It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama White House Fundraises For Anti-Christian Bully Savage

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by antonia

Annee started the pedo thing to derail Ben's list of serial killing lgbt's......

I cannot figure it out either....just a red herring tactic she is trying to use.

Tell me what serial killers has to do with the subject of this thread.

Third Eye keeps bringing pedophiles into any LGBTQ discussion - - - because she can't seem to separate Homosexual and Pedophile.

I chose that portion of the serial killer list that involved young boys. And ignored the rest - - because it was way out in left field somewhere.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Tell me what serial killers has to do with the subject of this thread.

Here you go...

My only point with that list was to demonstrate that your "cherry picked" examples of poor Christian behavior were no more representative of Christians, as a group, than my "cherry picked" LGBs were of the Gay community, as a group.

Unfortunately, instead of being an adult, and trying to learn what I was getting at, you jumped to your own damn conclusion, "stuck your fingers in your ears", and ran off screaming "LA, la, LA, la, la, LA, LA".

I wonder what "Super Nanny" would think of that kind of behavior.

Just so you know: I don't support bullying at all! It doesn't matter who the hell it's directed against!

My concern about "White House" support for Savage's organization is that, by association, they are also condoning bigotry against Christians, and whoever else he might decide to go after.

Third Eye keeps bringing pedophiles into any LGBTQ discussion - - - because she can't seem to separate Homosexual and Pedophile.

You are being dishonest again. "ThirdEyeofHorus" only brought up pedofilia in response to your post:

Ignorance.

LGBT - - have nothing to do with pedophilia.

I chose that portion of the serial killer list that involved young boys.

There was NO "portion of the serial killer list that involved young boys"! That is only something you added in your quest to promote ignorance.

See ya,
Milt

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
A really good op-ed on this subject. I suggest reading the entire article.

I love this excerpt:

Dan Savage is a self-professed atheist and sex columnist. So when he’s asked to talk about these issues, I truly hope organizers and pundits know what they are getting — an intelligent gay rights activist and journalist, not a theologian. www.advocate.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I have to agree with you, Eye, I think they would be fine with Christianity as long a s Christianity followed their rules, same way they feel about everything. Like I said before, they are tolerant only if you agree with them.

"tolerant only if you agree with them."

If I had seen certain posters as adamant about Islamic law, I might believe they aren't bigoted only against Christianity.

But the same ones always bash away at Christians.

Like I said, people cannot force people to accept you, or like your life style, or bully them into acceptance, this will have the opposite affect,

As I see it the schools today are very accepting of the gay and lesbian community, for the most part,

Funny thing, my daughter has been out of school, wow, six years now, it was very trendy for the girls to be gay in her class, now they are all married with kids,

Makes me wonder.
edit on 033131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 033131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

If I had seen certain posters as adamant about Islamic law, I might believe they aren't bigoted only against Christianity.

What are your comments about Christians slamming Islam?

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join