It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science Advisor to Obama says Chemtrails will save Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I think we should consider geo-engineering our planet. The sun was not always as hot and could be again or actually become hotter than it is now. Be smart plan to figure out how to change weather globally...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You don't know that! It's your opinion. i'll be direct. I rode the fence on this issue a long time. And still cant make sense of it all. But I'm 43 years old and I have been a sky/star watcher all my life and I can say for certain I have seen some very STRANGE sky's as of late. Never have a seen such sharp straight lines that spread out for a mile in an extremely low altitude? How is it on a really warm day what would be essentially "ice particles" not dissipate rather quickly? Back when I was a teenager I would watch them vanish in a short period of time. Now as I stated at low altitudes they spread out for a half mile or a mile in a perfect straight line. I have also noticed ANGLES all over the sky like never before "V' shapes with distinct lines to them. How is it that your missing this.

I think your just addicted to debunking that and or your observational skills are just poor no offense, just saying. Your in denial. Anyone that has lived over 40 years like myself can recognize there own hand right? I have been looking at the sky just as long and let me state it for the record something is just "off" about the sky's and these trails we see. Stop being a habitual debunker and walk outside the next pretty day and record what you see for about an hour then come inside and tell yourself it's all normal. But you won't because you like debunking more than truth most likely.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
What if they've been preparing the Earth's atmosphere to protect us
from the solar kill shot everyone is so worried about?

Without all the facts, you really just don't know what's going on.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Holdren is such a big geo-engineering loser. I pity anyone with any sort of faith in the Obama admin. (or any admin. for that matter) because there all just actors doing the biding of the piggish elite.

For anyone still caught up in the chemtrail vs contrail argument, please move on, and realize that geo-engineering is a terrible and frightening reality.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

They say that they dump that crap up there to block the sun! who knows. If that is the case, Then the elite are even more pathetic and desperate than I ever imagined.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

I couldn't agree more with your statement. While I don't really think they give a hoot about us "useless eaters" they may be trying to save this place for their own future. As you said without some raw facts most of this is speculation. Although it does seem from what I'm seeing in the news that this IS going and and is leaving the "speculative arena" and moving over into fact. Now what is it and why? Yet to be seen!?

-FG

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What's the old saying? You shouldn't mess with Mother Nature.

Our human race's meddling with so many areas of nature has put us in the precarious position in which we currently find ourselves on this planet. From screwing with the delicate balances which have been in place for eons we will reap our own destruction. We should take a lesson from Aboriginal Elders who say we must live in harmony with our natural world not in conflict with it.

We are so arrogant to think we can "fix" geological "issues", wildlife "issues" and now weather and sun "issues". While in reality our knowledge of the natural order is miniscule and pathetic.

All we are doing is digging ourselves deeper into a hole out of which we will never be able to climb.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

And of course this had to come from the admitted pro eugenics guy John Holdren that also is behind the book ecoscience that talked about sterilizing/lower fertility and dumbing is down by adding chemicals to our food, water and medicine.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
What if they've been preparing the Earth's atmosphere to protect us
from the solar kill shot everyone is so worried about?

Without all the facts, you really just don't know what's going on.

It is not possible to even predict what the sun will do. And currently the activity and risk is lower than during last solar maximums.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Now, as usual, what you have done here is disingenuous. But, I don't blame you. Because, much like most others in this area, you are probably just repeating and reposting what you saw elsewhere.

So let's start with your title:

Science Advisor to Obama says Chemtrails will save Earth

Ahh but he didn't, he said this:

April 9, 2009 12:38 AM Print Text "Geoengineering" To Fight Global Warming?

Tinkering with Earth's climate to chill runaway global warming - a radical idea once dismissed out of hand - is being discussed by the White House as a potential emergency option, the president's new science adviser said Wednesday.
That's because global warming is happening so rapidly, John Holdren told The Associated Press in his first interview since being confirmed last month. The concept of using technology to purposely cool the climate is called geoengineering.

One option raised by Holdren and proposed by a Nobel Prize-winning scientist includes shooting pollution particles into the upper atmosphere to reflect the sun's rays.

Source

Arguably, you could suggest aerosol spraying as a method, or just artillery like China was doing to cloud seed.

Then you quoted another source with this:

He fully supports the process of releasing particles of barium, magnesium, aluminum, nano-fibers, bacillus blood spores and other chemicals to reflect sunlight away from the Earth.

Umm no, he never said he supported that, that is a list of unproven claims people have as to the content of "chemtrails", what he actually suggested or supported was:

Shooting sulfur particles (like those produced by power plants and volcanoes, for example) into the upper atmosphere, an idea that gained steam when it was proposed by Nobel laureate Paul Crutzen in 2006. It would be "basically mimicking the effect of volcanoes in screening out the incoming sunlight," Holdren said.

Creating artificial "trees" - giant towers that suck carbon dioxide out of the air and store it.

Hmm, that's interesting.. But where are the "barium, magnesium, aluminum, nano-fibers, bacillus blood spores" cause all i see is sulfur. Interesting....

Now, about that source.....

The National Institute of Health has found that geo-engineering is directly responsible for neurotoxins found in human blood, lungs; as well as causing a whole host of neurotoxic conditions such as multiple sclerosis.

Oh did it now? Really? Cause I followed the link and found this:

Chronic barium intoxication disrupts sulphated proteoglycan synthesis: a hypothesis for the origins of multiple sclerosis.

A hypothesis... Ok, I'll read in a bit and wait, what's this???

The high levels of Ba stemmed from local quarrying for Ba ores and/or use of Ba in paper/foundry/welding/textile/oil and gas well related industries, as well as from the use of Ba as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signalling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc.

Hmm, I don't see any geo-engineering mentioned there at all, in fact, I see several different sources for the soil contamination.

So... Yeah, sorry, your sources suck dude, and you misrepresented (probably by accident) what they are saying in the article. I mean, that secound source is outright lying, just plain lying.

edit on 2-5-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Here's what i was thinking...since it's OBVIOUS what is going on. Maybe, they're watering the planet with a special type of fertilizer that will only make Monsanto seeds grow??? My reason being, if they're "blocking the sun" why is it constantly raining? Control the water, control the crops??? I've seen 1 month's worth of sunny days, so far, this year. Sounds ridiculous but, some'um ain't right!

Whatever is going on....i'm not blaming mother nature...i'm gonna stay awake and stay alert; and not fall for ANY of the tricks, the PTB may throw at us. Maybe, they want us to believe the world is coming to an end. Maybe, the show has already started. December is going to be a HUGE month, on soooooooo many levels, it's SCARY!!! I wouldn't trust "the man" as far as i could throw him!
edit on 2-5-2012 by nahahh because: spelling error

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
STOP: stop jumping to conclusions. Allot of yall are saying that chemtrails are very bad but do not know why they are bad. You talk about metal pollution but with out it the earth could be fried into a multin hot rock. Have you seen the sun lately? Its a world wide operation, I do not think that other country's would keep their mouths shut unless they wear in on it or it was for a grater good. If their was no threat from the sun then I would be mad that they are spraying this stuff and controlling the weather but their is.

It seems that allot of us imagine the "elite" sitting deep inside of a volcano layer petting a bald cat, plotting to destroy the whole world and eventually the universe. Do you think they would destroy the planet? We only have one. All the work their family's have put in, 1000's of years gone, no more population to boss around. I do not think so, think about it, spraying REFLECTIVE metal particles to block the suns rays from burning us. If this is what has to be done then so be it at least we survive and do not have to go back to the stone age.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahahh
Here's what i was thinking...since it's OBVIOUS what is going on. Maybe, they're watering the planet with a special type of fertilizer that will only make Monsanto seeds grow??? My reason being, if they're "blocking the sun" why is it constantly raining? Control the water, control the crops??? I've seen 1 month's worth of sunny days, so far, this year. Sounds ridiculous but, some'um ain't right!

Whatever is going on....i'm not blaming mother nature...i'm gonna stay awake and stay alert; and not fall for ANY of the tricks, the PTB may throw at us. Maybe, they want us to believe the world is coming to an end. Maybe, the show has already started. December is going to be a HUGE month, on soooooooo many levels, it's SCARY!!! I wouldn't trust "the man" as far as i could throw him!
edit on 2-5-2012 by nahahh because: spelling error

You draw your conclusions based on where you live and not the whole glob. It maybe raining allot where you live but in other places its not.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Planet earth is becoming a spaceship. Eventually, most facets of its inner workings will be man-handled, so to speak. It's inevitable. Seven billion humans and counting.

Things won't be wild anymore. It'll be comparable to a garden. The crops have to be tended and looked after. They're not self-sufficient. The crops are all of the various life-forms on earth.

There was a time when life could handle itself without humans. But those days are far away. There're too many humans now. Not enough tolerance or space for it. It'll be remembered in a magical way. All of the adults will have to tell their children "Don't romanticize wild things." The rest of the people will live off planet in spaceships and on moons and asteroids. Others might live underground.

I think that most humans won't live ON earth anymore. With the large numbers of people in spaceships and on moons and asteroids, I foresee many going underground. But if humans do stay on the surface in large enough numbers or they farm certain things, then what I see is very possible. I'm sure people over a century ago foresaw many humans not living ON earth, but we still do.

I think with virtual reality, a lot of intangible things in reality lose some value too. I mean, with our capability to simulate entire planets on computers, real planets might lose some intrigue. And they may just base their simulations on the real planet too. So they'd have their fun ON the virtual earth. Others might use probes to travel on earth and view it (from a safe distance). Doesn't have to be virtual reality. All sorts of possibilities come to mind. But I think the real mystery is not here on earth, it's out there in the universe. True explorers that're strong won't stay here. They want to cross the interstellar ocean and colonize and see new places. Virtual reality doesn't interest them as much.
edit on 2-5-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Those who are familiar with metaphysics know that the Sun's radiation can dissipate and in some cases disintegrate negative energies, larvae, evil egregore and astral parasites. And also feeds the body chakras. Obviously it's not something you will read about in your average scientific publication, but you can verify in the very daily life, when you are depressed and you go out in a sunny day and you immediately feel energized and "clean". That's why 99% of negative persons hate the sunlight. If I have to give it a shot on why TPTB are so committed in block the sky with chemtrails, I would say they want to throw people in a permanent state of sadness, depression, and all sort of negative emotions. Despite the fact that most people ignore it, there's an occultist agenda behind EVERYTHING "they" do.
edit on 5/2/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Thankyou OP for bringing John Holdren, current science advisor to Obama, into the spotlight. In 1977, this person co-authored a book, 'Ecoscience', in which he put forth a number of radical ideas for population control and discussed their constitutionality. In other words, he contemplated forced sterilization in various ways and how legal or not it would be. He also advocated a global regime with a global police to enforce de-population.

zombietime

He has been called on a number of statements from this book and essentially says that the information was taken out of context and that he had meant to say something different and that the statements are 30 years old. He also stated, recently, in responding to being called out, that the government should not play a role in de-population.

Geoengineering's stated goal is not de-population. It is to 'save us' variously from the sun, cosmic rays, global warming etc. It is also described as an anti-proliferation tool i.e. weather as a weapon and sometimes described as a communication network. Its' byproduct, though, admitted or not, is de-population because all the materials used in this endeavor are harmful to life. Second: the extent of harm is not known nor is the ultimate effect on our eco-system known. This is because there is a mad rush to geoengineer without even a thorough understanding of the processes involved in our atmosphere.

And the reason for this mad rush is not given. But one thing is clear, if the science advisor felt this way about the importance of de-population, the science advisor will look away when a side-effect of geoengineering is de-population. Creating an emergency in order to legalize experimenting on the population is just creepy. And the government, as per Holdren's statement that the government shouldn't be involved in de-population, will not be involved in de-population, semantics-wise. They'll be involved in geoengineering using materials guaranteed to de-populate. What a world!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

the extent of harm is not known nor is the ultimate effect on our eco-system known. This is because there is a mad rush to geoengineer without even a thorough understanding of the processes involved in our atmosphere.

That is the most salient point in this thread, I've been rattling on about this for yonks. They will use these methods even though the science for AGW is far from perfect. The sun is a variable star, it has cycles, (not the 11 year cycle) of hotter and cooler over millennium that do not match up with the climate models used for the conclusion of AGW. This is one of the latest results, taking account of the solar cycles,

wattsupwiththat.com...
edit on 2-5-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
And just for the record, "Orbit" is much higher than planes fly.

Chemtrails are fantasy.

Chemtrails are fantasy? Wonder why people make pictures like this?

Silly chemtards and their fantasies.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What a load of crap.
If the "chemtrail" believers would take a moment to tune into all the information out there, they would know by now that 'geo-engineering is "chemtrails"' is a story only in conspiracy theories. Geo-engineering is multi-facted, and actually releasing anything in the atmosphere, specifically into the stratosphere where few planes fly now, is just one small part of a really broad field of study. Before they would commit to anything with planes they will try creating aerosols lower......from ships on the ocean spraying saltwater into the atmosphere. Not planes, ships. Not metallic/toxic chemicals, naturally occurring salts and water.
And that is not even the first tier of plans that fall under the heading geo-engineering. It includes using cement paving over asphalt; cement reflects more light and heat than asphalt (it's called albedo, look it up). It includes using light-colored shingles on homes instead of dark ones.
All the sources listed in the OP are skewed through "chemtrail-tinted" glasses.....you are seeing what you want to see, interpreting and embellishing what is said to your own beliefs instead of based on facts.
And experts in geo-engineering do NOT consider cloud-seeding geo-engineering. They understand how it works.
edit on 2-5-2012 by stars15k because: I hate code

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caroline13456
What's the old saying? You shouldn't mess with Mother Nature.

Our human race's meddling with so many areas of nature has put us in the precarious position in which we currently find ourselves on this planet. From screwing with the delicate balances which have been in place for eons we will reap our own destruction. We should take a lesson from Aboriginal Elders who say we must live in harmony with our natural world not in conflict with it.

Was that before or after they wiped out Australia's megafauna?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join