It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati - is this a practical joke...can you find out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hi all,

This is my first thread so hello to everyone.

My friend showed me something that amused me today. Now this is either someone playing a funny joke or its another one of those 'head scratchers!' (apologies if its already been dubunked)

Basically, if you go to www.itanimulli.com - which is essentially illuminati spelled backwards, it takes you through to the NSA website!? spooky or just stupid? I don't know.

Anyone know how to track whether this is just a bought domain that's been redirected to the site.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's a simple HTML redirection. Anyone who buys a domain could point it to any domain they like using a line of code. You can google for more info.

Learn How to Redirect Web Traffic

Cheers
edit on 5/3/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duderood
Hi all,

This is my first thread so hello to everyone.

My friend showed me something that amused me today. Now this is either someone playing a funny joke or its another one of those 'head scratchers!' (apologies if its already been dubunked)

Basically, if you go to www.itanimulli.com - which is essentially illuminati spelled backwards, it takes you through to the NSA website!? spooky or just stupid? I don't know.

Anyone know how to track whether this is just a bought domain that's been redirected to the site.

This has of course been posted many times on ATS ... the guy who owns the site is a conspiracy theorist like everyone else on here.. it's meaningless

www.abovetopsecret.com...

just soem examples.. ats search has 10 pages of results for itanimulli
edit on 5/3/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/3/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
basic HTML redirect
i think the owner of that address is just trying to say that NSA is Illuminati or something.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Duderood

Look what I found hidden in the code!!!!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by Duderood

Look what I found hidden in the code!!!!

Nice try, but the source code you are referring to in reality says,"National Security Agency / Central Security Service - Top Banner. Not Prince William is the Anti-christ.

Though I do follow some of the research that claims he fits the prophecies. This is clearly a photoshop job of some sorts for your amusment!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Since we are all so paranoid

What hidden code is embedded in your avatar?

LoL, this is a rather silly discussion.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

you actually thought that I was serious? It's called a joke, go get a sense of humor.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

No, I got your humor, thats why I said you clearly did this for you amusment! If it was a joke for everyone else to enjoy you need to show it somewhere in you post. Even a simple LOL! would indicate the joke. However, there are many who would believe what you posted not getting the joke since you did not indicate you were clearly joking to others!

When the intent of the jokes/pranks are withheld, then it falls into the category of a hoax.

edit on 25-5-2012 by iwan2ski because: (no reason given)

top topics

join