It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden apparently sought operative with valid Mexican passport

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Link to LA Times Article

Osama bin Laden instructed his deputies to recruit an operative with a valid Mexican passport who could cross illegally into the United States,...
.....The notes also reflect how Bin Laden’s sometimes tortured religious logic bled into his battlefield orders....
.....In particular, Bin Laden was dismayed to find out that Faisal Shahzad, a Pakistani American, had sworn allegiance to the U.S. during a citizenship ceremony just more than a year before he attempted to detonate an SUV loaded with explosives in New York’s Times Square in May 2010.

An operative with a valid Mexican passport
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 5/2/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It would appear that the fears about the border with Mexico being so easy to illegally cross is a valid one and one that did not go unnoticed by Bin Laden. Using the border as a political tool to garner votes put us all at risk.

In his speech from Afghanistan he said he has been in direct contact with the Taliban the extremist group that helped Bin Laden and made it possible for him to hide for so long. Then right afterwards in response to Obama, they blow up a group of civilians, mostly children to send Obama a message.

Obama simply does not get it. He sees himself and his wants as more important than our safety and I think that is crystal clear.

Same for Bush who also let the border remain wide open for votes.

Now Obama is negotiating with a group that straps bombs to children to kill their own civilians to spread fear and make it easier to enslave the population of Afghanistan. Most of their victims, just like Al Qaeda are innocent civilians and fellow citizens.

When are people going to realize what a threat this is to the world and how little our leaders actually care about it. Who cares if Mexico wants an open border to sell their drugs and line the pockets of their politicians. I don't even buy their current President is not in on it.

What our leaders like Obama and Bush are saying is that votes and power mean more to them than our safety. That should anger everyone.

In the interest of disclosure, I'm biased as my Sister In-Law was butchered by an illegal from Mexico in a US Sanctuary City, by a man who had been arrested three times for assaults on other women before he stabbed my Sis so many times the Coroner did not bother to do a full count. Her crime? Walking down the street to a store. He got 15 and will only serve 7 and then they will let him go and not deport him according to the lead detective.

[url=http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/2012/05/papers-bin-laden-sought-operative-to-cross-into-us-from-mexico.html]latimesblogs.latimes.com[/u rl]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The part about him being hesitant to have anyone who swore and oath to the US becoming a citizen actually attacking the US I find interesting. It's like a window into his clearly psychotic personality.

Of course the purpose of the L.A. Times article is to reinforce the Obama Campaign, not to let us know the truth. They likely think this makes Obama look better and never considered it in fact shows what kind of danger he is willing to expose us to, for votes to keep power. We the People clearly take a back seat to anything in his interest that could kill us. We don't matter to these clowns.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm sure it's probably a misprint, but this is confusing....

Osama bin Laden instructed his deputies to recruit an operative with a valid Mexican passport who could cross illegally into the United States

If somebody had a "valid" passport, why would they enter "illegally" ?

Just get a standard vacation visa and never return.

Or better yet, get a green card and remain under the radar.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
I'm sure it's probably a misprint, but this is confusing....

Osama bin Laden instructed his deputies to recruit an operative with a valid Mexican passport who could cross illegally into the United States

If somebody had a "valid" passport, why would they enter "illegally" ?

Just get a standard vacation visa and never return.

Or better yet, get a green card and remain under the radar.

They're still working on the narrative. They'll get it right as soon as they figure out how to explain the killing of Bin Laden years after he was already dead.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Even having a valid green card puts you more on the grid, if there is validity to the report I would assume that bin laden decided this to be the easiest blend of legal immigration and relatively undetectable infiltration.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronAlbatross

Even having a valid green card puts you more on the grid, if there is validity to the report I would assume that bin laden decided this to be the easiest blend of legal immigration and relatively undetectable infiltration.

Then why not simply cross the border with a bunch of others ?

10's of millions have done that already.... all undetected on top of it.

What purpose would the passport serve ?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

That might be a valid way to divert the topic? I noticed that myself. The L. A. Times is not exactly a good newspaper with quality writers.

However the point is that this open border is dangerous.

Bush and Obama left it open to get votes. They knowingly put peoples lives at risk to keep power. I have a family member dead as a result so it's personal.

The guy who killed my family member is "in a prison in Southern Mexico" according to the Mexican Government. In reality he was transported to the Mexican Border by the Mexican Government. They claimed he was serving a life sentence for multiple Rapes. He was arrested and released three times here in the US for assaults on women and the Detectives, by their own admission know he is illegal and know the Mexican Government is lying. They don't care. They told us he would get out in as little as 7 years, a couple of years from now and go to the next town and change his name again. They are not "allowed" to call INS where this happened. The Detective was flippant about it and heartless to my Wife.

This is not some story to me, it is a fact. Why is she dead? So Obama and Bush could get some more votes. She left behind her children who's Father died of Cancer the year before. When the reality of the danger hits home, it's not the same at all.

I actually blame Bush the most, but Obama took the exact same route for the same reason. What's a few dead innocent people to these jerks.

Now we know Bin Laden clearly saw he could attack us because of our politicians pandering for votes.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
if its so easy for illegal immigrants to cross the border in the first place like I seem to hear all the time, why would they need a valid passport for an operation?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I was pretty clear in my reason for posting this. The intended topic was the real dangers posed by politicians pandering for votes by keeping the borders open. It's also about the real victims of their madness and lust for power at any cost.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

OK, I give. This place is not capable of producing a valid conversation about serious topics anymore. The kids have taken over.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by frazzle

I was pretty clear in my reason for posting this. The intended topic was the real dangers posed by politicians pandering for votes by keeping the borders open. It's also about the real victims of their madness and lust for power at any cost.

I'm very sorry about your relative. The fact is, they'll tell you anything that might get you off their backs and out of their hair.

I'm not that far from the border and the word around here is that the Mexicans are already leaving in droves. Please don't fence them in.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

To allow them to get from the Middle East to Mexico.

Mexico doesn't do the whole illegal migrant thing like we do. They put your ass in jail if you don't belong there (though bribes will keep you out of jail... eventually they will just milk you dry).

Then they would set up methods, likely by proxy, of carrying out tasks (such as paying the cash-strapped families of mexicans if their sons/daughters went across the border and started blowing people up or running supplies to cells within the U.S.).

Basically, they want to make it more difficult for us to track their associations, affiliations, etc.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I'm not that far from the border and the word around here is that the Mexicans are already leaving in droves. Please don't fence them in.

The ones looking for employment are (somewhat).

The ones running the drugs and paramilitary campaigns against law enforcement officers in the region, however, are running as rampant as ever (if not more).

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

This did not happen near the border.

The monster who did it according the Government of Mexico is still in a prison serving a life sentence there. In reality he, according to what he told the Detective on the case, was driven to the US Border and released along with a large group of prisoners.

While in this City (a suit may be forthcoming so I can't give details right now and it would identify my Wife's family) he was three times arrested for physical assaults, attempted Rapes, in the same town. The same day he committed the murder, he was arrested for an attack in the same location on the sidewalk in front of the same Hotel he drug my family member into later in the day. He was let go almost immediately. He then dragged Sis off the street into the Hotel and stabbed her so many time in the Coroners report it stated that he stopped counting as the cause of death was determined. We are talking over a hundred wounds.

Because she was able to grab the knife at one point and made a small wound on his shoulder, they let him plea bargain for a reduced charge for a confession. He got 15 years but the Detective said he would do 7. He also said they were not allowed to report him to INS and he would be released in the US, even though he has a life sentence in Mexico for a large number of Rapes. The Mexican Government never backed down, even though the fingerprints match. How he got here came from him.

It may be somebody here's relative who he kills next. People need to think about that. Then think about the fact this happens many times a year because politicians want votes and refuse to close the damn border. All the open border folk share blame for this murder and all the other crimes.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
reply to post by frazzle

The ones looking for employment are (somewhat).

The ones running the drugs and paramilitary campaigns against law enforcement officers in the region, however, are running as rampant as ever (if not more).

If you're worried about who's running drugs, take a look at this ...

ask.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, its pretty rampant. And who better to take the blame than a bunch of idiots without planes and high level clearance.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

When I comment on how illegals murder citizens, I am called names and asked if it would be different if it was a citizen who killed a citizen. Like what the hell? Of course it is different. If the illegal wasn't here and our laws were enforced in the first place, that illegal wouldn't be here and the victom would still be alive.

I am so sorry for your loss. There are too many deaths due to illegal immigration and it must stop.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Horrible. And I don't mean to downplay at all what your family has gone through and I hope they nail him but good.

But, in all honesty, it isn't as if we don't have plenty of people who were born right here in the good old us of a who aren't doing this same godawful thing to other families.

Unfortunately the alleged crime fighters are sometimes the worst offenders, and the court system sucks when it comes to getting the right guy and keeping him locked away where he can't do it again. That's probably true in either country.

I wish you well.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
In Australia we have some pretty crazy politics around boat people who become asylym seekers. They come here with no passport no papers then are given a new life with new papers after spending sometimes years in purpose built detention centres. Political motivation and unclear guidlines and policies is resulting in conflict amoungst the voters. Detainees or asylum seekers, can come from backgrounds that are dubious and easily slip through the system and end up legal residents in this country.

Only today in the news they propose taxpayers to actually house the detainees

news

So yes border control is a threat to national security, yet for political reasons no one is actually clamping down and securing the people. It seems like is it not only THE USA that has the same issues.

My view is TPTB want unrest and confusion, prefer to have insecurity in society and forseake protection in order to reamin elected into highly profitable postions in governement.
edit on 2-5-2012 by magma because: spell

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by BaronAlbatross

Then why not simply cross the border with a bunch of others ?

10's of millions have done that already.... all undetected on top of it.

In my experience a certain level of compliance with a system you are trying to infiltrate and offering a level of apparent transparency makes you less detectable than subverting the system altogether. I would note that I might have to agree with the other posters in this instance as evidence suggests that this information is in a state of being processed by the authorities in order to produce the desired story which im sure will be released soon and found satisfactory by much of the public, just as the 9-11 story was widely accepted by the public for months before people took a strong stance to reveal the truth

top topics

<<   2 >>

join