It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science Advisor to Obama says Chemtrails will save Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Does anyone here believe that chemtrails(Obama's sciene advisor admits it) is good for anything?

Except perhaps causing the weird changes to our weather and getting people sick from exposure to the unknown amount of chemicals in these things.

Now I'll admit to not understanding alot of this which is why I keep the commentary short.

Let me know what you think. good or bad.

Susan Posel

John Holdren , Obama’s Science Adviser believes that geo-engineering will assist the planet is stabilizing its weather with regard to global warming. Holdren sees geo-engineering as a perfectly viable way to cool the planet’s temperature. He fully supports the process of releasing particles of barium, magnesium, aluminum, nano-fibers, bacillus blood spores and other chemicals to reflect sunlight away from the Earth.

edit on 1-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

edit on 1-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think it depends, really.

What are the potential dangers, and probability of each based on X amount of time these chemtrails are performed, vs what potential benefits, and the probability of success, measured by whatever the overall objectives are.

Personally, I think they may be necessary, as a means to keep civilization going long enough to further our tech and space exploration to colonize other planets before this mess becomes an apocalypse.

Why knows, though

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

1992 John Holdren Publication Reaffirms Devotion to Population Control through “Global Effort”

www.infowars.com...
If this guy had the best interests of the planet at heart he'ed take his own advice...
First
He hasn't
still think this guy has our best interests at heart...?

edit on 1-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Man oh man, is that ignorant or what. Mess with Mother Nature and she's gonna bite us in the ass!!

What are these idiots thinking by playing God with Planet Earth and all the living organisms on it? And they admit to it! With no clue what so ever of the repercussions that will follow. Scary to say the least.

Did I mention stupid? STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!!!!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

damn that was well said

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I think it depends, really.

What are the potential dangers, and probability of each based on X amount of time these chemtrails are performed, vs what potential benefits, and the probability of success, measured by whatever the overall objectives are.

Personally, I think they may be necessary, as a means to keep civilization going long enough to further our tech and space exploration to colonize other planets before this mess becomes an apocalypse.

Why knows, though

To me, this sounds like an "experiment" led by a "hunch". And us and the planet are the lab rats. No way can any one say with 100% certainty that this is safe and that this will even work.

Look what their precious COREXIT did to the Gulf of Mexico, mutated sea life that has affected the fishing industry. Not to mention the health of the people who have been affected by it. And now they expect me to believe their line of BS thinking about the benefits of chem trails?

HELL NO!!!!

Let's just go ahead and screw up the rest of the wild life and future generations of kids while we're at it.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So, doesn't this end the debate about chemtrails? The things they are describing dropping in the atmosphere are the same ones that show up in analysis when they've had it examined.

Am I missing something?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Holdren has been grossly misquoted and his views lied about before - this is just another case of chemmie disinfo and dishonesty.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

If the experiment is "civilization", and the hunch is "innovation", then you are correct.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wow, They are an intelligent lot, these scientists....NOT!!

So they are flying 100s of jets, using valuable resources, creating unnecessary pollution, which consists of soot, unburnt jet fuel, CO2, and other gases into the atmosphere,.... to release poisonous substances over the Worlds population, which is all animals, trees, fish etc.... For our own good?..... Aluminium??? Doesnt that have some Alzheimers effect??

Brilliant.

This World is turning into a bad but good, futuristic science fiction movie...that is for real.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cataka
So, doesn't this end the debate about chemtrails? The things they are describing dropping in the atmosphere are the same ones that show up in analysis when they've had it examined.

Am I missing something?

I think you might be missing where he actually claimed that this was going to occur. Also, I think the article has just made up those components as in the interview I've seen he just mentions injecting reflective particles into orbit. The article seems to have fabricated the part where they say "barium, magnesium, aluminum, nano-fibers, bacillus blood spores and other chemicals" will be released into the atmosphere. Seriously, blood spores for geo-engineering?

This article seems like it is blatantly fabricating information to support their theory and suck in more of the gullible. So no, this does not in any way end the debate on chemtrails. Unless I am missing something.

Here is the actual interview, where he says it's his personal opinion that geo-engineering should be kept on the table (not that it is actually occurring). He also lists many reasons why he would be skeptical that injecting particles into orbit would be a good thing to do, so he clearly isn't simply saying it will happen.

I don't think geo-engineering is a good idea. I also don't think it's a good idea to tell lies to justify an implausible theory, which seems to be what this article does.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
And just for the record, "Orbit" is much higher than planes fly.

Chemtrails are fantasy.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Clearly an attempt at disinformation with chemtrails being more recognized globally and with lots of questions raised. Global warming is one of the agendas being pushed to further their grasp on the masses by creating fear to gain control. You know there have been independant scientists send up probes to try and catch some of the vapours/material being sprayed with some unbelievable things coming to light. In one such attempt tuberculosis was even found to be in it.......... Pretty fecking infuriating if you ask me. This is going on all over but in america they seem to be more blatant and intesive about it than in other places.

The other agenda being pushed is the war on terror or collectively called the Rothchilds agenda. I bit uneasy to digest but the evidence is overwhelming, chemtrails are for evil purposes and not to protect us from our sun.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
# you usa and your satanic government, what the # are you guys waiting to do something? seriously, chem trail good for the planet? LOL

nuclear is safe? LOL

wow when did yall forgave yourself?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The only good part of this? TPTB get the same weather as the rest of us. They get to suffer the cold, heat, rain, snow, hurricanes, tornadoes..............
These idiots believe they can Control an entire planets' weather.
Like one poster said, it's an experiment, we and the planet are the lab rats.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I'm with Carlin.."the planet's fine ..the PEOPLE are f *cked".....and its the people chemtrails are affecting with sickness and disease...

funny that:/

Ro

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Holdren has been grossly misquoted and his views lied about before - this is just another case of chemmie disinfo and dishonesty.

Still makes one think that the entire concept is not as ridiculous as skeptics allways claim.

The fact that this guy is talking about it like it is a viable option shows that they are at least thinking about it and that it is very well possible physically and logistically.

That's more than I've seen most skeptics willing to admit to.

I haven't followed any discussion on it for some time, so I don't know if anything has changed in the meantime though.
edit on 2-5-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Chemtrails are good for putting out fires!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What do you mean "admits it"? It's well known that they spray weather modification chemicals in the air (in certain places), no one hid it...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

I don't think this guy is talking about cloud seeding, and you know that too.

This is about GEO-engineering.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join