It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama is not standing in front of a green screen during his Bagram speech...

page: 2
4
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman
 


I'm saying that he could be in any warehouse in the world with some military trucks staged inside like that...like they're on "display" or "staged proof". There is just a strange undertone to this video, I'm only attempting to put my finger on it.




posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Why do you find it soo hard to believe that they could very well indeed be REAL VEHICLES

What are you talking about? I do think they are real.



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by AllUrChips


No green screens there.


Perhaps you missed the FIRST line of my post. There it is again if you need to reference it. NO GREEN SCREEN! Ps. Also, he was not there either.
I didn't miss that. What I was referencing was that the subject is about there being a green screen behind him, not if he is in Afghanistan. So we agree on the green screen part. As far as his location, I don't know what to believe on that.

Right! That is when I gave MY OPINION of NO GREEN SCREENS! Sorry you dont want to hear anymore of someones opinion. I love people that troll their own threads

Saves alot of time for all the other jr. mods on this site that like to argue



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen

I'm saying that he could be in any warehouse in the world with some military trucks staged inside like that...like they're on "display" or "staged proof". There is just a strange undertone to this video, I'm only attempting to put my finger on it.
...and I agree with you that it is possible. My point is ONLY that he does not have a green screen behind him.



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Why do you find it soo hard to believe that they could very well indeed be REAL VEHICLES

What are you talking about? I do think they are real.

But, but you said they were green screens, I am so confused

Which are they, green screens, or trucks?



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Right! That is when I gave MY OPINION of NO GREEN SCREENS! Sorry you dont want to hear anymore of someones opinion. I love people that troll their own threads

Saves alot of time for all the other jr. mods on this site that like to argue
I mentioned in my very first post, if you'd like to go back and read it, that I am merely posing that there is no green screen behind him. We agree on that.

Then, I also stated that I'm not arguing that the whole thing could be staged. I agree with you that it does look weird, and very possibly staged. But again, I'm not arguing against that. Just the green screen. Not trying to be mean, you misunderstand me.



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Why do you find it soo hard to believe that they could very well indeed be REAL VEHICLES

What are you talking about? I do think they are real.

But, but you said they were green screens, I am so confused

Which are they, green screens, or trucks?
Show me where I said that. My whole argument is that there is NOT a green screen behind him. Why would I make a thread saying that there is no green screen behind him, then say that there is?
edit on 2-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I saw the other video and wasn't sure
if it was green screen or not. I did think
and still do that the scene is surreal in
some way, a little difficult to explain.
At least we know that is isn't green
screen.



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I saw the other video and wasn't sure
if it was green screen or not. I did think
and still do that the scene is surreal in
some way, a little difficult to explain.
At least we know that is isn't green
screen.
I agree, it is a strange looking setting.

See AllUrChips, I'm being nice about it.



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It's not a green screen. And we all know he was there as there is a bunch of footage of him talking to the troops themselves and meeting with them before his actual speech to the nation was done.

People need to quit grasping at straws. The Boogeyman isn't hiding around every corner.



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Maybe Obama used a holographic projection.

look it up. It works !

How Holographic Environments Will Work

perhaps a perfect security plan.

did anyone track Air Force One ?


And Obama didn't look "himself". Is he using a double ?









edit on May-02-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on May-02-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiddleClassWarrior
It's not a green screen. And we all know he was there as there is a bunch of footage of him talking to the troops themselves and meeting with them before his actual speech to the nation was done.

People need to quit grasping at straws. The Boogeyman isn't hiding around every corner.

I'm just sitting back enjoying the back-and-forth. Has anyone pointed out lately that not everything is a conspiracy? Allow me: Not everything is a conspiracy.

There's no need nor reason for this to be a conspiracy. I have no doubt he was there. I have no doubt he wanted to use it as a gold-star for his campaign. But there's no reason to believe there was anything conspiratorial in it....
edit on 5/2/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
While watching this "live" last evening, I too wondered. Someone (thank you crazydaisy) said that to them it looked surreal. That's the word I was looking for. I have just watched again, the original video from OP, in the highest HD that it was uploaded, of a 42 inch screen. To me, after the zoom-in, the background looks like a photograph. Again, to me, that's what it looks like, but only after the zoom. The other thing that catches my eye...look at his left arm during the whole time it's zoomed. It seems to be...pixelated...for lack of a better word. You can see like jagged edges.

I'm not saying "green screen", but something just ain't right with this. I even watched the last few seconds again to see if I could see his feet under the truck as he walked by, and yes, I did. But the zoomed part, just doesn't sit well.
edit on 2-5-2012 by edaced4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2012 by edaced4 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by edaced4
 

Holy moley, you're right! I didn't notice that before. It's some sort of artifact; now it DOES look like green-screen to me.

On my first viewing, last night, I too thought it looked funny--but then I shook it off. I talked myself into thinking that there's no reason to have green-screened the thing. I even rewound twice and watched the shadows as he came between the trucks, and again as he walked away, just to convince myself. (Even though I know that those things can easily be done with CGI.)

This is crazy. What could they possibly have gained from this? Weird....

ETA: I've said this before, and I guess I forgot to remind myself: They lie. They lie at every opportunity. They lie about things that don't mean a damn. They lie just to be lying. They lie psychopathically about everything. They lie worse than a 3-year-old fearing punishment--in fact many of their lies would _embarrass_ a 3-year-old. So they lied....

edit on 5/2/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
There are multiple shadows of Obama on the cars as he walks away from the podium.

The thing that puzzles me is the lack of shadows under the left car, as he goes by the left front tire. It seems like he disappears! Normally, since there is a shadow on the car, the shadow should have continued on the floor, under the car. But we do not see such a shadow.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
I'm just sitting back enjoying the back-and-forth. Has anyone pointed out lately that not everything is a conspiracy? Allow me: Not everything is a conspiracy.

There's no need nor reason for this to be a conspiracy. I have no doubt he was there. I have no doubt he wanted to use it as a gold-star for his campaign. But there's no reason to believe there was anything conspiratorial in it....




Originally posted by Ex_CT2
This is crazy. What could they possibly have gained from this? Weird....

ETA: I've said this before, and I guess I forgot to remind myself: They lie. They lie at every opportunity. They lie about things that don't mean a damn. They lie just to be lying. They lie psychopathically about everything. They lie worse than a 3-year-old fearing punishment--in fact many of their lies would _embarrass_ a 3-year-old. So they lied....

edit on 5/2/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)


Wow, that is one of the most amazing 180's I've ever seen!



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The POTUS was at Bagram AFB. He shook the hands of select soldiers. Photo ops were extremely controlled. OPSEC did as it should. It kept him safe.

Now what?



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
The POTUS was at Bagram AFB. He shook the hands of select soldiers. Photo ops were extremely controlled. OPSEC did as it should. It kept him safe.

Now what?
People can quit being paranoid about it?



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by masterp
 


In regard to the shadows issues being mentioned here.

With multiple light sets placed in the area.

If one knew the candle power, the height, and placement of said light sets. You could see some shadow present depending on lighting angle and distance. Of course with some geing in close proximity at steeper angles of projection. This would put the shadow directly under his shoes.

Im just saying. Getting rid of shadows is easy. Givin who he is, and the type of post he was on, i woyld ASSUME every light set on the post would have been used for that detail. With the exception of main gate, towers, flightline and other things.

I cant believe this is really a discussion.

Go figure. Come on people.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman
 

Respectfully i ask. Why were people paranoid about it?

Am i missing something?



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join