It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys what would you do if you are literally the last male? Gals what would you do in a man free worl

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
*** KNOCK IT OFF ***

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

good question: In the movie script version of the comic book I linked inthe OP the Female Supremacy gang decided to reproduce via Parthenogenesis but then again I find that highly unrealistic so I would go with your argument.
edit on 3-5-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
In a man-free world, I would grab hold of the remote control with one hand while with the other I would raise a toast to karma.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Normally I wouldn't reply to a thread that doesn't interest me, but I have to admit I am truly disappointed to see this asked on this site, I remember having this convo when I was 7!!

The problem is, it is the sort of question that can only be answered by daft replies, seriously....

Either way, you'd be used as a baby making machine to create more of whichever gender was lacking in existance...but you already know that...right?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Depends on how long the females have been in power, and what social practices they've enforced. I'd imagine you'd either be a celebrity or a prisoner used for procreation, depending on how the society evolved. If the ONLY man.

97 percent of the male population

I think you underestimate just how many males would be left here...

For example, let's take a city that has 100,000 males. If 97% died, that'd still leave 3000 men. Not exactly "rare".

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If I was the last male left standing - It would be like having a Bank Account - you know
You put it in you draw it out, you put it in you draw it out, you put it in you draw it out then you lose Interest.
Also like a Bank Account it would be a form of bondage which would not be so bad if one had the whip hand so to speak

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

the scientific implausibility of such senariors is far more amusing than any " solution " to them

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I guess I would have to buy a ladder. I only got married so someone could reach things on the top shelf for me

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If I was the last male in a world full of women, they would probably all turn gay. I'd probably be put to work clearing rags out of toilets.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Bitch please.. Naturally men are bigger than women, stronger than women and more dominant than women.

Yes women can be like that but men can be even bigger than that.

Take the average female and male which is stronger/bigger?
Take a male and female body builder and which is stronger/bigger?
Take the weakest male and weakest female and which is bigger/stronger?
Take the strongest man and woman in the world and which is stronger/bigger?

My point is that the strongest woman is stronger than me BUT whether it be strongest male/female or average male/female the male is always stronger/bigger so YES males have better upper body strength

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
In a world with so few men I would to open a chain of 'toy' stores.
I would imagine the demand would be pretty high.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by chanel

Originally posted by theconspirator
reply to post by Starchild23

that is gross.

Why do you think that the picture of the woman with huge strong muscles is gross?

THINK ABOUT IT!

Modern society (that includes your family, peers, and mainstream culture) has been enculturating you to believe that it's "gross" for a woman to have muscles because women are SUPPOSED to be small framed, fragile, weak, and vulnerable in order for men to be able to OPPRESS them.

um, that women looks like a man.
it has nothing to do with Modern society.
It has nothing at all to do with society's norms.
It's a biological thing. something engrained in our DNA.
Normal women have NEVER looked like that.
There are many things society influences. This is not one of them.

you're a sociology major, well I have a psychology degree.
Society puts out a lot of stuff saying women should be skinny, but it's a weight issue, not a muscle issue.

You got that so wrong.
It's gross simply because she looks like a man. Societal conditioning doesn't apply in this case.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join