It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones calls Noam Chomsky "a low-grade moron"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Is this a new low for Alex Jones?

Noam Chomsky has fought for years against the corporate agenda, both domestically and abroad. Chomsky has written books exposing CIA overthrows of third-world countries, and the corporate agenda behind it.

Meanwhile, Alex Jones says Noam Chomsky is "a low-grade moron", and a "pontificating twit" who "couldn't fight his way intellectually out of a paper bag".

Here is the clip of Jones saying it....

This is Noam Chomsky, one of the world's most respected linguistics.... This just makes Alex Jones look like an immature, pathetic community college dropout, who rants on the radio all day about made-up conspiracies... Oh, wait... That's what he is...

Here is Noam Chomsky's Wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org...

And here is Alex Jones' Wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org...

Who do we think has more credibility...?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well I like Noam Chomsky more, he's less excitable, speaks elegantly and Alex Jones seems to be wildly chasing any lead and rumor he can find; basically whatever pops into his head. Alex Jones seems to be be a colorless green idea that woke up on the wrong side of the bed, if ya kna mean.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I admire Chomsky. He is an outside the box thinker who can analyze any issue.

Jones? A real low class loser, belongs beneath pond scum. He wishes he had 1 percent of Chomsky's talent.

The daily press and the telegraph, which in a moment spread inventions over the whole earth, fabricate more myths in one day than could have formerly been done in a century.
— Karl Marx, 1871

And today we have radio, TV and the Internet! God help us!

"What luck for rulers that men do not think."
— Adolf Hitler

edit on 30-4-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Holy crap dude, give it up already.

Do you post anything NOT Alex Jones related? Why don't you just ask him to marry you, get it over with. You're like a relentless 1 track mind of smearing Alex Jones on ATS.

Are you being paid to do this, or do you have less of a life than me?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ughh, all your threads are about Jones, talk about agenda-driven.

(But yes, agreed that ripping into Chomsky just seems daft really.)
edit on 30-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hmm.. this is a tough one. Jones is an idiot but i dont think Norm is right about 911 not being false flag. Maybe it wasnt the government that demolished the towers, ive always suspected the bankers.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You do make a good point. The OP has it in for Alex Jones, see his threads created, www.abovetopsecret.com...&display=threads

Hey OP, you don't need to waste your time bad mouthing Jones. You're not gonna change anyones mind. Alex will turn people on or off all by himself.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't like attacks on people, especially when I don't know enough about them. That he released good information may or may not be a good thing for they do release info to prod/nudge people, we're supposed to have choices, and they abuse that system alot, but they do "pretend" to reveal truth as well. Its part of how they play the checkerboard floor.

In any case, so without knowing, him, and certainly not appreciating Alex Jones attack on him, his comments on 9/11 are not true. Asid e from all the dictators benefitting.

Personally I see scalar wave technology heavy signature there, especially with all the melted engine parts, many many blocks away, and cold flames. Not to mention hurrican erin.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I for one am glad Alex Jones exists. He's doing a fine "job" of what he considers his "job."

Yeah...sure ...he uses some scare tactics and exaggerations to try and get people to wake the efff up.

And he actually has obtained useful information and does put out informative videos..... so what if he spins it a little.

I don't see any complainy pants ATSers going out and actually doing something on a large scale.

And who here hasn't laughed out loud at some of Alex's rants?? Personally...I love some of his "crazy" rants ... they are serious yet humorous.

....and sorry to say.... Chomsky is a low grade moron when he says that some part of our government did not plan 9/11... and that it's just too "unlikely" and "they would have to been insane" and that it "would have leaked"

HAHAHAHAHA..... they are insane and it did leak!!

So like Alex said.... he's a low grade moron or a NWO Officer.
edit on 30-4-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think it's obvious that A.J. has a bit of egomania, and is an intellectual narcissist.

He's not a moron, and neither is Chomsky.

If people can see passed A.J. rants, madness, narcissism, and psychosis, they can find some kernels of truth layered throughout it all.

What sucks is that people either take his word as absolute truth, or dismiss it all together. He's not telling complete BS, but it's far from the whole truth.

Me thinks A.J. is just envious of Chomsky's true intellect.

Let him whine.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

Chomsky is no moron. "Tool" would be a better description.

Just saying.

------------------------------------

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

He is a Zionists, Anarchist. A member of the industrial Workers of the World. he has lived and promoted living in kibbutz. Just because someone is cast into the limelight and considered all knowing doesn't make it so. It usually means he is pushing an agenda for the Globalists. Al Gore is a prime example of that. After listening to his comments about 911 I don't know if he is a moron but he definitely part of the cover up.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
lol this food4thought guy again. dudes a hater/plant check this out:

Originally posted by 1825114
Let's look at a list of ridiculous threads you've started based on misconceptions/misdirections/distortions/out of context-isms/ and flat out lies...

I suggest that anyone reading this go look at the reception these threads get and how the crap this person is posting gets torn apart for being juvenile trash and discredited, and decide for yourself if you think this poster is genuine or just trying to smear someone... Is alex an obnoxious loudmouth? Sure, but you're taking it to a whole different, almost cartoonish level.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Alex Jones says illegal aliens can KILL PEOPLE legally
-Alex Jones says Aztec human sacrifice is coming to America
-Alex Jones - THE KEVIN TRUDEAU CONNECTION
-42 STUPID Alex Jones PREDICTIONS
-Alex Jones in 1998: "[snip] Jesus" - today he pretends to believe
-123 Alex Jones Lies
-45 Failed Alex Jones Predictions
-Alex Jones DRUNK With George Bush's Daughters
-BILL CLINTON Supports Alex Jones..!
-New documentary suggests Alex Jones works for the government, connects him to Clinton, Bush and more

You're obviously trying to sway the way people think about him with your silly titles that often have nothing to do with fact or anything he actually said.

How many other screen names do/have you had? there's no way this is your only one, unless the other people who follow this same tact are just equally as ignorant/trashy/deceptive...

Doesn't matter how many times people point out that you're blatantly taking stuff out of context and blowing his actions out of proportion, you just keep peddling this crap...
edit on 27-4-2012 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

A simple search by username shows every thread he posts in is anti Alex Jones. Im just going to post this up every time this guy puts out one of these threads so everyone can laugh at him lol.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedaysA simple search by username shows every thread he posts in is anti Alex Jones. Im just going to post this up every time this guy puts out one of these threads so everyone can laugh at him lol.

I think I'm just going to laugh at you cause it sounds like you're going to follow him around with nothing better to do than defend your idol.

new topics

top topics

join