It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: London Olympics 2012 - Triggering World War Three

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

Speaking of raving, I will be attending a drum and bass rave tonight and I cannot wait to just let loose!!

Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well, the 2012 Olympics are now here. Embrace yourselves, brothers and sisters... doomsday is coming...again!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It will actually be ww4

You all have been fighting with Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars for quite some time now.
Care for some Hepatitis C? Its really tasty.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Let me predict it further

NWO ruled by the illuminati and possibly the antichrist
there is so many theories about the occult

why now ?
the elites wants to control all worldwide armies and weapons
countries who cant be bought .. will be assimilated by force
apparently they are scared of an alien invasion on the 21 december
not the evil ones(fallen angels) but the ones from the Creator (Angels ?)

Alexander the great was victorious because of an alien or ufo that he even woreshipped
and many other rulers or big stars that need to sell their soul to have fame and power
the bad aliens are pure evil and wants human to deny the Creator
dont be deceive .. it is literaly judgment day .. the end of times or the rapture
all civilisations have a different name for it .. but they all coincide and speak about the 21 december

I will watch the olympics even if im extremely worried for the people in London now

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Who cares if that insignificant island sinks...Karma is really a she dog

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

Originally posted by MysticPearl -- Unnecessary fear mongering.

this phrase accurately describes almost every single mainstream news report concerning the olympics, their security and those ever-present 'terrorist threats'. the msm are the fearmongers supreme.
edit on 26/7/12 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

Who uses the headline "Olympics 2012 - Triggering World War Three"? CNN or this thread right here on an "alternative" web site?

Are you even capable of recognizing WHO really is fearmongering?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

We think too much these days, and feel far too little.

Are you kidding? WHO thinks in these days? People can't even spell or type coherent english - let alone think!

Are you on a different planet or a moon base or something? Because people on Terra sure don't think AT ALL. They are automatons, just droning away without any real thought processes. Whenever they use their brains, it's never for actual thinking, it's always for automated, pre-programmed patterns, like "what to eat today" or "does this dress go with my new handbag".

And you think "we" (whoever "we" may be - perhaps my mistake was jumping to a conclusion without realizing you might mean a very closed circle with "we") think.. TOO MUCH?

There's no such thing as thinking too much. How else do you think insights, inspiration, realizations, understanding, comprehension and perspectives are born?

Feel too little? Are you kidding again? There's a whole INDUSTRY dedicated to making you "feel". Emotions this, believe that, and always some kind of sappy romance story in every movie and story. As if there couldn't be stories without women, or stories that are not at least partially AIMED at women. As if there couldn't be stories without romance altogether... it's always injected to every friggin' story.

Women WORSHIP their emotions, and the constant dogma and preached phrase of today's world is: "Listen to your heart".

How many times have you heard this? I bet it's more than 100 times in your lifetime. And you think "we" (again, not knowing who you mean by 'we' here, I might be completely off) feel TOO LITTLE??

Are you KIDDING? Seriously, man.. what's wrong with your perception?

More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

No. Those things are not the opposite of 'cleverness'. You can be kind and clever at the same time, and what does GENTLENESS have anything to do with anything? You don't need gentleness, unless you are performing a surgery or healing someone in other ways (or perhaps in intimate relationships, but even there, you don't use it all the time).

Why would anyone NEED gentleness? What do you mean by gentleness anyway? You just state it like it's some kind of fact, but really - what sort of situations are you talking about here? How do you build a building with gentleness? How does gentleness help in astronomy? Even when you meditate, gentleness doesn't enter into it. You don't NEED IT! (or, if you disagree, please give me at least some clarification of the term and a list of situations that you are talking about, then I might change my mind - because now I have no idea what you really even mean)

Kindness - well, that goes without saying. We should always be kind to each other, and the non-beast animals (meat-eating animals somehow seem like some kind of monsters who don't deserve kindness, because they sure don't show it to other animals, eating their FLESH - dogs could be an exception, because they don't need meat to survive, but cats seem to -- then again, by nature, dogs are carnivorous BEASTS, who would kill without mercy, slaughter another animal (or human), if it had the opportunity and inclination, without feeling bad about it whatsoever - and it would enjoy every moment of it - it would rip the raw flesh off the body, lust for it, drink the blood and satisfied, lick it's lips - that's what beasts do). But what does that have to do with cleverness? Why can't you be clever AND kind? You could be kind in a clever way, you know.

I think what you are trying to say (at least possibly) is that instead of 'witty sarcasm', we need 'actual wisdom'. It's much harder, but also much more fruitful than simply laughing at the unknown, and using insults and sarcasm in a 'witty' way.

Nothing wrong with cleverness, but the lack of WISDOM .. that's the key here. Gentleness doesn't enter into it - was Jesus 'gentle', when he stormed the temple and yelled at the money changers, turning their tables over? Gentleness is a slippery slope to being 'gentleman', which is a form of misandry.

It is also a slippery slope to "politeness", which is a form of lying.

Do you really advocate people becoming misandristic liars instead of clever and honest equalitarians?

Without these qualities life will be violent and all will be lost.

As I already proved, that's completely wrong. Someone being clever doesn't necessarily make them violent! All will not be lost just because people aren't "gentle" (whatever you mean by that)! Get a grip, man! Think for yourself, and stop "feeling" so much. Emotion-worshipping is not the solution, it's the problem!

Life can't be violent - it's PEOPLE that are violent. And they are not violent just because qualities are MISSING - they are violent because of the qualities that EXIST, like "meanness", "stupidity", "violent nature", etc. Perhaps being bullied as kids, environment - but mostly their primitive, barbaric soul that says violence = ok.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yet another cataclysmic earth ending prediction down in flames!!

Enjoy the Olympics everyone.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute

*These are just a few thoughts that have been bugging me recently, this is no 'psychic' prediction, more of a balanced procrastination of current, world affairs*

We think too much these days, and feel far too little.

More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Without these qualities life will be violent and all will be lost.

For god sake when will humanity learn to put our differences behind us, we have the power of love in all of our hearts and we choose to throw it away, fight illegal wars and promote bigotry and racism.

Once we begin to understand and work with our similarities the world will become a place of unity and peace.

I would just like to emphasize the fact that I do not want this prediction to become reality - in no way or form is this 'fear-mongering' as some of like to put it - its a common sense prediction

K
edit on 4/5/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

We have a powerful opportunity to bring light to the Olympics. We need to fight this fear so as to not let this fear manifest itself. Check out the link.

indianinthemachine.wordpress.com...-21729

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
yet another thread the OP will hope is forgotten :

So here we are with 3 days to go and not a freaking peep of anything. In fact we have a very successful very happy games......(well except for the Aussies)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
well the one thing that is always a 99.9% for sure on the predictions page
is the failure of the predictions within it.
All the hype pointed at the Olympics this time has been just that,.. hype
I guess this is one prediction we are all glad to hear as a fail

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
hahahaah nothing happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join