It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

exactly, get rid of the stupid masks, and i might think they're slightly more credible than the impression of 12 year old internet kids that they give out.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
anonymous makes threats it never acts on every other week.

these guys are probably just shills, who sit their making up # for attention.

show the proof, don't threaten to show it!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by OleMB

Was there ever any doubt that people have been ingesting psychedelic mushrooms for centuries??

Is there any doubt that all cultures are based on this holy ritual, and that even European societies have done this? I would presume so.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
May's gonna be an unforgettable month I just say.

I don't especially trust these guys from Anonymous completly, I mean not the people but the core of it.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evil_Santa
OPs name is: Soulshn

Youtube channel hosting these videos is: Soulfushion

Haha, you might be onto something there, any comment OP?

The whole premise of Anonymous is they are (at least represent) 99% of the population. To say its not a genuine anonymous video is like saying I know who made that video. Anyone can come up with an idea, but only with the backing of the movement does it become an ideal, that's the beauty of it! Given the maker of this video didn't release all information immediately, makes me doubt many will back it...

We are a legion,
At least one of us will not forget,
At least one of us will not forgive,
Expect more of this sort of thing...

edit on 1/5/2012 by seudonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Anonymous did steal some data from Nasa last year so maybe this is real

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
If you all think you cannot get first hand proof of inter dimensional beings, your all wrong. Get some '___' in your system an come back and tell me there is no such thing.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
lol yeah I wont hold my breath.

If this was really as explosive as the video is making out it wouldnt even be aired.

If fox can remove clips of the simpsons and family guy because of copyright then the NSA CIA or NASA could just as easily wipe this info off the face of you tube.

Unimpressive and uninspiring. I hate people that love drama and this is all about drama. Either deliver the good or shut up. Just like Wikileaks all talk no substance.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by funnybones

I very much doubt it.

If world changing data like this was stolen and about to go public it would be evident through shuttle diplomacy and pre-emptive media briefing like with the Wikileaks stuff last year.

No feathers are ruffled.

Nothing is going to happen.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

I am not saying this is true but if you had info on aliens the last thing i would do was to shuttle diplomacy and pre-emptive media briefing like with the Wikileaks stuff last year. look what happened there Julian he was then brought up on in my opinion fake charges. His life got turned up side down. i think this would be the way to do it. Any data stolen from NASA would be encrypted so that would take people time to open the documents they stole some data July last year.

but i don't think its legit.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

when? what did they claim to steal? curious

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

a clipet from one news source

Media reported that Anonymous stole nearly one gigabyte of confidential data from NASA servers. Anonymous posted a PDF file on Thursday on its Twitter page showing what appeared to be a document headed "NATO Restricted."

link to source
news.oneindia.in...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
So let me get this straight...

This dude soulshn comes here and posts 3 videos claiming to be inter-dimensional alien proof, to ATS of all places and then claims to have created the videos.

Sounds to me like he just wanted to show off his E-peen and show how good with CGI he is. Maybe if you hadn't used the same name twice people would believe you. The fact that you did though gives you no credibility. I def am not starring or flagging this though. You can forget bout that.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
I’m calling BS.

First the videos are awful computer generations and second, half of what is said is new age babble.

I think the creator of the videos is someone who is working with “beings”, I would say demon spirits, and trying to get others to work with these entities as well. In other words the person behind the video is recruiting.

A star for your wisdom.
I sincerely wish there were more individuals possessing your caliber of discernment.

Recruiting, indeed.
I would postulate since the late 19th century Victorian "spiritist" era and has gained momentum ever since.
The message is the same, just in a different package.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I believe this.
In the video descriptions they say:
"When this Data is released in the coming weeks, first impressions will be disbelief"
Does anyone exactly know when the data will be released? :p

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

there is no doubt in my mind this is NOT the real anonymous and there is absolutely zero credibility to these claims.

The V for Vendetta logo going through some cheesy ass rotation and then adding an slash through it to create an A?

Hardly Anonymous' style. This reaks more of a Freshman in High School introduction to video editing class project.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Be nice if this video didn't go viral and the bluff would be called...think about this for a minute.

Do you really belive that any group would go to any kind of trouble as to obtain such sensitive information then with-hold said information because some poorly made video didn't go viral? I don't...

"Yeah, that video didn't go viral unfortunately, gather all the data we've collected and discard it...what a waste of time that was, oh well"

C'mon, people.

Another thing, if anon are so mighty and powerful - why don't they actively hunt down and destroy those who drag their so-called name through the mud? Why can't they find and make an example of the people who are using their image to spread this crap? Even if this is fake (and I think it is) it serves only to highlight the inadequacy of anon in this regard...so this thread has actually achieved something.

What next...a video featuring guy fawkes claiming that, actually...anon were responsible for 9/11...perhaps that'd kick-start them into action of some kind. It's getting beyond a joke, and is all rather petty and silly.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo

when? what did they claim to steal? curious

Whoa! very interesting! must have missed that thread, dang!

which media sources reported that?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I tried to find these videos elsewhere including AnonNews to no avail. I would think if they wanted this to go viral they would not have "sent" it to one individual who share a very similar name on ATS as stated above,Certainly a cause for pause. Even still, there appears to be a good level of understanding in the videos and if the OP is responsible for the creation of these videos then Kudos to him on a job well done.

That said, whenever I hear of inter-demensional beings I think of the call George Noory got years back about a frantic ex-area 51 employee who sounded like he was on the run and was clearly concerned that these inter-demensional beings are not what they appear. Clearly offering a stern warning.....if true.

Anyways to the point here, so if Anon was about to drop the hottest # in the history of news making, why would they only release it to one individual who feels that ATS is the place to make it go viral. No offense to ATS but I would think this video would be found in other places.

Anon news has a posting for a video on discussing May Day and what to do on April 30, 2012. If these videos were released on 4/30 why not on there also?

anonnews.org...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA

Open your 3rd eye and reach out
edit on 30-4-2012 by IndieA because: added quote

...last time i tried that i got 6 months at Her Majesty's pleasure...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join