It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Met a Rothschild Today

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigfoot12714

Firstly, there is the debate of demons being real or not... I've had my own experiences. Can I attribute it to imagination, subconscious, archetype of the psyche, etc.?

Secondly... we all read the conspiracies and rumors of demonology and occult practices associated with those of great influence. The Luciferian and demonology links are so frequently discussed by theorists as to lead one to believe the elites are in cahoots with demons.

No disrespect intended. I just never would have imagined a story about a Rothschild chasing away demons by invoking the name of Jesus.

Peace.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I almost fell victim. Thank God I woke up. Guess what Illuminatti? You can have my house. You can have my car and clothes off my back! I would rather be homeless and naked and full of love for all my Jewish brothers and sisters. I forgive you. I hold no animosity towards you what so ever.

God loves me. God loves my family. This ordeal has shown me that charity exists. We have been helped by people, some of them complete strangers, every step of the way. From the moment my son became sick, prayers, money, offers to help in many ways came pouring in. I was not too proud to accept. I humbly offered thanks.

I know this message will resonate. If anybody has a "reason" to be spiteful, it's me. But I am no longer so. I get it. I have seen the light and it is beautiful.

This right here is what is needed. People do so damn much to hang onto these material things, these negative emotions, we have all been told we must have. Only when you lose it all (and yes I have, more than once), do you get a deeper understanding of what this life is actually about.

My ex-wife many moons ago cleaned me out of everything. House, cars, job, the lot. I barely kept a roof over my head for six long years as a result of that one poor decision. What struck me as funny was how people kept saying "I bet you hate her. I bet you wished she'd drop dead or worse." At first, yes. Then at some point, in the middle of the biggest struggle of my life to date, I realised I wouldn't change the past had I been able to, and hating someone for being who they were, wasn't going to get anything back, had've I even wanted it. I found forgiving her and moving on, I became a better person for it. I became wiser and oddly enough it enabled me to see the world and it's people in a wider scope. Sadly for her, she never learned and has had the same thing done to her a few times since.

Hanging onto hate, hanging onto prejudice and anger just serves to make more powerful the people in this world that want to control us and keep us apart. I'm with you, let it go.
Some of the best times of my life are when I was the poorest. And for that I am rich.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I'm confused did I miss something where he said a Rothschild chased away demons? I thought he said that was an African American woman.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigfoot12714

Ok, I misread. My mistake. In the demon story I thought op was still talking about Ms. Rothschild. No wonder we were having confusion!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714

Originally posted by zarp3333
reply to post by ImaFungi

I did not speak to Mrs Rothschild about anything conspiratorial other than to say I feel there is an awakening coming. People are starting to ask questions and are no longer willing to accept the stays quo. She said she hoped I was right.

Do you think that if she KNEW something was happening that she would have told you? I highly doubt it...

I would not expect her to say anything. If she is informed, she must be afraid of the expected backlash. Imagine having the last name Hitler in 1944? What about Adolph's distant cousins? I bet they weren't too quick to use their real name even if they made to argentina.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

Cheap gasoline my a**,
Plus I have never owned a credit card.

About this whole "great awakening" that you disbelieve is coming: The way I see it, most these people that have pulled triggers for me in the past, and believe me I am thankful for that, did not know the person they were killing. Today though, the possibility of soldiers having spoken to their enemies is raised, maybe insignificantly, but has raised none the less. Our world is getting smaller by the second, with transportation and especially the internet. I can literally talk to a person across the globe from the comfort of my house and I am actually meeting the personality of a person (I mean, we are all just personalities on the web) instead of meeting a physical body. Now, imagine that these soldiers had a 20 minute conversation with each other before the fighting began. Some might still do it, sure, but others would probably refuse. What my point is with the world becoming so small the need for violence hopefully will become less and less in our nature as humans and thus a great awakening will occur. It's much easier to spread peace with a vessel like the internet. As well as hate, yes, but I know there are people on here like the OP that can see past the hate that clouds the web...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I am sorry....

But i can never forgive those people....

They are traitors to our race, if you even knew half as much as I do, you would know they still kill people by the millions, DAILY.

If they really cared about us and the poor, they would stop immediately.

Forgiveness is beyond the capacity for them.

They have killed billions over the past few centuries for monetary gain, and still continue to push their agenda.

I am sorry, but forgiveness is out of the question, what they now deserve is a trial to see if the are even worthy of forgiveness.

But for crimes against humanity, i would have to say no.

My reasons, look at the world today and tell me if it is a better place. They have all the power all the control, for what?!?!

To make this world better?!?!

All i see is chaos, destruction, and us humans being stripped of our BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS, DAILY!!!

These people deserve worse then what I could imagine.

They are what Christians call the Devil.

Please rethink your post, as they have caused your very home to be foreclosed on, in your previous post.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Demons are real and afraid of scripture and the name of Jesus? Why would demons specifically target her?

A friend of her's explained that as a person becomes stronger, they are exposed to increasingly difficult tests. As we come closer to "The Big Event," or whatever it is that many people feel is coming, the veil between our world and the spirit world is thinning.

That explains the increase in sightings of paranormal events. She said scripture prophesies a time when demons will be released to run wild. I can only speak to seeing one.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
How can this nonsense have so many stars and flags?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Tell me are they really intelligent? How about sociopathic?
Inquiring minds want to know!

+2 more 
posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leftist

At this moment, this thread has less stars and flags than this nonsense, and certainly has far less stars and flags than this nonsense. Of course the nonsense I've just linked isn't really calling for any forgiveness, is it?

Edit to Add: Full disclosure, one of those threads I linked I actually starred and flagged. I didn't agree with any of the nonsense in that thread by the O.P. but I certainly admired the genuine effort made in that thread, and the thoughtful way in which it was presented. You don't have to agree with someone in order to appreciate their beingness.

edit on 4-5-2012 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leftist

Because Zarp did the right thing. He felt forgiveness in his heart when he met the face of an 'enemy' that has been faceless in his research.

He did what pretty much all scripture says to do, love one another despite injustice.

Bravo, sir, I applaud you for being a role model and sharing your experience

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by schlomo

You can pronounce your applause to the millions of families they have laid waste to and the children they have killed for the sake of greed.

If you were to know of the mothers and fathers that had to see their children in bloody pieces on the streets, you would understand.

I don't want to imagine their faces full of pain and sorrow. I can't explain the emotional pain I feel and I am not even a close relative. (even though ALL humans are relatives.)
edit on 4-5-2012 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Demons are real and afraid of scripture and the name of Jesus? Why would demons specifically target her?

A friend of her's explained that as a person becomes stronger, they are exposed to increasingly difficult tests. As we come closer to "The Big Event," or whatever it is that many people feel is coming, the veil between our world and the spirit world is thinning.

That explains the increase in sightings of paranormal events. She said scripture prophesies a time when demons will be released to run wild. I can only speak to seeing one.

interesting this is the strongest thing youve said

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Are all those with the name 'Rothschild' related to THE Rothschilds? I'm sure there are more than one.. I'm not too versed in ancestry and all that, somebody enlighten me

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Lots and lots and lots of ordinary people have that name . I met one man in my town . I guess he knew what the name meant , but he pointed out that it was a very commin name .

So very good that you learnt to allow the existences of all peoples on our planet . This is a learning place so all must come and learn their directions . Struggles will happen as that also is the nature of our middle world .

Heaven and Hell all in the same place . Demon and saint all within the same body .

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
that was wrong decision. kill her next time you see.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Life is becoming increasingly bizzare. As I have hung on every new post having to do with the "Mass Arrests," I have read thousands, literally, thousands of articles, threads, books on the history of the financial oligarchy running our world. I have read all of Wilcock's, Fulford's, Cassidy's, Drake's, Shrout's, Keenan's, etc every word. I've even read Adam Smith's "Wealth of Nations."

Rothchild's figure more prominently than any single family beginning in the 1700's when out of the Jewish ghetto sprung a man who was to become perhaps the single most powerful figure in modern history - Herr Rothschild. Like many, I have become angry. I have gone so far as to imagine what I would do if...

Back to today. My job involves the sale of mechanical equipment for a national company. I never know who I will meet. I've been in festering shanties in West Virginia coal country to million dollar waterfront mansions on the east coast. Today I met a woman who went by a pseudonym.

During the course of the sale, I asked for identification. When I saw the actual name, she explained that it is easier to use a pseudonym than answer questions. As I sat there dumbfounded and slowly gathered my thoughts, my overwhelming emotion was one of sorrow and pity.

Not one ounce of hatred or animosity came over me as the thousands of articles ripped through my brain. Even though I had just been listening to an interview on conspiracies recorded on Coast to Coast the very night before and in the interview, Rothchilds were at the center of the main conspiracies.

The point I am trying to make is this. In order for the Great Awakening to occur, the majority of humanity must find the capacity for FORGIVENESS. Today I realized I am no longer capable of revenge. I am tired of misery and suffering and killing. I am tired of hearing stories about war and murder.

I am ready for the news to come out not so justice can be meted out to the guilty. No! News must come out so we can move forward. It's time to grow up. It's time to leave the jungle mentality behind. Hatred and vengeance is the very weapon that has been used to control us all of this time.

Since the dawn of civilization, those who have sought to control us have sewn the seeds of division amongst us. They have played on our primal, instinctual fears. It's been Jew against Gentile. Moslem against Hindu. Black vs white. East vs West.

For God's sake! Enough! To forgive is truly divine. I am certain this is the key. Our reality, God, if you will, is looking into our hearts and waiting to see if a critical mass is ready to make it to the next level. HE is waiting to see if we can handle the truth and waiting to see our collective response. Will we react like the idiot villagers in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, who when presented with evidence that they had found a witch, scream "Burn Her! She's a witch!"

Or...Will we forgive?

Today I passed my test. I knew something bizarre was on tap. I came to a stop sign showing South Rt 11>

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Excellent thread! It´s good example for many of us, but I guess we all need our own final test to know - are we grown beyond anger and hatered, can we forgive past wrongs and evils and move on to more mature humanity. I sometimes have this feeling, that all this talk about world changing, end of the world, ascension in 2012 - all of it, actually means final exam for our species

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

During the course of the sale, I asked for identification.

seems to me that sentence set the tone and was where the point of view stems from..

you were doing your job making a sale..

not having your business bought out from under your in a hostel takeover..

you did not lose your home..

or something else of value that devastated your lively hood...

even if all the info goes mainstream..

its not as if they would say..

"oh ya got us".. and set everything right..

its would be business as usual..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join