It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Into the mouth of Hades we march...Survivng the Paranormal!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Everyone enjoys a good ghost story. Whether told around a camp fire or some friend that could possibly be crazy. Or just a good ol' Poltergeist movie. We love it and eat it up. Why is this? What causes us to have this astral lust?

Is it possible that memories we might not be able to access because they are spirit memories rather then physical brain memories trying to tell us something? Ever came accross information and you go tthem cold chills or a tingling down your spine? Just like something was telling you ti was true? Yet it was something not proven or very speculative?

What is that? Why does it seem like we know stuff that we can't possibly? We should really look into spiritual aknowledgement. What I'm saying is we already know we just need to allow ourselves to access the information. Or trust what our souls are telling us.

So this thread is going to be one of those dedicated to weeding out the disinfo. Here we should focus on all paranormal acitivinty and see what we can learn from it. If ghosts,angels,demons and the like are for some reason not just coincidence they must have a purpose whether it's a message given or subliminal. We have something to learn from it. Wouldn't you agree?

For me this is a science fiction topic. now don't get me wrong imo science fiction is just technological breaktthroughs away from being reality. I think one day we will have bicentennial men wanting to be real biological organisms. But for now it's good reads.

Here is a science fictional film that sparked me to write this thread that just so happens to be a book. the Time Machine. you may be wondering why. Why would the time machine spark you to write a paranormal thread. Wll if I can find the ending it will all be pretty clear what may be all our answers in this field.

At the end of the movie the hero is trapped in the future after just destroying his time machine to save some people from being harvested by underground monster alien beings. He is telling who I assume becomes his wife about his 20th century house. All the while his landlord or aunt or osmething like that is in that same spot on earth thousands of years in the past explaining that hes only been gone a week.

These people are on the same spot but seperated by thouands of years. As the camera zooms out and shows you both events taking place at the sametime. The man in the passed seems to channel what is being said in the future if only a word or 2.

Is it possible ghosts and the like are beings from the past present and future. Invading our reality. All the while being in different places in time? Might be possible!
edit on 30-4-2012 by Manunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Possibilities are endless if you find the multiverse theory possible. If youre into religious woo, then you're out of luck.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

The word "BEING" gives me mental overload! But yeah I wonder if past present and future will all blend together come Dcember into one big "Melting Pot", lol tell Stephen Hawking to make a paper boat, cuz the Myans say we are going down the drain. I hope the plumber was right about the other side!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Their was a time when science and religion were the samething. Is it possible we need to ga back to the mentality of the ancients and combine both. They seem to prove eachother anyway. Depending on how you look at it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 5thElementWisdom

i like how the nercromancer showed him how everything was connected and sometimes we need tragedy's to bring greatmess out of us. I think he was more happy with the future family rather then if he stayed in the 20th century. If you payed attention he wasn't happy with everyone being the same and not having free thoughts. Hence the reason he couldn't stand everyone wearing bowler hats.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

Greetings, fellow seeker.

Is it possible ghosts and the like are beings from the past present and future. Invading our reality. All the while being in different places in time? Might be possible!

Friend, I see ghosts. Have since early childhood. See some in full apparition, some in a flash of light, some in a disturbance in the field of sight before me. Several have been as humanly formed as anyone, I could touch, and smell them. How this was accomplished I do know know at thins time.

I believe that the Dead live in the 4th Dimension of Time/Space, about 4 feet above our heads. Above that is another dimension, and another, and so on, 11 in all, as I understand it, there may in fact be millions, no one has been up there yet.

I believe, strongly, and with conviction, that certain people cracked the secrets of Time Travel, and perfected this in 1963 at Camp Hero, Montauk Point, Long Island, NY. I believe, again, strongly, and with conviction, that these people messed with Time. a lot. Time is not Linear, it is more circular in nature, and one can bend Time with the proper equipment and Delta-T antenna. (PDF File)
Two more websites for the Tech Happy people:
Notes on Interdimensional Physics

Interdimensional Physics--technological aspects, the phenomena, and the different implications of travel of intelligent beings between universes.

I believe Time was so messed up we are not even in the right Time Continuum. Time has crossed itself several times since 1963, and the cycle is every 20 years.

So, with the Timelines crossing, soon everyone will be sighting the dead. They will not be descending into our world, we will be ascending into theirs. It is our Destiny that we all Ascend up even further, to the 5th Dimension. We need to all realize that in Spirit Form we are invincible, and immortal. Once we can lay aside all petty differences, all religious differences, sexual preference differences, political differences, then and Only then can we be ONE.

We can defeat those who plan to enslave our Spirit, and we can access our original Timeline. But only is we are Aware of these things.
edit on 4/30/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Don't take this the wrong way, but towards the end of your post you almost got a little cult leaderish... I was waiting for the now let us drink the kool-aid..... lol...

S for you.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Their was a time when science and religion were the samething. Is it possible we need to ga back to the mentality of the ancients and combine both. They seem to prove eachother anyway. Depending on how you look at it.

You truly believe science and the immaculate conception share anything reasonable? You believe evolution and natural selection share logical ground with a talking snake and a loving, perfect god that ask a man to kill his son as an oath of loyalty?

No.

top topics

join