It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Major Human Advancement. HUGE.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

and? morals are relative...one of the morals we are indoctrinated into is that of compassion. Therefore, if we do not adhere to morals - we feel less moral...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by experienceislife

and? morals are relative...one of the morals we are indoctrinated into is that of compassion. Therefore, if we do not adhere to morals - we feel less moral...

Agreed

I thought it was relevant, sorry to ruffle feathers.

There is such a thing as causation, fate, and destiny. Free will falls apart once you introduce any of those, that is not to say that it is completely removed though.

Compassion is the key towards our evolution, check out

www.abovetopsecret.com...
PROVING: 46 & 2, "The Next Major Human Advancement", The Awakening... I'm Almost There,

or

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I Need Some Answers, Sun, NMR, Gene Expression, Light, Behavioural Psychology, Circadian Rhythm, Etc,

It is our interaction with one another, in which builds human intelligence... the competition, but more so out of survival that is responsible for our advancing as a species.

How Social Interaction and Teamwork Led to Human Intelligence
www.sciencedaily.com...

ScienceDaily (Apr. 19, 2012) — Scientists have discovered proof that the evolution of intelligence and larger brain sizes can be driven by cooperation and teamwork, shedding new light on the origins of what it means to be human. The study appears online in the journal Proceedings of the Royal Society B and was led by scientists at Trinity College Dublin: PhD student, Luke McNally and Assistant Professor Dr Andrew Jackson at the School of Natural Sciences in collaboration with Dr Sam Brown of the University of Edinburgh.

Synchronized Brains: Feeling Strong Emotions Makes People's Brains 'Tick Together'
www.sciencedaily.com...

Human emotions are highly contagious. Seeing others' emotional expressions such as smiles triggers often the corresponding emotional response in the observer. Such synchronization of emotional states across individuals may support social interaction: When all group members share a common emotional state, their brains and bodies process the environment in a similar fashion.

If you check this one out as well...

Which is what I would suggest is responsible for any such advancement or evolution in our conscious or cognitive abilities, in correlation with synchronized brains 'ticking' together... I haven't touched up on genetic drift, or allele frequencies in a bit, so I wont even pretend to describe that process lol.

Brains Wired for 'Avalanches' -- And Learning
www.sciencedaily.com...

In a paper published in the American Institute of Physics' journal Chaos, an international team of researchers from China, Hong Kong, and Australia explores connections between neuronal avalanches and a model of learning -- a rule for how neurons "choose" to connect among themselves in response to stimuli. The learning model, called spike time-dependent plasticity, is based on observations of real behavior in the brain.

Interbreeding as well could help us out, well that is... not possible for we have weeded out, and came to the be the best model available.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It sound like you mean Empathy.

I have Empathy.
when I see paine and suffering.
I feel the paine and suffering.

I have cry'd watching the world news many times.
I wish that ever one and full Empathy.

then people would wont to make others happy.
to feel the happiness of others
is a great joy.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

nice post. cheers for all the links! Didnt ruffle feathers - i expected you to be one of these bible bashing - ignorant - ...(insert name calling here). Turns out you have your head screwed on

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by experienceislife

What reason is there to venerate a cult phenomenon that assumes that it knew everything about something that still has not been proven a full 2 millenia before quantum physics was even invented? To believe that something so old can still be right after all this time is folly, especially considering the subjective matters discussed.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join