It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over egypt must be seen to be believed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I went to luxor a time ago and I can tell you, 9 or 10 years before, there was no city above luxor (on any map). Theres not even yet a map with any city at this position.
Whats that crap "compare every light to a map in GE".
You know for yourself this is impossible.
But there is a light and no city.

I were there years ago, and for certain, there was no city near that point. I knew because I tried to figure out where we were back then and watched the maps with extra care.

So its a ULO "unidentified lighting object"

BTW, while flying at night, you often see lights in the desert and on the ocean. they are not that kind of bright anyways, so its not a beduin camp or similar. It have to bee something huge (like a city, but there is none)
edit on 3-5-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Whats that crap "compare every light to a map in GE".

Crap? Really? I thought this was a civillised discussion.

Jesus, this isn't a difficult question...

How did he know, amongst all the thousand of lights captured on the NASA video that the one in question is not a city?

What made it stand out?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Did you watch them??? Or are you commenting on something you never saw?

We all know what city lights look like, they do not look like what was in the videos. Plus, it was over the desert, and there are no cities in the desert...not modern, illuminated ones.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Of course I watched them!

It seems from your lack of response to my simple question that you cannot understand the question or you are avoiding it because it raises other questions that you are uncomfortable with.

And please don't go believing that I'm replying to your thread becasue I don't believe in alien visitation, becasue I do. I've said it so many times on ATS that it's a mater of public record.

If we eliminate all the suspect videos of anomalous ariel phenomena, then the ones that are left are the ones that are truly worth pursuing.

My query about his video was brought about by a simple premise; he either knew there was no city there - which is possible ! - or he cross referenced every light against a map which is possible, but illogical - or he put it there himself.

Either way, the point is moot as the videos have been removed.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Why have all the videos been removed?
disapointing I cant see anything and add to the conversation.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherHumanBeing
Why have all the videos been removed?
disapointing I cant see anything and add to the conversation.

Damn, I liked watching the planet in that first one

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Of course I watched them!

It seems from your lack of response to my simple question that you cannot understand the question or you are avoiding it because it raises other questions that you are uncomfortable with.

And please don't go believing that I'm replying to your thread becasue I don't believe in alien visitation, becasue I do. I've said it so many times on ATS that it's a mater of public record.

If we eliminate all the suspect videos of anomalous ariel phenomena, then the ones that are left are the ones that are truly worth pursuing.

My query about his video was brought about by a simple premise; he either knew there was no city there - which is possible ! - or he cross referenced every light against a map which is possible, but illogical - or he put it there himself.

Either way, the point is moot as the videos have been removed.

I still dont get you??

You think someone has learned the geography of africa just to make a video showing a ufo???

The video showed a square shaped object in the desert. You just have to look at google earth to realize there is nothing there.

The vids are now gone, so as you say, its pointless discussing this any further.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Well, if you think about what you wrote, (I never accused somebody here doign this, nor do I accuse you), you demanded(in lack of a better verb) an impossible task. This is shill-like, and it stood out to me, so it made me answer.

"What made it stand out"

The same thing that made it stand out to me after seeing the location. I knew it was nothing there.
Or it could be the square shape that cought his eye.
Maybe he watched ISS videos before and there was no light.
Maybe he read something about the nile a while ago and remembered there was no city where this light is.
And so on.

I do not say its ET or T but for fact, this is not a city light...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
both of these videos have been removed by the user!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Well, if you think about what you wrote…

I always do.

This is shill-like, and it stood out to me, so it made me answer.

No, it’s not “shill-like”, it’s merely an observation, but go ahead and think what you will. Contrary opinions do not necessarily mean there are “shills” at work.

"What made it stand out"

The same thing that made it stand out to me after seeing the location. I knew it was nothing there.

The location? The one the Youtube uploader showed you?

Is it not possible that that was the intention, to make you accept that the video was legitimate?

Or it could be the square shape that cought his eye.

It’s only square when you zoom in. Apart from that, theirs is nothing to distinguish it from the thousand upon thousands of others.

Maybe he watched ISS videos before and there was no light.

Maybe he read something about the nile a while ago and remembered there was no city where this light is.

And so on.

I absolutely agree 100%. But, as to the first two points:

He’d have to have a damn good memory.

He’d have to have a damn good memory.

I do not say its ET or T but for fact, this is not a city light...

Or, is it not a possibility, that it’s CGI?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I see nothing

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

these videos were removed before 8am eastern??
Any thoughts on this?
Thnx

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by flimzytrek

these videos were removed before 8am eastern??
Any thoughts on this?
Thnx

Either the user saw what he had was nothing and comments forced him to remove the videos, or YouTube removed them. I am shooting for the first one though.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It sure would have been nice to see these videos. OP must have removed them from all the flack he was taking.
Will check back to see if the videos resurface

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Yes, its possible that its CGI. Never said no chance of that..
You have to see it from my point and I´m not lying, because I have nothing to gain:

I did not watched the video because it was offline at that time. But on the first embedded video, because I couldn´t watch, I took a minute to look at the picture. Orientated myself and so on (I spend about half a year in egypt over my whole lifetime until yet). Then it stood out to me, clearly that the little yellow spec (btw, I can see it to be square(ish), even in the embedded video preview) is not supposed to be there. So I even took my map (wich I bought ~9 years ago, and I think the source of material is even a bit older) on my luxor trip out of my drawer. There is nothing on this map. So did they build it in the meantime? Then I went for a quick google search and there is nothing on the maps.
So its not a city. And you see, I was able to find it with memories 9 years ago, without the circle in the second embedded video, wich I saw later on. I admit, If the video would be in playback, I would not have noticed it.

I even didnt said you are a shill, but your style of writing/behavior (in lack of better words) made it suspicious that you trample on the comparement argument. This was my pure impression and I apologize if it offended you

my point is: It IS possible that he found it, the same way I did, IF its not CGI or a camera issue.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Since there are no videos any more, I can, with 100% accuracy say; I see nothing.

If anyone can find alternative sources, or feels like sending an message to the youtube member that posted the videos to put the videos back up, that would be nice.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Videos removed. lol. LAME

Also.. Who the hell sees a "great" new UFO video and does not download it right away!?

Come on people! lol

I instantly download all good UFO videos I see , and this is one good reason why!
Up for a few hours then its removed and no one can see it.

DOWNLOAD THE DAMN VIDEOS NEXT TIME , Please? lol

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I didnt post the video o.O

Why would you assume i posted the video on youtube? I thought it was worth a watch. I messaged the uploader, no reply yet.

If they reply, or post it again i will bring it back here. I thought it had merit to be honest. It was something ive never seen before, and had no explanation to.

I hope they put it back up so we can discuss this. The die hard skeptics will find any excuse to call something fake, or balloons.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

This video has been removed by the user.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
alas : the trend of this thread seems to be following a reccuring pattern ,

y-tube user posts " amazing " footage

ATS [ and other forums ] members pick up on it and start threads prompting critical discussion

y-tube poster follows feedback

y-tube user realises that his efforts have not fooled anyone but the terminally gullible

y-tube user deletes vids , clearing the feild for his next attempt

in short people we are giving free tution to trolls

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join