It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Arrested for putting 5 year old in Tanning Bed!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If possible, could one of you smart ATSers please post the ridiculous picture of this woman? This woman was charged with child abuse, but after seeing her pic, she should be arrested for abusing herself!! Look at this woman, she is WELL DONE!! I did not know this was humanly possible, boy was I wrong
www.theblaze.com...

According to WCBS, the mother of five has admitted to bringing her daughter into the tanning salon room with her last month, but said she never allowed her daughter to get into the booth. “It didn’t happen,” Krentcil told the station. “She’s six years old. Yes, she does go tanning with mommy, but not in the booth.”

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

obviously a crazy person here
i would venture into INSANE.

can we say skin cancer and put this ladies
pic in the dictionary

did the kid rly rly want
to go in the tanning bed?
Irrelavent talk about child endangerment
she saw mommy do it so much
i would figure the kid thought
it was normal..

edit on 2-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hooo..... Next time add a cannot unsee warning before posting that, now that is what you call toasted & roasted.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Stick a fork in her....she's DONE

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Whoa....Are you serious? She looks like burnt toast..This lady should be arrested, does she really want her 5 year old looking like that? What a sick world we live in.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If only I could so evenly brown my Thanksgiving Turkey. Did she rub herself down with butter and a little thyme...

She should actually be checked for mental illness. this is a really sick and sad case...certainly one of denial.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Thanks for putting pic up

I did not think this was humanly possible, absolutely unbelieveable if you ask me

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm all about letting people have the freedom to be bad parents, but when the welfare of the child is at stake we should draw a line.

Tanning beds aren't good for adult's skin, let alone a 5 year old!

She is just teaching this kid that beauty is only skin deep......or jerky deep by looking at her Mom.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Tanning beds have become a real addiction in the South, in the younger set. They look like orange toast in the middle of winter..

I think it may have been Dr. Drew on tv who did a show on people addicted to tanning beds. It blew my mind, to see young girls, and older women spending up to 30 hours a week in them.

This mother has mental issues. She is one of those addicted ones. What she is doing to her 5 year old little girl, is just plain wrong, and stupid.

Des

edit on 2-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I have a leather jacket that same exact color!

secone line...
edit on 2-5-2012 by llmacgregor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

i would figure the kid thought it was normal..

It is sad through recognition that the kid would think it is the right thing to do, but at 5 yrs old you don't grasp the concept of common sense yet, and yet forcing this into the mind of a child is dead WRONG...She needs to be dealt with accordingly...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

i would figure the kid thought it was normal..

It is sad through recognition that the kid would think it is the right thing to do, but at 5 yrs old you don't grasp the concept of common sense yet, and yet forcing this into the mind of a child is dead WRONG...She needs to be dealt with accordingly...

I saw this mother on the news today...she was more orange than brown, at the moment. Could have been makeup IDK.

I think she needs some serious therapy, and whatever justice the courts deem fair.

Des

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yanno? I'm 39 and I look 23 because I avoid excessive sun. Seriously.

This just turned my stomach. She looks 70 and is forever fried. who DOES this stuff???

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I think she needs some serious therapy

Indeed she does, and I fear she doesn't have the money to pay for all of that, especially for a full set of dentures on top of that....Well I am sure state tax payers will have to pay for all of that...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Its hard to imagine that actually reproducing, much less her innards still functioning normally- her ovaries should have cooked down to cat food long before she turned herself into Old Mother Leatherhide. What manner of male would actually go for such, really? Nothing says "love and nurture" like such a self centered old bat. Even if she is what.... 40ish?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Found another picture for your visual eeeeh disturbance.

this poor kid i feel for you kid i feel for you
i thought i had a crazy mother

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

WHAT!? Are you kidding me? Is that really her color of skin or is she painted? I cannot even imagine a person becoming that dark from a tanning bed unless all of her pigment has gone haywire and just fried. I mean she looks like she is doing "blackface". Can we say tacky.

By the way, what is up with the date stamp on the second picture. Am I reading it right, it looks like it is from the future. I would like to compare when the two pics were taken to see how long it took to get that brown.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815

WHAT!? Are you kidding me? Is that really her color of skin or is she painted? I cannot even imagine a person becoming that dark from a tanning bed unless all of her pigment has gone haywire and just fried. I mean she looks like she is doing "blackface". Can we say tacky.

By the way, what is up with the date stamp on the second picture. Am I reading it right, it looks like it is from the future. I would like to compare when the two pics were taken to see how long it took to get that brown.

i was trying to figure that out..
the most recent photo is that
booking photo she has lightened up
a bit.. someone keep her out
of that tanning bed!!!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Dude, holy crap.....I thought I could come up with something whimsical to say, but after seeing this chicks picture....WTF? She looks like a over nuked hotdog.......does she have a reverse Michael Jackson complex?

Who has sex with this woman? What does the father look like? I bet i could guess, he works for the carnival, and has a 3rd nipple.
edit on 2-5-2012 by GrandHeretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
She's 44.

What!?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join