacher” which revealed they may have come from near the star Arcturus about 36 light years away.

edit on 11-5-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join