It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud Buster Effects

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
As I was reading books written by Joseph H, Cater and William Reich along with writings of Don Croft, I've decided to build a Orgonite Cloud-buster using a 1:1 ratio of fiberglass resin and metal shavings.

The first couple of days building it were tough and the cost of the materials was in the $200, expensive to those that earn $600 per two weeks.

Now it's built and I'm looking at one of the most wettest weeks ever and wierdest weather weeks and all without those darn Chemtrails in the sky, in fact no plane has passed by my home within the last week, even at high altitudes.

Another thing that I have notice about it is that it triggers the major weather events at my place a lot sooner than ever. I don't believe HAARP has a hand in it and I believe I have found a way to go under the radar and help my land flourish.

On to the next project which is a generator using the cloud-buster effect. It's a simple design that is capable of generating, from what I have read, a 25-volt motor 24-hours 7-days a week.

In other words, gathering life-force from the air, and not from the land.

The disign is simple and only composed of a small battery, an outlet, 2 rheostats, a DC ultrasonic transducer and a pipe sealed and filled with distilled water. From what I have been reading, is that the action of it is once the ultrasonic sounds, the water begins to bubble and create energy.

But this is just a theory as of now and will be tested in the near future.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Are you suggesting that Orgone is real?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

Now it's built and I'm looking at one of the most wettest weeks ever and wierdest weather weeks and all without those darn Chemtrails in the sky, in fact no plane has passed by my home within the last week, even at high altitudes. .

You can see planes even in thick, rainy cloud cover?

Or am I misreading your comment?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Congratulations. They do work. Back in the mid-seventies, I got into William Reich, and Orgone energy. read everything I could get my hands on. We, housemates and I, built one too. We used metal pipe, had it mounted on an industrial pivotal swivel for aiming. It was approx. 28 feet in length. Quite a large one. Base we sunk in concrete for stability.

Des

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
What exactly have you seen? What are the effects when their is cloud cover. Is their a big hole being made in the clouds above? have you had the chance to test it on chemtrails? What exactly are they used for? One of the other posters said that they had one in the 70's. Their was no chemtrails in the 70's. I thought that they wear used to disperse chemtrails. I know what orgonite is but what does the cloud buster do?
edit on 30-4-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

sorry no, the effects would be good with DT quartz crystals, and sad enough I only used ST quartz crystals. So the effects are reverse, instead of clear skies it's cloudy.

And from what more information i have gathered is that the radius of the effect with the crystals is around 120 miles.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

you don't have to call it orgone, just call it life-force.

Oh, another thing, this is safe, so on a orgonite cloud-buster you can touch the rods and the only thing your going to feel is a chill or a rush of air.

If you want a more stationary cloud-buster then build one that is turret like. Warning, don't touch the rods, they will kill you, slowly.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

I usually able to see them, even at high altitudes.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I usually able to see them, even at high altitudes.

You can see through cloud cover?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Usually. They aren't hard to miss in a desert area, even with thick cloud coverage, people in my area are still able to see them.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Usually. They aren't hard to miss in a desert area, even with thick cloud coverage, people in my area are still able to see them.

And how is it that people in your area can see so well through thick cloud cover?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
So let me get this right, (im new here so bare with me) you created a lil device, and its purpose is to spread clouds around your house, so they dont go over your house, and in turn the chem trails wont fall on to your location?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Yes, orgone is real...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Yes, orgone is real...

It is? Convince me, please.

Everything I have read on it says its not real.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I am going to cheer him on,
he has build and owns something the state does not tax yet,
and the HOA has not told him to remove it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You have two choices...

Create an orgone generator or purchase one.

Karl Welz, Xtrememind, Meta Mind, Higherpower tech and Hooten sell the best ones..
edit on 6-5-2012 by TheBandit795 because: added a few more

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

>snip<
Oh, another thing, this is safe, so on a orgonite cloud-buster you can touch the rods and the only thing your going to feel is a chill or a rush of air.

If you want a more stationary cloud-buster then build one that is turret like. Warning, don't touch the rods, they will kill you, slowly.

Which is it? Are the rods safe or will they kill you?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I fancied building one of them a few years back. I didn't know they had a reverse effect too, I just thought they were supposed to melt holes in clouds.

Any chance of some pics? Some satellite weather photos over your place would be interesting to see too, if it works as you say.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by iWantToBeelieve

close but no.

A cloud-buster is designed to remove chemtrails from the air and bring in the good kind of clouds in, the ones nature provides. So far it really does work.

Usually we only have a rainy day every 2-4 weeks, now it's 1-2 weeks.

The supposed area of effect is 120 miles radius, and so far it's true.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

There is a difference between a normal cloud-buster and a orgonite cloud-buster.

The normal one requires water or a river to be in effect, this in turn makes it dangerous since it's like a vacuum, taking the negative charges in the air and putting them into the water.

The orgonite cloud-buster isn't as serious, meaning it acts in a slower process and takes it like a capacitor. Once the capacitor has reached it's limit, it gives it off and puts it somewhere else, most likely the ground. Then starts again.

So the difference is the first one is a conduit and the second one is a capacitor.

Makes sense?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join