It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Some Answers, Sun, NMR, Gene Expression, Light, Behavioural Psychology, Circadian Rhythm, Etc

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I need help from the great minds on ATS...

I'm currently researching for a paper that involves nueral avalanches, triggers, religion, circadian rhythm, light from the sun, gene expression, potein activation, and behavioural psychology.

Now I will present some articles in which will help show the direction of the developing hypothesis at the end, I will present the given

The answer lies, perhaps surprisingly, in the circadian rhythm, the body's clock that is linked to light and dark. The circadian clock is regulated by proteins in the brain. But the proteins are in other organs as well, including the heart.

And here's where the circadian rhythm comes in. The study showed that the Period 2 protein is vital for that change in fuel, from fat to glucose, and therefore could make heart metabolism more efficient. In fact, Strong daylight activated Period 2 in animals and minimized damage from a heart attack.

Intense Light Prevents, Treats Heart Attacks, Study Suggests
www.sciencedaily.com...

That's the connection between the sun, and regulating proteins

or /ˈproʊti.ɨnz/) are biochemical compounds consisting of one or more polypeptides typically folded into a globular or fibrous form, facilitating a biological function.

en.wikipedia.org...

Then... is there a link in gene expression...?

Genes are expressed by being transcribed into RNA, and this transcript may then be translated into protein.Gene expression is the process by which information from a gene is used in the synthesis of a functional gene product. These products are often proteins, but in non-protein coding genes such as ribosomal RNA (rRNA), transfer RNA (tRNA) or small nuclear RNA (snRNA) genes, the product is a functional RNA. The process of gene expression is used by all known life - eukaryotes (including multicellular organisms), prokaryotes (bacteria and archaea), possibly induced by viruses - to generate the macromolecular machinery for life.

en.wikipedia.org...

Is it possible that Earths NMR regulates this? Is it possible for the sun to influence this, this generation of "the macromolecular machinery for life"?

How and why?

Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is a physical phenomenon in which magnetic nuclei in a magnetic field absorb and re-emit electromagnetic radiation. This energy is at a specific resonance frequency which depends on the strength of the magnetic field and the magnetic properties of the isotope of the atoms; in practical applications, the frequency is similar to VHF and UHF television broadcasts (60–1000 MHz). NMR allows the observation of specific quantum mechanical magnetic properties of the atomic nucleus.

NMR phenomena are also utilized in low-field NMR, NMR spectroscopy and MRI in the Earth's magnetic field (referred to as Earth's field NMR), and in several types of magnetometers

en.wikipedia.org...

Does the sun have it's own NMR?
And does this have anything to do with Schumann resonances? en.wikipedia.org...

Also... I can't recall where I read this, or heard it... but what aspect to NMR is that Hydrogen and Carbon are known to have special attributes, in which they mimic or resonate with an influencing NMR.
Can anybody verify this, or know that it is correct?

Now... steering away from this area of science, into a different one... psychology(behavioural)

I'm not going to take the time to post a link to a particular study conducted... but you should be able to take the following comment at face value, and believe it.. I may have to deny ignorance latter for this failing to do so:

There is a decent amount of the population that believes the world will end, towards the end of 2012... something like 20%(if i'm not mistaken). There's a thread on ATS about this...

How Thinking About Death Can Lead to a Good Life
ScienceDaily (Apr. 19, 2012) — Thinking about death can actually be a good thing. An awareness of mortality can improve physical health and help us re-prioritize our goals and values, according to a new analysis of recent scientific studies. Even non-conscious thinking about death -- say walking by a cemetery -- could prompt positive changes and promote helping others.

www.sciencedaily.com...

So, all this humbug could result in some good...

The Bright Side of Death: Awareness of Mortality Can Result in Positive Behaviors
ScienceDaily (Apr. 30, 2012) — Contemplating death doesn't necessarily lead to morose despondency, fear, aggression or other negative behaviors, as previous research has suggested. Following a review of dozens of studies, University of Missouri researchers found that thoughts of mortality can lead to decreased militaristic attitudes, better health decisions, increased altruism and helpfulness, and reduced divorce rates.

with the next part being the most interesting of all...

"According to terror management theory, people deal with their awareness of mortality by upholding cultural beliefs and seeking to become part of something larger and more enduring than themselves, such as nations or religions," said Jamie Arndt, study co-author and professor of psychological sciences. "Depending on how that manifests itself, positive outcomes can be the result."

The part that ATS might find more interesting....

"Both the news media and researchers tended to focus on the negative reaction to these acts of terrorism, such as violence and discrimination against Muslims, but studies also found that people expressed higher degrees of gratitude, hope, kindness and leadership after 9/11." Vail said. "In another example, after the Oklahoma City bombing, divorce rates went down in surrounding counties. After some stimuli escalates one's awareness of death, the positive reaction is to try to reaffirm that the world has positive aspects as well."

www.sciencedaily.com...

So far, we have that increased awareness mortallity and thinking about death(one in the same) can be healthy, and good in many ways... also inspire action towards the good of humanity.

Wasn't there a President at one time... who said, that there would need to be an event that brought humanity together, in the face of an enemy.

I'm not going to get all conspiratorial... yet, there has been many that would say that there is a special group of people, The Elite, or some Esoteric Agenda.... behind everything.

Next...

There's a bunch of problems in the world, much to do..., for the reasons listed earlier, humanity is more prone to taking action, and may result in some good.

Mutltitasking Hurts Performance but Makes You Feel Better
ScienceDaily (Apr. 30, 2012) — People aren't very good at media multitasking -- like reading a book while watching TV -- but do it anyway because it makes them feel good, a new study suggests. The findings provide clues as to why multitasking is so popular, even though many studies show it is not productive.

ahh man... lol

TBC with in an hour or two,
maybe three, or so... back to work

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Of course there were positive reactions to the government after 9/11...it was shown, for once, actually helping the people out instead of burying itself deep in their wallets!

I recommend, for some of your research, that you look into magnetic bracelets...

I don't know exactly how they work, but magnetics is supposed to have an effect on the human body...

Keep going, I like where you're going with this!

edit on CThursdaypm595921f21America/Chicago03 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

In the head are crystals that do the regulating and the connecting.

The sun is the main driving force behind all of our evolutionary process, consider all the worship of sun/son. We covet favor with the energy that rules, in a neutral way, over us.

Here is some information that should help you: www.youtube.com...

watch all the segments, as the whole thing comes together as he goes along.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Of course there were positive reactions to the government after 9/11...it was shown, for once, actually helping the people out instead of burying itself deep in their wallets!

I recommend, for some of your research, that you look into magnetic bracelets...

I don't know exactly how they work, but magnetics is supposed to have an effect on the human body...

Keep going, I like where you're going with this!

edit on CThursdaypm595921f21America/Chicago03 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

I'm not trying to let this one get a little dry, so I will be changing subjects through out... I will be getting to 9/11, touch base on magnetism, more or less NMR, and especially religion...

For now, if anybody has any answers to some of my guestions so far, that would be cool... I till try to get back to this when I can... probably a couple hours.

Till then...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
dude. you are not gonna believe how SPOT ON your question is with a thread I wrote not long ago.

to answer your questions : yes, yes, and yes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
dude. you are not gonna believe how SPOT ON your question is with a thread I wrote not long ago.

to answer your questions : yes, yes, and yes.

LOL! Ok, so I'm not the only one who thought there might be a connection... I see that your thread never got to the point of proving yes or no.... which sucks, because it will probably be the same story here...

I'm going to skip a bunch of rhetoric, because this conversation has already taken place, and that conversation can stay there.

continued...

"There's this myth among some people that multitasking makes them more productive," said Zheng Wang, lead author of the study and assistant professor of communication at Ohio State University.

"But they seem to be misperceiving the positive feelings they get from multitasking. They are not being more productive -- they just feel more emotionally satisfied from their work."

www.sciencedaily.com...
Mutltitasking Hurts Performance but Makes You Feel Better

"Our model differs in that we exploit the use of theoretical experimental evolution combined with artificial neural networks to actually prove that yes, there is an actual cause-and-effect link between needing a large brain to compete against and cooperate with your social group mates."

"Our extraordinary level of intelligence defines mankind and sets us apart from the rest of the animal kingdom. It has given us the arts, science and language, and above all else the ability to question our very existence and ponder the origins of what makes us unique both as individuals and as a species," concluded PhD student and lead author Luke McNally.

www.sciencedaily.com...
How Social Interaction and Teamwork Led to Human Intelligence

That is where evolution finds its way back into this theory, in regards to the 'needing' a large brain... evolution is adaptation...

ScienceDaily (Apr. 24, 2012) — Does hearing that you are a member of an elite group -- of chess players, say, or scholars -- enhance your performance on tasks related to your alleged area of expertise? Not necessarily, say researchers who tested how sweeping pronouncements about the skills or likely success of social groups can influence children's performance.
"These findings suggest we should be cautious in making pronouncements about the abilities of social groups such as boys and girls," Cimpian said. "Not only is the truth of such statements questionable, but they also send the wrong message about what it takes to succeed, thereby undermining achievement -- even when they are actually meant as encouragement."

Even Positive Stereotypes Can Hinder Performance, Researchers Report
www.sciencedaily.com...

ScienceDaily (May 2, 2012) — The brain's neurons are coupled together into vast and complex networks called circuits. Yet despite their complexity, these circuits are capable of displaying striking examples of collective behavior such as the phenomenon known as "neuronal avalanches," brief bursts of activity in a group of interconnected neurons that set off a cascade of increasing excitation.

The researchers' simulations reveal that the complex neuronal circuit obtained from the learning model would also be good at generating neuronal avalanches. This agreement between the model and a real, proven behavior of neurons suggests that the learning model is an accurate way to describe how the brain processes information.

The authors say their work could aid an understanding of how learning could lead to the formation of cortical structures in the brain, as well as why the resulting structures are so efficient at processing large amounts of information. "While [the finding] is entirely consistent with existing neurophysiology, our work is the first to provide this concrete link" between this particular learning rule and neuronal avalanches, says co-author Michael Small of the University of Western Australia. "It provides a simple, and therefore perhaps surprising, explanation for how a system as complex as the cortex can generate such striking collective behavior."

www.sciencedaily.com...
Brains Wired for 'Avalanches' -- And Learning

Regulation of gene expression (or gene regulation) includes the processes that cells and viruses use to regulate the way that the information in genes is turned into gene products. Although a functional gene product can be an RNA, the majority of known mechanisms regulate protein coding genes. Any step of the gene's expression may be modulated, from DNA-RNA transcription to the post-translational modification of a protein.

more importantly...

ahh man, again with the text limit, lol
edit on 4-5-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Up-regulation and down-regulationUp-regulation is a process that occurs within a cell triggered by a signal (originating internal or external to the cell), which results in increased expression of one or more genes and as a result the protein(s) encoded by those genes. On the converse, down-regulation is a process resulting in decreased gene and corresponding protein expression.

Up-regulation occurs, for example, when a cell is deficient in some kind of receptor. In this case, more receptor protein is synthesized and transported to the membrane of the cell and, thus, the sensitivity of the cell is brought back to normal, reestablishing homeostasis.
Down-regulation occurs, for example, when a cell is overstimulated by a neurotransmitter, hormone, or drug for a prolonged period of time, and the expression of the receptor protein is decreased in order to protect the cell (see also tachyphylaxis).

Theoretical circuitsRepressor/Inducer: an activation of a sensor results in the change of expression of a gene
negative feedback: the gene product downregulates its own production directly or indirectly, which can result in
keeping transcript levels constant/proportional to a factor
inhibition of run-away reactions when coupled with a positive feedback loop
creating an oscillator by taking advantage in the time delay of transcription and translation, given that the mRNA and protein half-life is shorter
positive feedback: the gene product upregulates its own production directly or indirectly, which can result in
signal amplification
bistable switches when two genes inhibit each other and both have positive feedback
pattern generation

Regulation of gene expression
en.wikipedia.org...

Unfortunately I deleted my history, as to providing a quote and link towards the importance of protiens, also the Wiki link says that the page for it is 404. If anybody has a link to such information it would be great if you could provide it...

What does all of this mean... what am I getting at.
(I have decided not to beat a dead horse, untill questions are answered((maybe not even possible)). The aspect of religion is not necessary although plays a fundamental role as to many actions taken paralleled with Occult knowledge... handed down through out history. I'm not talking some mysticism((although part of it)), more or less the science and reasoning behind it.

There are MANY threads on ATS that will present such information, so to back up those claims, you'd have to research it, for I do not care to go through the monotonous task of outlining what could be 1000 pages of how this is possible.

-------------------warning - pure theory(lol)-------------------------------------------------

Where to begin...

Everybody knows the sun is responsible for us being here. I suggest that it is responsible for the evolution of species on Earth, and that Earth... through NMR(and it's relationship with hydrogen and carbon) regulates any such evolution. There will be a moment in which this influence will assist in exciting nueral avalanches, but the region in which this takes place is entirely dependent on the individual(Ooops forgot a link that will help assist in understanding that part)

Dopamine Impacts Your Willingness to Work
www.sciencedaily.com...

Using a brain mapping technique called positron emission tomography (PETscan), the researchers found that "go-getters" who are willing to work hard for rewards had higher release of the neurotransmitter dopamine in areas of the brain known to play an important role in reward and motivation, the striatum and ventromedial prefrontal cortex. On the other hand, "slackers" who are less willing to work hard for a reward had high dopamine levels in another brain area that plays a role in emotion and risk perception, the anterior insula.

"Past studies in rats have shown that dopamine is crucial for reward motivation," said Treadway, "but this study provides new information about how dopamine determines individual differences in the behavior of human reward-seekers."

The role of dopamine in the anterior insula came as a complete surprise to the researchers. The finding was unexpected because it suggests that more dopamine in the insula is associated with a reduced desire to work, even when it means earning less money. The fact that dopamine can have opposing effects in different parts of the brain complicates the picture regarding the use of psychotropic medications that affect dopamine levels for the treatment of attention-deficit disorder, depression and schizophrenia because it calls into question the general assumption that these dopaminergic drugs have the same effect throughout the brain.

ahhh man, again with the text limit..

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
theory continued...

Like I previously stated, the area in which the neuronal avalanches take place is dependent on the individual, much of which is dictated by nature and/or a genetic predisposition that places the increase of dopamine levels in the brain which results in willingness to work. This was also known in the 'occult', and a very specific religion and said 'events' 'took place' in order to create a increased population that will be conducive towards 'evolving' into the next best thing. But to say 'evolving' is wrong, I am more or less suggesting a perception of heaven. This is because, while under this neural avalanche, the 'cascading effect' /dominoe/avalanch is independent of sensory input, for it has already been set in motion.(this is my understanding, if incorrect, please deny any ignorance). This then coupled with a differencing in the perception of time.

Personality characteristicsSome researchers aim to explain the differences between people in the way they relate to the time they have to perform different tasks. They claim that time perception is influenced by both internal-personal characteristics and by external-environmental factors. Some theorists suggest that time perception is categorized by two axes: "time perspective" and "time urgency" and these ideas have been used in occupational psychology settings.[24] These axes typically create four personalities that differ in their personal characteristics and the way they deal with tasks.

Time perspective can be affected by genetics, culture, religion, arise from education, family, past employment, and so on. As it is well known, the timeline axis moves between past, present and future, which is also the way the time perspective axis is organised.

Time perception
en.wikipedia.org...

The region, again, will be dependent on the individual. I am suggesting a moment in time where we will percieve that this moment is to last for an 'eternity' and those with the correct 'series' of connections due to strengthened neurons connections, will be witness to 'heaven', others... well, hell, for their eternity will be when at the same time(this might seem crazy, i agree lol) there is to be a geomagnetic storm in which the true strength of the sun will give a sensory input of... well, again, hell. Being that 'death is around the corner' and we are increasingly aware of our mortality, inspiring motivation towards working together, on multiple things, giving premise towards multi-tasking and happiness... There is a nature and nurture in all of this, and that is where empathy plays such an important role. Not to get all biblical or religious... but... Jesus. This idea of empathy and making decisions that are good for 'humanity' is reiterated in my previous articles I linked, which then correlates with that of the events that we are seeing today, and the threat of 'THE END OF THE WORLD' type thinking.
ALL of this being already known, actions were taken in order to assure that 'Good' wins, and the most people are 'saved', saved from a perception of 'hell'. This could partially be the reason why such events have taken place, in order to 'condition' 'us'.

I could go on and rant.. seemingly forever, but I will wrap it up, and hopefully get to the rest through conversations with ATS'ers.

Everything is energy, electric universe
We are energy that is influenced by celestial bodies including earth
The universe designs our intelligence
Our perception is dictated by influences, and our own decisions
Events will take place in which all of which collaborates, and a perception of eternity will follow
Those behind all of this either know the pyschological effects of their actions(for the good), or know about such a possible time(perception of eternity)

Now, lastly 2 videos...

1. Esoteric Agenda
I do not believe a majority of what is mentioned in this video, I only ask you to watch the first 2 Min, for it is 80% what I'm talking about(partially)
its the part about us evolving because of our awareness is what i'm referencing..
Interestingly enough, I used to explain this(theory less evolved) as the fall of mans equating emotion and perception with the material plane, and replacing it with heightened awareness of self and others, resulting in an entirely different paradigm.
Which, is a fundamental part to this theory, which I didn't touch base on, but will...
This is also reiterated with the beginning of this video... ever wonder why all those famous ancient philosophers also practiced sacred geometry? For geometry is derived from numbers and nature and the material plane.
cough cough, celestial and pagan worship... cough, jesus was the step away from this.

Next is a song, in which describes EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT... btw, the person who wrote this is also deep into sacred geometry and philosophy, one being Carl Jung...

oops.... tbc

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Must watch video, it explains much of it, with the lyrics..

The dissolve of the ego is fundamental in this theory, and what I have outlined..

Forty-Six & 2

My shadow's
shedding skin and
I've been picking
Scabs again.
I'm down
Digging through
My old muscles
Looking for a clue.

I've been crawling on my belly
Clearing out what could've been.
I've been wallowing in my own confused
And insecure delusions
For a piece to cross me over
Or a word to guide me in.
I wanna feel the changes coming down.
I wanna know what I've been hiding in

My shadow.
Change is coming through my shadow.
My shadow's shedding skin
I've been picking
My scabs again.

I've been crawling on my belly
Clearing out what could've been.
I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
Feel the outside turning in.
I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
Cleansing I've endured within

My shadow
Change is coming.
Now is my time.
Listen to my muscle memory.
Contemplate what I've been clinging to.
Forty-six and two ahead of me.

I choose to live and to
Grow, take and give and to
Move, learn and love and to
Cry, kill and die and to
Be paranoid and to
Lie, hate and fear and to
Do what it takes to move through.

I choose to live and to
Lie, kill and give and to
Die, learn and love and to
Do what it takes to step through.

See my shadow changing,
Stretching up and over me.
Soften this old armor.
Hoping I can clear the way
By stepping through my shadow,
Coming out the other side.
Step into the shadow.
Forty six and two are just ahead of me

The sad part in all of this, is that I feel that this is important stuff to know, lol, and that many will not understand or hear it.

EPIC

This is "Essay Version 1.0" by Stinkfister "Anonymous"

Before I try to explain what I think the song (forty-six & 2 by TOOL) means, it is necessary for you to know several metaphysical concepts. I got almost all of this information on this page from a book the band recommended on their 1994 newsletter called Nothing in This Book is True, but It's Exactly How Things Are by Bob Frissell.

The fine piece of literature explains that human beings are entering the next dimension or "Christ Consciousness" in which they will have 46 and 2 chromosomes. (Currently, we have 44 and 2.)

and the best part of all...

Frissell explains that the most basic shape to come from the Flower of Life is the Tube Torus, the shape in which all living things emerge from including snakes, birds, rats, and human beings. One end of the tube evolves into the anal area and the other forms the mouth. It seems that since all life might share the same basic information, it might have the capacity to form a unity consciousness which would be 46 and 2. This idea has been explored by Carl Jung for those of you familiar which his work.

Currently, human beings are in the second level of consciousness, 44 and 2, but shortly they are expected to evolve in the next level. Supposedly, ascended masters have prepared the path for humans to change. 1998, was in fact, supposed to be when the change occurred. However, it looks like it might be postponed several years due to the abominable state of the world. For one to enter the 46 and 2 state, it seems it would take a mental and spiritual change. (Opening your third eye if you will.) It would require one to have a deep understanding of the world, themselves, and their consciousness. Most people are unaware that some people have vowed to change themselves and move up a level.

I will not simply rehash information that I read, but tell you what I gained from it. I am not one to accept what someone wrote in a dogmatic fashion. I was very skeptical after reading Frissell and other associated reading. Obviously, what Frissell was saying cannot be literally true so I looked for a theme of teaching that could be attained. The book is very spiritual and emphasizes that people will be united at a spiritual level. The truth to this statement will be tested in the near future if all goes as Frissell said. The most important message to be derived from the work is the call for uniformity. The human race is slowly mixing out the resources of this planet and slowly usurping all space available.

The solution to this very real problem will not be solved unless people learn how to work together. The realization that all people are greater than their racial, socioeconomic, gender, etc. associations is crucial in my opinion.

www.pisceandelusions.org...
Interpretations of the 46 & 2 theory

Still new to the 46 & 2 Theory, this is why much of what it talks about is not in my theory, but it parallels it very much so. Further research is needed on my part...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Subscribed; I want to come back to this. You're opening post is similar to thoughts I have never put to written/typed word. I would like to add to this in a few days if I can find time...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It's simple radiation causes mutations. Those mutations are either detrimental to the entity or advantageus. It just depends on the dosage of radiation and what classification.

Thats a scoentific way of looking at it. But in truth. I happen to belive that everything is connected. The sun is like a parent and the planets are it's children. When it's time to upgrade,destroy, and raise those planets to a new level. It will send out signals in it's sunlight which we would percoeve as radoation.

It then reacts with mitohondria in the dna or maybe even another portion of it. That then triggers a chain reaction or mutation. In other words. We have yet to activate the potential of ourselves. We are waiting on a signal from the cosmos to unlock the key/. Which will either be from our sin or another star or black hole.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It's like growing a plant the whole time it grows from a seed to parent it is going theough all kinds of mutations caused by the sun and evironment. If the plant happened to have a mutation to better suit the environmental change that would happen in say 10 yrs the sun was apart of that knowing processs.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Please do!

When I look back at what I presented, it seems very confusing, with random information everywhere... and I didn't go as far to try and relate them all. There is sooo much more to this, that I haven't yet posted, especially as to the correlations and parallels that govern this with transcending qualities...

The more people contribute, will further allow me to fully explain this theory.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Now in my theory you will notice that I reference what some would calle an Elite class of sorts, who practice esotericism and/or have 'occult' knowledge...

I have previously made a thread, that directly outlines the psychology behind these people.

I did not guide this, I came to this using very 'occult' like knowledge, which sounds funny, but it's true.

You can deny it all you want, but I feel that in the end of the day, it is absolutely THE MOST ACCURATE account of those in whom many would label as being the most influential. The very same people, that are blamed for everything... I'm being vague, so that the description will speak for itself.

Psychology and Basis Behind (NWO?) PART 1,

I'm only going to include parts of it on this post... the rest can be found through the link provided.

Part 1

Affection and love make up the basis from which everything will transpire.
-They will become depressed and distraught if those that they give affection and love to become faithless.
-- For this very reason, they become cautious or aware of the fake or illusions of those things they place thier affection. If not, it will open the door to the possibilities of disapointment.
---Disapointment is to be avoided at all costs, for it is the polar opposite of happiness.

They are very good at handling money, and will prosper in business pursuits.
-Money is equated with success, and a construct of their expectation for their work.
--Their work is thier means in maintaining their happiness
---The end results of their efforts will come as either two extremes
----1. They will 'forever' be successful, resulting in increased amounts of experienced happiness, not only for themselves, but those in which they place their affection
----2. They will fail, and experience a complete collapse, resulting in thier becoming distraught... no longer being conducive towards success and satisfaction... further pushing them away from being able to experience happiness

They have an ego and a sense of rightiousness, and feel that they have no weakness due to the idea of infaliability(in their pursuit of happiness, and adhered to doctrine)

MORE DETAILED SYNOPSIS and THE PATH IN WHICH THEY TAKE

Goals will become increasingly important, and they will imply that their doctrine and means will become the defining aspect for the rest of time.
-They will tiresly promote themselves, and attempt to always be the focus. Or, the promotion of their doctrine and philosophy. Often times not presented in a fashion in which completly represents their true motives or objectives, but to play on the minds of those in which observe them.
--This will make them more likely an individual to be a candidate for leadership, and can sway or influence people more easily.
---Resulting in recieving wealth and glamour from the world.
----They have many great dreams of wealth.

Being in the focus, under the role of leadership, they will project what the world wants.
-Through experience of business, monetary, and many other contributing factors. They are able to realize that these desires(what the world wants), do not bring true happiness.
--They are the epitomy of the adage "To whom, much is given, so much is required."
---they now have power, strong influence, and now the awareness of what does and doesn't bring true happiness.

What is 'required'(in their perspective) by these individuals in order to experience and maintain happiness or a sense of fulfillment...

-To use discrimination, by means of weighing, testing, balancing and discarding.
-To use silence and imagination to gain wisdom and inspiration to guide their lives.
-To continue success in handling money well. To be good at banking and accounting.
-To grasp new ideas quickly, and work at a fast pace.
-To develope increased ability to identify the unbalance, and opposition through discrimination.
--To test the strength of said opposition; Those that either don't share similar or the same initiatives. As well as those that interfere with their desired plan.
--Learning through experience and the recognition of history, they believe they can effectively be able to eliminate and discard these people and/or beliefs.

They will be the type to stay silent, and not be open about their intentions, in order to minimize meaningful dissent.
-By attempting the minimalization of dissent in their direction of their true intentions, stances on many addressed issues are allowed to change, for the indoctrination of their true doctrine is not in question.

There's much more to this, and I suggest reading it, as to how and why these people are... you will find that it directly correlates with my entire theory, and many others.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Even Positive Stereotypes Can Hinder Performance, Researchers Report
www.sciencedaily.com...

The reason why I posted this link, and article.(apologize for not making that part clear)

HMGA2 Gene Linked to Brain Size and Intelligence... Predisposition to Being Smarter?,

Which is another thread I had created... which includes the following from the article:

"Our individual centers couldn’t review enough brain scans to obtain definitive results,” said Thompson, who is also a professor of psychiatry at the Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior at UCLA. “By sharing our data with Project ENIGMA, we created a sample large enough to reveal clear patterns in genetic variation and show how these changes physically alter the brain."

DNA is comprised of four bases: A, C, T and G. People whose HMGA2 gene held a letter “C” instead of “T” on that location of the gene possessed larger brains and scored more highly on standardized IQ tests.

link to artcle
New Genes Linked to Brain Size, Intelligence
www.sciencedaily.com...

Now here's a quick statement that I made in the OP.

Another important topic... is the recognition that Nature and not souly 'Nurture' has an very important role as to the apparent 'intelligence' of individuals. Which then brings up important questions, as to the way that we see and treat another.

Is it now possible to reason that any observation of another person who appears to be less intelligent, is not to be correlated with the observed persons work ethics, want or desire to being more 'intelligent'. I say this, because I have witnessed that many people think that those who are on the lower side of the 'intelligence' scale, do so willingly.

The part I bring emphasis to is.... 'is not to be correlated with the observed persons work ethics, want or desire..'
(by not including 'to be more 'intelligent' is irrelevant, for wants and desires are subjective as to category, this statement can include a multitude of things in relation to the roles of genetics verses experience and the traits that are expressed)

We praise people all the time for being intelligent, but we are not necessarily only praising work ethics, wants or desires... we are mainly praising the genetics. The interplay, still warrants meritocracy, but as to the faith and praise unto them is much to do with their failure. Through out history, there have been leaders that fail the people, which in return the people fail themselves, and you have the collapse of a civilization, nation, government, etc. Which is primarily of their own doing, THAT IS, until you recognize that praise onto the stereotype of those in power is not conducive towards good.

Which creates an amazing relationship, and interplay.

If we want this all to work, on a world scale, WHICH EVERYTHING IS TODAY, we have to recognize that the POWER IS IN US. It's not that we shouldn't praise our leaders, or suggest that they know what they are doing.. but, we should have a very strong dissent towards everything that is not conducive towards freedom, which there is much of, and will cast doubt onto their stereotype, in return possibly promoting them doing their jobs successfuly.

Yet it does not stop there... we should be optomistic in all perceptions as to the future... although this is not always possible at first. This bias towards not being optomistic at first, will lend itself towards behavioural patterns that are conducive towards success, and the THRIVING OF HUMANITY.

There's much more to this, but I will allow you to come up with how that relationship could, would, and will unfold.

Needless to say, this stongly agrees with my theory, the pyschology behind those in charge and their knowledge, and thier actions, our actions... and/or humanity as a whole...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Additional information to back up the claim that many of these events were planned and used to help condition people...

“It's clearly a crisis of two things: Of consciousness and conditioning. We have the technological power, the engineering skills to save our planet, to cure disease, to feed the hungry, to end war; But we lack the intellectual vision, the ability to change our minds. We must decondition ourselves from 10,000 years of bad behavior. And, it's not easy.”
~ Terence McKenna

Also, another article that further brings plausibility to much of my theory...

Childhood Adversity Causes Changes in Genetics
www.sciencedaily.com...

Epigenetics is the study of changes to the genome that do not alter the DNA sequence, but influence whether genes will be expressed, or "turned on," versus whether they will be silenced. Knowing that the connection between childhood maltreatment and psychiatric disorders has been linked to the hormone system that coordinates biological stress responses, the researchers sought to identify the root cause at a genetic level.

The glucocorticoid receptor is an important regulator of the stress response, and methylation is a particularly stable type of epigenetic modification. "We knew that epigenetic changes to this gene could be affected by childhood parenting experiences because previous animal research showed that rodents with low levels of maternal care had increased methylation of this gene, and consequently, as adults these animals had greater stress sensitivity and fear in stressful situations," said Tyrka.

edit on 5-5-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

PREFACE

Three fundamental discoveries of current neuroscience will forever change the way we understand human nature. The first is that noveltry, enriching life experiences, and physical exercis can activate neurogenesis--new growth in the brain--throughout our entire lifetime

The second is that such experiences can turn on gene expression with-in minutes throughout the brain and body to guide growth, development, and healing in ways that could only be described as miraculous in the past. Like lightning and thunderclap, these two discoveries are so startling and unexpected that we hardly know what to make of them.
The thid discover follows as a natural implications of the first two. We no really know that "every recall is a reframe." That is, whenever we recall an important memory, nature opens up the possibilith for us to reconstruct it on a molecular-genomic level within our brain. That is, we are constantly engaged in a process of creating and reconstructing the structure of our brain and body on all levels, from mind ot gene. The profound implications of these three discoveries stretch our imagination. They suggest"

- how we can use our consciousness to co-create ourselves;
- new approaches to stress, psychotherapy, and the healing arts;
- a new bridge between the arts, humanities, science and spirit.

books.google.com...=one page&q=emotion%20gene%20expression&f=false

ahhh again... epic

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yet more information that goes to back my theory, as to the power of mind:

edit: link or it didn't happen...
www.sciencedaily.com...
Synesthesia May Explain Healers Claims of Seeing People's 'Aura'

ScienceDaily (May 4, 2012) — Researchers in Spain have found that at least some of the individuals claiming to see the so-called aura of people actually have the neuropsychological phenomenon known as "synesthesia" (specifically, "emotional synesthesia"). This might be a scientific explanation of their alleged ability.

The following will go to show the correlations between neurons, their relationships with in the brain, and emotion in the guiding of perception. Bringing further plausibility to my theory..

In synesthetes, the brain regions responsible for the processing of each type of sensory stimuli are intensely interconnected. Synesthetes can see or taste a sound, feel a taste, or associate people or letters with a particular color.

The study was conducted by the University of Granada Department of Experimental Psychology Óscar Iborra, Luis Pastor and Emilio Gómez Milán, and has been published in the journal Consciousness and Cognition. This is the first time that a scientific explanation has been provided for the esoteric phenomenon of the aura, a supposed energy field of luminous radiation surrounding a person as a halo, which is imperceptible to most human beings.

In basic neurological terms, synesthesia is thought to be due to cross-wiring in the brain of some people (synesthetes); in other words, synesthetes present more synaptic connections than "normal" people. "These extra connections cause them to automatically establish associations between brain areas that are not normally interconnected," professor Gómez Milán explains. New research suggests that many healers claiming to see the aura of people might have this condition.

The case of the "Santón de Baza"

One of the University of Granada researchers remarked that "not all 'healers' are synesthetes, but there is a higher prevalence of this phenomenon among them. The same occurs among painters and artists, for example." To carry out this study, the researchers interviewed some synesthetes including a 'healer' from Granada, "Esteban Sánchez Casas," known as "El Santón de Baza".

Many local people attribute "paranormal powers" to El Santón, because of his supposed ability to see the aura of people "but, in fact, it is a clear case of synesthesia," the researchers explained. According to the researchers, El Santón has face-color synesthesia (the brain region responsible for face recognition is associated with the color-processing region); touch-mirror synesthesia (when the synesthete observes a person who is being touched or is experiencing pain, s/he experiences the same); high empathy (the ability to feel what other person is feeling), and schizotypy (certain personality traits in healthy people involving slight paranoia and delusions). "These capacities make synesthetes have the ability to make people feel understood, and provide them with special emotion and pain reading skills," the researchers explain.

In the light of the results obtained, the researchers remarked on the significant "placebo effect" that healers have on people, "though some healers really have the ability to see people's 'auras' and feel the pain in others due to synesthesia." Some healers "have abilities and attitudes that make them believe in their ability to heal other people, but it is actually a case of self-deception, as synesthesia is not an extrasensory power, but a subjective and 'adorned' perception of reality," the researchers state.

btw, I will continue adding to this thread, until the horse is beaten to death!

I know, I know... I said I wouldn't beat that horse previously... but to know yourself is the most important aspect as to any necessities warranted in the very near future in my opinion. You want to solve all these problems, then realize, the power of emotion, mind, and you.

edit on 5-5-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: forgot link

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Yet another... article to add to the plausibility of this theory, or at least one section of it. That is the idea of evolution. Now, we are all aware of global climate change, it doesn't matter if it is man made or not for the following article.

Man has been aware for quite some time about the effects of climate and weather, as in relation to their safety and well being. Now... correlate this with my previous articles in regards to human responses to threats, motivation, working together, gene expression, and the evolution of a 'bigger brain'... to name a few, and the other articles as well. This picture is starting to make some sense, although it's a rather large one.

Was Human Evolution Caused by Climate Change?
www.sciencedaily.com...

ScienceDaily (Mar. 15, 2012) — According to a paper published in Science, models of how animal and plant distributions are affected by climate change may also explain aspects of human evolution.

But how?

The approach takes existing knowledge of the geographical spread of other species through the warming and cooling of the ice ages to provide a model that can be applied to human origins.

"No one has applied this knowledge to humans before," said Dr John Stewart, lead author on the paper and researcher at Bournemouth University.

"We have tried to explain much of what we know about humans, including the evolution and extinction of Neanderthals and the Denisovans (a newly discovered group from Siberia), as well as how they interbred with the earliest modern populations who had just left Africa. All these phenomena have been put into the context of how animals and plants react to climate change. We're thinking about humans from the perspective of what we know about other species."

Climate is believed to be the driving force behind most of these evolutionary processes, including geographical range change. It dictates which species are where at what time, driving their geographical spread or contraction.

Dr Stewart continued: "Ultimately, this model explains why Homo sapiens as a species are here and the archaic humans are not."

The research also leads to interesting conclusions as to how and why Neanderthals, and indeed the Denisovans, evolved in the first place.

"One of the models we've formulated is that the adoption of a new refugium (an area of refuge from the harsh climatic conditions of the Ice Age) by a subgroup of a species may lead to important evolutionary changes, ultimately leading to the origins of a new species. In fact this could apply to all continental species, whether animals or plants" said Dr Stewart.

I suggest, that changing weather and climates was not only responsible for the spread of early humans, but that in doing so, cause greater interaction between individuals. The direct result of which was evolution, in correlation with previously presented articles. It is important to note, that the connection between team work and/or the working together of individuals which was cause by a threat resulting in a bigger brain, does not necessarily imply 'bigger' as in volume, but more folds, as to holding more information... a process of neurogenesis.

Much of what is stated in the article goes to defining the relationships between early human species, and the reasoning for them interacting and mating. Which is awesome in its own right, although I think it's hilarious that they hint towards that this is a brand new idea, considering I said the EXACT SAME THING years ago just out of highschool, and I was laughed at LOL! There's no way I was the only person to say such a theory.

The main reason why I bring this article into the conversation.. is this:

We have no where to go... sure, we can move location as to fit our needs in relation to climate change. But we have put up boarders all around us, and claim that they can not be crossed unless authorized. This is where the evolution... in regards to knowledge of self and others comes in. We have no other species to mate with(don't argue this, lol)... other than what we call 'races'. But the 'races' are just other humans. The result of this will be 'teamwork' abroad, evolution abroad, and so on... but... ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE AWAKE.

wake up!

Music time...

Life is just a dream, drifting on a stream, a stream
Consciously it seems
All of what remains...ego brain
Man made shame,
Shame, love after it rains,
You see my pain is real,
Watch my world dissolve,
And pretend that none of us see the Fall,
As I turn to sand,
You took me by the hand,
And declared, that love prevails over all.

Ego Brain - System of A Down

What is the underlying premise towards EVERYTHING that I have said this far in regards to evolution and psychology... Love, Empathy, and Compassion is the keys to victory for ALL.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Tagged.

Will get back and comment when I get a chance.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join