It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WoW! Top 25 Censored News Stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I couldn't believe the wealth of information neglected by the media, especially with such important information.
Found this and thought everyone should read the neglected stories:
www.projectcensored.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This message is concerning topic number 24 which I believe is the draft. Men And Women will be drafted it appears. Being in college or in Canada will not get you out of serving in the military. Does everyone know this? Do both Bush and Kerry support this or is one for and the other against? I'm not sure if Bush is for or against this and the same goes for Kerry. Does someone know what the candidate positions on the draft are?

I can easily see the draft getting enacted so we can put more troops in Iraq especially if the war on terror requires the US to send troops to other places. Are people not too concerned about this issue that their daughter and/or son could go to Iraq when she was in college? I'm concerned about the health/welfare of college aged females in particular if they become drafted to go to a place such as Iraq.

[edit on 28-9-2004 by orionthehunter]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
hmmmm, smells like sort of a business opportunity in there somewhere.

you know, reporting the things no one wants to report, very interesting...the stories are there, surely something can be done with them to get the word out....with the power of the internet, why should anybody feel powerless about information

new topics

join