It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well..since your all going straight to Hell one way ticket..which one fits you the most and why?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

I wonder why gluttony is on the list, it doesn’t sound bad enough to be considered a hellish action. That sin is very baffling.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

thank you for the movie request btw, I will stream it from netflix tomorrow after dinner with a friend...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

I can see gluttony if your consumption hurts others or your consumption denies others their share. I say replace gluttony with complacency. It seems like a bigger sin to me. Ohhh wait only the church has the right to re-wright this stuff. My bad.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

I wonder why gluttony is on the list, it doesn’t sound bad enough to be considered a hellish action. That sin is very baffling.

it doesn't only mean food friend...

so many meanings behind that, I can perceive it one way as lust for the flesh (thine own)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Well lets see here...wrath-anger,guilty as charged.
Greed,not like I used to be,sloth,I am not lazy.Pride,
that's a good one,guilty as charged.Lust,very guilty
on that one.Envy,just with flags and stars
.Gluttonly,
Little Debbies stole my heart and fattened me up,guilty
as charged.
I do have a sin debt that needs to be paid because I am
guilty of my sins.Yeshua/Jesus paid my sin debt on the
cross.I don't have to go to hell and neither do any of you.
Just let Him come into your heart and pay your sin debt
for you.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

TextDo you think, LP527, that we live our lives over and over again to remind us why we can't get to heaven?

That comes with the Déjà vu people have, those Déjà vu remind people that they have lived this life before, and that we are learning why god sent us straight to hell, this is our gift to be reborn so we won’t be mad at god for his decision as to why.

‘Wild times’ answered this in a way in which I didn’t see before

I believe we are all part of the Source...we all have the indwelling Divine Spark....we reincarnate until we get it together (Earth lives being a series of "courses" in achieving "perfect consciousness"). Could take thousands of lifetimes. But we'll all get there eventually.

what do you think about what 'wild time' said,does it makes since?

edit on 30-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
God is love and his son Jesus will give you true love and wisdom...

Jesus will lead one thru the darkness

edit on 30-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

Is there a date or a specific time when this will happen?

It will happen to us all at one point, or another. We will all have our "dark night of the soul" or the moment when the rains come and the winds blow against our house (to test it).

Best to get it over with when you can, and die when you can (while still alive) and be resurrected, or saved from certain destruction.

But because of backsliding here and there - I still call myself a born again and again and again Christian.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Wrath',thats a pretty strong category Prophet mark,what changed your heart to the dark side?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz

I can see gluttony if your consumption hurts others or your consumption denies others their share. I say replace gluttony with complacency. It seems like a bigger sin to me. Ohhh wait only the church has the right to re-wright this stuff. My bad.

So does this refer to the> 'look, but dont touch'...'Touch but dont Taste' aspect of this gluttony?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Does it make sense to you??
This has been my belief since I was a kid....and has been reinforced through various means, and by various experiences. To feel condemned and hopeless is not what we are here for. We are here to learn, to grow, to share, to love, to experience joy and laughter...also pain and sorrow. I have now lived this time, in this body, for more than half a century. I have endured crippling pain, hardship, confusion. Felt lost, and unimportant; ridiculed and shunned. Through those experiences, I have grown. I believe we are all on the same road. In the end, we all arrive at the place from whence we came.

And one day, in the future, we will realize what we've been doing, and why

Brightest blessings....keep the faith.
wild

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

Well lets see here...wrath-anger,guilty as charged.
Greed,not like I used to be,sloth,I am not lazy.Pride,
that's a good one,guilty as charged.Lust,very guilty
on that one.Envy,just with flags and stars
.Gluttonly,
Little Debbies stole my heart and fattened me up,guilty
as charged.
I do have a sin debt that needs to be paid because I am
guilty of my sins.Yeshua/Jesus paid my sin debt on the
cross.I don't have to go to hell and neither do any of you.
Just let Him come into your heart and pay your sin debt
for you.

Jesus died for our sins, not for us to sin,big diffrence.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Does it make sense to you??
This has been my belief since I was a kid....and has been reinforced through various means, and by various experiences. To feel condemned and hopeless is not what we are here for. We are here to learn, to grow, to share, to love, to experience joy and laughter...also pain and sorrow. I have now lived this time, in this body, for more than half a century. I have endured crippling pain, hardship, confusion. Felt lost, and unimportant; ridiculed and shunned. Through those experiences, I have grown. I believe we are all on the same road. In the end, we all arrive at the place from whence we came.

And one day, in the future, we will realize what we've been doing, and why

Brightest blessings....keep the faith.
wild

TextDoes it make sense to you??

Makes perfect since.Thanks for making since and bringing light on something i always thought of in another way,thanks.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I love food, music, sex, things I cant mention on this site, really any novel or new experience anything that ignites the senses and/or makes me think and feel. I don't consider it a sin myself but I have had others tell me it is. I like travel and new and exotic locations so the idea of hell doesn't bother me much, if what I am "guilty" of is punishable by being sent to hell.

What? How dare you enjoy all the good stuff on this earth? Don't you know that the god everyone believes in only put the good stuff here for us to look at and not touch? You are guilty of living a full human life, and you are SOOOO going to... Aruba, Jamaica, Ooh I wanna take ya, Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go,

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

The tropics sound nice it will take my mind of all this eternal damnation business.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

homosexuality for one thing is against nature of the being, therefore it is against life.

So is ignorance. Stupidity. Shallowness.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I love food, music, sex, things I cant mention on this site, really any novel or new experience anything that ignites the senses and/or makes me think and feel. I don't consider it a sin myself but I have had others tell me it is. I like travel and new and exotic locations so the idea of hell doesn't bother me much, if what I am "guilty" of is punishable by being sent to hell.

What? How dare you enjoy all the good stuff on this earth? Don't you know that the god everyone believes in only put the good stuff here for us to look at and not touch? You are guilty of living a full human life, and you are SOOOO going to... Aruba, Jamaica, Ooh I wanna take ya, Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go,
I would comment on your comment,but im laughing at the idea that...your right ! Give us humans a break why dont you..geeze

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Thanks for making since and bringing light on something i always thought of in another way,thanks.

My pleasure...!!!
Now, about Aruba, Jamaica..

I've been wondering lately....can a person be tickled to death? I mean, literally....tickled until they expire?

I don't think so.
God is joy, laughter, sharing and loving. Looking at the sky, the trees, listening to the birdsong, smelling a flower, seeing the ocean, mountains, snow, all of it!! Enjoy every day. Realize how connected you are to all of it. And that you are important, loved, and your journey is yours alone. Revel in it!!!

edit on 30-4-2012 by wildtimes because: tickLED, not ticked. woops.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

In the third century B.C., Chrysippus, the Greek stoic philosopher, died of laughter after giving his donkey wine, then seeing it attempt to feed on figs.

And I'm guilty of just about all the 7 deadly sins plus breaking all 10 commandments (almost all of them, anyways), but thanks be to God, the Gift of Jesus Christ, means through faith and repentance I can enter the glorious pearl gates of Heaven thanks to the redemptive grace of Jesus the Christ!

Amen!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

reply to post by LilDudeissocool

TextDo you think, LP527, that we live our lives over and over again to remind us why we can't get to heaven?

That comes with the Déjà vu people have, those Déjà vu remind people that they have lived this life before, and that we are learning why god sent us straight to hell, this is our gift to be reborn so we won’t be mad at god for his decision as to why.

‘Wild times’ answered this in a way in which I didn’t see before

I believe we are all part of the Source...we all have the indwelling Divine Spark....we reincarnate until we get it together (Earth lives being a series of "courses" in achieving "perfect consciousness"). Could take thousands of lifetimes. But we'll all get there eventually.

I think you are on to something, LastProphet527, because the idea that this universe repeats itself in the exact same order based on a recreation model is I think reasonable, and I believe one day it will be proven to be fact.

I say this because the primeval atom was made up of a single base energy comprised of all the different known energies on the electromagnetic scale. The amount of energy being the same each time this universe recreates itself as energy can not be created nor destroyed. This would mean we live our same exact lives each time we live. Everything that happens in the Universe during its life cycle is the same. This because all things that happen are linked to a single event based upon not variables, (this due to the fact the conditions can't not be altered as the law of conservation dictates and therefore cannot allow chaos theory to be true) but a predetermination theoretical model which has to be more than plausible. Therefore I am a believer in such a possibility of recreation. For this reason alone in asking this question, "What are the odds you and I are alive right now?" should sway you. This knowing that each cycle could last trillions of years. If so, you have a better chance of hitting the Mega millions jackpot several times in a row.

WT's idea could be true also given the multiverse theory being true. This would mean each universe has slight differences, variations, in the total amounts of energy contained in each one creating different outcomes, or chain of events rather, that result from all things that have, are and will happen linked to a singularity.

Here Dr. Kaku explains multiverse theory

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

On April 8th 2011, it was announced in a press release made through NASA's LISA Project Office,[2] that, based on the United States President's Fiscal Year 2012 Budget Request,[9] NASA would likely be unable to continue participating in the LISA project. As a result, the European Space Agency has ended its study of LISA as a partnership at the scale initially proposed in the New Worlds New Horizons decadal survey. Revised mission concepts will be considered in a selection process commencing in February 2012. A decision is expected in April 2012

edit on 30-4-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hell... I'm a filthy white trash pig. I'm a fan of all sin.

If it feels good do IT!!!!!

The best decision I ever made was to leave the church and take up drinking, drugs and wordly pleasures of the flesh...

Satan rocks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join