It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Mobile App

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Report to the government rotten TSA's

WASHINGTON — A Sikh advocacy group launched a free mobile application Monday that allows travelers to complain immediately to the government if they feel they've been treated unfairly by airport screeners.

Singh said the Department of Homeland Security and Transportation Security Administration were notified of the app before its launch. The agencies agreed to allow the app to use the agencies' system for submitting the complaints.

This could be a good thing in terms of turning in those rotten to the core, but I don't think it's certainly going to make them go away. Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The agencies agreed to allow the app to use the agencies' system for submitting the complaints
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

so does this mean that the complaints will go to TSA people to deal with?

....somehow I don't see that working out so well.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by happyhomemaker29
Thoughts?

Yes. With the growing insurgency of the dhs/tsa branching out from the airports with checkpoints popping up all across the u.s. among the roadways and public transportation. There should be an app to avoid them.

I recently read a thread of an individual who was planning an upcoming trip to the u.s.. With that in mind I believe what the citizens need in the u.s., as well as foreign visitors to the u.s., is an app that allows you to avoid the dhs/tsa check points throughout out the u.s.. Along the same lines as the dui checkpoint apps.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
May not be such a big thing or get them out of our hair, but it certainly is fun to think about raising cain and making one of the alphabet soup agencies' lives a little bit tougher while they're violating Little Timmy and Grandma.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut

The agencies agreed to allow the app to use the agencies' system for submitting the complaints
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

so does this mean that the complaints will go to TSA people to deal with?

....somehow I don't see that working out so well.

I think they go to a supervisor or DHS. If it would weed out the idiots in TSA, I'm all for it. If it just gets the reporters in trouble, then we obviously have a problem. It said the developers got worked in conjunction with HS, so we'll see.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So...this is an app that you can use to report mistreatment by TSA agents, to their bosses, the DHS? And in return for reporting said TSA agent, you might also get to transmit your GPS info, your contacts, and whatever else they might deem necessary?

Man, I can't wait til this hits the Market!

/sarcasm

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by edaced4
So...this is an app that you can use to report mistreatment by TSA agents, to their bosses, the DHS? And in return for reporting said TSA agent, you might also get to transmit your GPS info, your contacts, and whatever else they might deem necessary?

Man, I can't wait til this hits the Market!

/sarcasm

THAT'S what got me interested, right there.

top topics

join