It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden apparently sought operative with valid Mexican passport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

It's over. He will be released in a few years and not deported. I'll leave it at it happened in an East Coast city, far from the border that does not allow their Police to report anyone who is an illegal. It was made clear they don't care at all. Her kids are growing up now in other peoples homes and hate authorities. I can't blame them. The repercussions of the refusal to send this man back to Mexico could go on for generations.

You cannot with a straight face say one wrong justifies another. Imagine how easy it is for anyone, including a Terrorist to do the same. Very easy.

The lie is that closing the border would be hard. But then they know how illiterate the voters have become.

Why it is that it does not anger people the politicians endanger us to buy votes amazes me. Or maybe it should not. Apathy is clearly prevalent these days, along with people willing to sell out for an ideology.

I just let people know from a first party source that Mexico actually does drive bus loads of their most dangerous Felons to our border and that should enrage people who give a damn. I just let people know from direct knowledge, that these people are arrested over and over again for violent crimes and immediately released and not deported in sanctuary cities.

How could it be hard for anyone to simply go to Mexico and walk in to do as they wish? Why do they search us, fondle our genitals at the airport for no reason at all when the real risk is at a border they don't give a damn about. TSA is con game.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by yourmaker

OK, I give. This place is not capable of producing a valid conversation about serious topics anymore. The kids have taken over.

so you're telling me I should turn off my computer and ram my face into a wall? is that what i'm hearing?

Bin Laden was a scapegoat.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I'm sorry for your loss, that sounds like a messed up situation and from what little I understand it sounds like the border issue is an important one.

However, what I want to know is why/how they can get away with STILL pinning things on Osama after he's supposedly dead. So now his ghost is going to be the Boogeyman?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

However, what I want to know is why/how they can get away with STILL pinning things on Osama after he's supposedly dead. So now his ghost is going to be the Boogeyman?

You're caught up in the drama.

Do you think the plan/idea died with Osama?

Of course not. If he was looking for a way to do it - it is fairly safe to assume that whomever has succeeded him is doing the same.

This isn't a political campaign. At least - not as far as the Pentagon is concerned. The media is there to flash big names and buzz-words around; but no one is trying to "pin it on Osama."

The fact is that the southern border is a very serious issue regarding national security, and AQ was (and likely still is) pursuing methods to exploit that vulnerability.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join