It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Inverse Pentagram is actually the GOOD star symbol...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The most ancient star symbol is The Inverse Pentagram. It is older than the Hexagram and it can be drawn in a stroke without lifting the pen (unlike the hexagram). The oldest symbols of the Pentagrams that we have are actually INVERSE, it wasn't until later time that the pentagram would be drawn up-right with one point going up toward the sky.

This symbol was used to bring the 4 elements (fire, water, earth, air/space) together and join them into a single point (spirit/unity) in order to bring energy into the Earth. When a circle is around the inverse pentagram, it traps the energy from The Heavens in a circle and it can be used for protection.

Notice how people are trying so hard to associate the inverse pentagram with "evil" so that people will stay away from it. The founding fathers of America knew this truth. Picture.

5 is the number of FREEDOM, joy, and playfulness...

6 is the number of DUTY, order, and responsibility, basically CONTROL!

The hexagram (6 pointed star) is bad...

To put the Pentagram (5 - Freedom, Joy) with its point down is to symbolize the joining of the elements to send energy from the heavens to the Earth. To put it in a circle represents the gathering of the heavenly energies for protection.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I am sorry, but this is incorect.

The points of the star do represent the elements of our plane.

When you place the point above the elements, it means you put spiritual things before the flesh (right side up).

When you put the point below the elements, the pentagram, it means you put the physical above spirit - which is why satanic cults use this.

You have combined the new age meaning of numbers into an older system of order - these do not mix, even as oil and water do not mix.

The points represent, Earth, Air, Fire, Water - with the fifth representing spirit. Numbers have nothing to do with it.

edit on 4-5-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Wait a second. I can draw a hexagram without lifting the pen. It's just two triangles, really.

I dunno, I just thought that was an odd thing for you to say.. among.. other things..

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

I never said that they didn't represent the elements.

Also, the idea that the inverse pentagram represents the physical being better than the spiritual, is a new idea. The oldest pentagrams were actually INVERSE.

Even Emperor Constantine and some early churches such as The Marktkirche had the inverse pentagrams in their church so it DEFINITELY didn't represent Physical being better than Spiritual. This is just the way that some Satanic sects use it.

reply to post by Lionhearte

A unicursal hexagram, sure, but you can't draw a regular hexagram without lifting the pen. This is a known fact.
edit on 4-5-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well, it works if you double back just a bit. Draw the first triangle, move the pen about midways through any of the sides, and draw the other triangle. I literally just tried it right now, three times. Worked perfectly.

Demons are flying out of them now, though. I hope you're happy.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
There are two directions in which the Kundalini energy can be driven through the spine.... From the intellect on down into the sex organs, which is Satanic and incarnates the ego, or from the sex organs on up to the pineal gland and ultimately the crown chakra. This would be to incarnate the Christ. The inverted Pentagram represents the former. It's pointing towards the Kliphoth on the Kabbalist Tree of Life.... otherwise known as Hell, where egos are dissolved.

It is never a good thing when sacred symbols are inverted. It shows contempt for the energy it represents. It is the negative being imposed on the positive. Symbols are powerful....more powerful than we ever imagined. They directly affect human consciousness.

The hexagram is not Satanic. It is two intersecting triangles, and has the same meaning as the cross...the upward facing triangle representing the phallus and the downward facing triangle representing the yoni.... this is the uniting of male and female energy in perfect balance. This is the middle path on the tree of life, the "narrow road" Jesus spoke of.

The Rothschilds made the hexagram the symbol of Israel and put it on their flag. Their creation, the Nazis, misused the Swastika even more infamously. Just because evil idiots use sacred symbols for nefarious purposes doesn't make the symbols evil.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
reply to post by arpgme

Well, it works if you double back just a bit. Draw the first triangle, move the pen about midways through any of the sides, and draw the other triangle. I literally just tried it right now, three times. Worked perfectly.

Demons are flying out of them now, though. I hope you're happy.

Oh, fine. All of that effort just to try to prove me wrong.

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
There are two directions in which the Kundalini energy can be driven through the spine.... From the intellect on down into the sex organs, which is Satanic and incarnates the ego, or from the sex organs on up to the pineal gland and ultimately the crown chakra. This would be to incarnate the Christ.

The Kundalini energy has nothing to do with Christ or Satan. The idea of Kundalini came WAY before Christianity. Also, Satanists also bring the Kundalini up to the crown chakra, so what you said isn't true.

The inverted Pentagram represents the former. It's pointing towards the Kliphoth on the Kabbalist Tree of Life.... otherwise known as Hell, where egos are dissolved.

No The Pentagram which represents the elements, has nothing to do with the Kundalini which represents the spinning energy through the spin of the human body...

It is never a good thing when sacred symbols are inverted. It shows contempt for the energy it represents. It is the negative being imposed on the positive. Symbols are powerful....more powerful than we ever imagined. They directly affect human consciousness.

Considering the FACT that the most ancient use of the Pentagram WAS inverted, I'm not sure how that is "contempt" if anything that is the way it is supposed to be used before we changed it to the up-ward position.

The hexagram is not Satanic. It is two intersecting triangles, and has the same meaning as the cross...the upward facing triangle representing the phallus and the downward facing triangle representing the yoni.... this is the uniting of male and female energy in perfect balance. This is the middle path on the tree of life, the "narrow road" Jesus spoke of.

The Rothschilds made the hexagram the symbol of Israel and put it on their flag. Their creation, the Nazis, misused the Swastika even more infamously. Just because evil idiots use sacred symbols for nefarious purposes doesn't make the symbols evil.

I never said that it was Satanic. I didn't even mention Satan or Jesus (Christ)...

I just pointed out the FACT that in numerology 6 is the number of order and responsibility while 5 is the number of freedom.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I agree with mentorsriddle, i think you may have maybe got your information mixed up or perhaps you are very new to this field.

If you do have more evidence other than dubious pictures or can quote respected adepts, please do.

Also be carefull if your incorporating this into practical work. Sounds like you don't know what your doing which can be very dangerous.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

I'm really unsure why people just don't do the research themselves if they don't believe me. The proof is in the artifacts, even Emperor Constantine used it.

This is the original, or if you don't believe it prove that the upright is.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by The 5th

I'm really unsure why people just don't do the research themselves if they don't believe me. The proof is in the artifacts, even Emperor Constantine used it.

This is the original, or if you don't believe it prove that the upright is.

Because it is properly understood when studying, it seems like you don't understand the theoretical principles involved.

Again please show me the artifacts, you have referenced constantine but don't back up the claim. Again if you can quote any adepts respected in the field then i will listen but i will bet that you will be hard pressed to find anything.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

Here is one:

Examples from Churches to prove that it does NOT mean that physicality is better than spirituality:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Nice find, the first picture is intriguing. What churches are these from?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

All of these churches are Roman Catholic.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think what is most important beyond any of these facts is the intention behind the symbol when being used. A symbol is empty and meaningless. It is we who put meaning into it. No symbol is good or bad, evil or angelic.

top topics

join