It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: London Olympics 2012 - Triggering World War Three

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I also thought this video was very strange, if you look to the background then you will see everything to be destroyed by bombing and tanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

The London Olympics are to trig WW3 but are also a huge occult event, so an ufo event...aliens = devils and they are to promote their luciferian doctrine: we are our own gods

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Terror groups love publicity of their vile acts.All the worlds attention will be on London.Real attack or false flag something is bound to happen.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think damascus will be destroyed during the olympics and it will be announced during the olympics and the new info cloud above will harvest the reactions.
Or maybe syria will attack the olympics in some way and the info cloud will harvest the reactions then damascus will be destroyed in retaliation.
Either way we will see a rise of a false messiah either the president of syria or the prince william.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Either way we will see a rise of a false messiah either the president of syria or the prince william.

I think this is highly unlikely. Do you really think a majority of the world population will accept Assad or William as a God? Seems like a huge stretch and highly improbable

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
My prediction is simply that after the Olyimpics, anyone who has made a prediction which did not come true will go strangely quiet. Will ANYONE prove me wrong?

So there's the challenge - it's up to you

My prediction is that there will be no alien invasion, big terrorist atrocity or instigation of war - nor will we all turn into green hedgehogs or ascend into a computer game. And overall the Games will be without major incident. If I'm wrong, I'll hold my hand up.

Who is with me?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightToker

It does seem unlikely.
I think in order for the world to accept one of them all it would take is for tptb to accept him then shove it down our throats over time.
We should not rule out the the role that technology could play.
Most of the world is waiting on something they just don't know exactly what.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

I want you to be right.
Logic tells me that your wrong and i will just be focusing on the next false prediction.

It looks like your stuck with us. I hope.
edit on 1-7-2012 by deadeyedick because: spelling

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well, while some people on these Boards will be anxious to see the world burn to fulfil their favoured prediction, I will be enjoying myself watching the Olympics. It will be a great event and some people need to put their fantasies aside and watch some sport.

If in the unlikely even some lack wits decide to try their hand at murder and mayhem, I hope that they get their just deserts.

Regards

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I urge people to tell their family and friends about false flag attacks and how something like that might possibly happen in the London Olympics. If a false flag attack actually happens, that will make sure more people will ask questions and doubt the event. After 9/11 the true 'awakening' of mankind started, and now we are at the cross-roads. Either we go down the golden age, or down totalitarian fascism. Spread the words, maybe that will even prevent an attack! The psychopaths are in a corner right now, let's make sure it stays that way.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Okay! Just a few minutes ago someone predicted an alien invasion (Staged or Real) during the Olympics and here you are predicting WW3 ... So which one is it? It surely can't be both ...

Please discuss with the other person and let us know which one it will be!

edit on 4/5/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

Maybe its an invasion of Muslim Aliens.

'ak ak ak allahu akbar ak ak ak"

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup

Originally posted by faryjay
Okay! Just a few minutes ago someone predicted an alien invasion (Staged or Real) during the Olympics and here you are predicting WW3 ... So which one is it? It surely can't be both ...

Please discuss with the other person and let us know which one it will be!

edit on 4/5/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

Maybe its an invasion of Muslim Aliens.

'ak ak ak allahu akbar ak ak ak"

Nah,

They are all way to busy invading Australia at the moment.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I find it difficult to post something that would be considered on topic as i feel the premise and reasoning for the thread itself is not truly on topic so i will only say this.

We all know WWIII is gonna happen its a matter of when.

Aliens are either a made up governent tool for control or they're the real thing and they're getting us ready for Alien Nation.

The Olympics have always been a target of someones secret agenda whether good or bad so this isnt really new either.

Your expecting whats already expected i think, and your worry about it isn't gonna change that.

Relax, have a frosted barley pop and put yer tootsies in the kidde pool, whip out the curly straw and go nuts. Watch the show unfold. Hell record it on Tivo......play it back at family reunions.....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I agree, that some of the imagery and associations, the masonic stuff/logo etc seems a little odd to say the least, but it seems very speculative conjecture at best

i have read this idea before, that the illuminati have to make it clear, at some level, what they plan to do for some coperative reason of consciousness ( some of those pre references to 911 seemed timely and just downright bizzare, esecially the card game reference to the towers, at the very least the sign of premonitions of sorts) but it does not make much sense, on an every day level of strategy to be that blatant in your imagery but of course even that can be ascribed to reverse psychology manipulation

a local medium here, who was known for definitely having some awareness of things, saw her predict, a persons motorcycle accident weeks before it happened( that kinda thing) said the following about the olympics to me in 2009

"I would never go there, it's an open door"

she never would say, what she was refering to, but the vibe was steer clear and ominious

but who knows

it could all be bollocks

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

For as long as there is greed, money and power, there will be war. History has proven this, from back to the ancient civilizations that we thought were peaceful (watch the Curse of the Axe to see what I mean about the Huron tribes). I hope your predictions and feelings are wrong - but this might tie into the other thread about energies others are feeling and picking up on.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

I feel a large bowel movement that will happen soon! I feel it! Whatever.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

So tired of end of the world predictions and negativity. Nuff Said!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
If in the unlikely even some lack wits decide to try their hand at murder and mayhem, I hope that they get their just deserts.

Are there unjust deserts? Are you talking about things like Sahara or Gobi? How do you differentiate one from another?

Why would you wish them to be sand owners, in addition to being land owners?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl -- Unnecessary fear mongering.

this phrase accurately describes almost every single mainstream news report concerning the olympics, their security and those ever-present 'terrorist threats'. the msm are the fearmongers supreme.
edit on 26/7/12 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

it looks like we have hit the fork in he road. world war 3 or wolrdwide rave parties pick one?
legalize drugs and leave people alone its 2012 we
should all be dancing in the streets...let the computers do all the work why are we all still fighting when we should be raving/partying?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join