It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Illuminati websites. Will the real one please stand up?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Due to another member insisting that there was a connection between the Masons, Illuminati, and the KKK, I decided to do some research. The Masons on board insisted there was none. I was fascinated by what I found.

I will NOT, in this OP, levy any right or wrong judgments, and won't mention anything Masonic or KKK related. I will, however, after spending hours doing WHOIS lookups, present to you several "Illuminati" websites. It's up to ATS to duplicate my results, discern which are real or not, and explain why.

We all know that the "Illuminati" are a secret organization. How deep down the rabbit hole do you wish to go?

The information you may find is not for the weak of heart. You've been warned.

Candidate 1.
The warning is kinda ominous. Creeped me out.

Candidate 2.
The yellow text about leaving NOW was weird. The codes under were intriguing, as well as the links they gave. Each went further into the rabbit hole.

Candidate 3.
You have to scroll 3/4ths of the way down the page, and keep an eye on the left margin, for a whole slew of links to "hidden" information. Clever.

Candidate 4.
Quite a benevolent site. This one threw me off.

Candidate 5.
Creepy, dark, yet it has a "Visitor" link that takes you to a restricted area.

So what do you think, ATS? Got any others to add?

Can we discover what the "Illuminati" really are?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I'm not sure if an alleged, non existent "secret organization that controls the world" would have a website...

Or maybe I'm wrong...

Bloody hell just check their facebook page, I'm sure they have one.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Well let's use some logic here.. first I'll give full disclosure.. I don't believe in the illuminati myth - there's never been any evidence, it's just a conspiracy theory that won't die..

However..

If this super secret society exists.. they are not going to have a public website with information on it.. that's just silly to even suggest.

Truth is there's a lot of people familiar with the myths ... many people make sites.. either to try to pretend to be that mythical group to screw with people.. or they are trying to feel important somehow by making their own.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The second website is funny at the start..

Acolytes, if you are accessing this page outside of any of the security nodes such as Chicago, leave this page NOW.

All access must appear to come from the same locations

It would be very funny if it were real ... if it is, it shows they are complete morons about security.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Outofcontrol

I found several FB pages for illuminati. Go figure.

They are secret. They wouldn't want to post everything in the public's eye, but it would make sense to have "minimal" exposure. Maybe they are the "wannabes"?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

they are not going to have a public website with information on it.. that's just silly to even suggest.

Or maybe hiding in plain sight is the best way to obfuscate the enemy?

Such a secret organization would have many connections, and if you read through all the "Candidates", you'll see that several are created by "groups" of Illuminati members. Perhaps they are assigned to do that task?

(I'm waiting for someone to comment on the "recruitment" aspect. It's there, if you look for it.)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
None of those really creeped me out. For all we know they could be made by some 12 year old kid lol.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Not sure if these sites are anything to be concerned about, but is there not something to be said for hiding in plain sight?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The true Illuminati has not existed since the 1700's. At that time, it was called the Bavarian Illuminati. If you want more information you can check out my thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, i have seen some evidence suggesting an "Illuminati" has lived on, and for that, i urge you to watch this video (one of the best parts is between 30:00 - 34:00):

So here, we have evidence of both, the Illuminati being non-existent, and some from of the Illuminati living on, through the communists.

I still think the closest you'll get to an Illuminati type group is the Bilderberg Group.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
none of these sites are true Illuminati, they do not have public access websites, would seem kinda weird for a "secret society" to have one, no?

I do not believe the "Illuminati" to be what most people are told they are. There are many so-called secret societies, which in reality, are not that secret.

Most are benevolent, some might not be but I think for the most part people have been confused as to what is what. They lump the Masons, Gnostics, Satanists, Rosicrusions, Bilderbergers, etc all into one and they are not the same thing.

As Im sure you know, Illuminati just means "enlightened one" so anyone from these ancient brotherhoods can claim to be "enlightened" and in possession of secret knowledge....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Do the Masons have websites?

Are the Masons a secret society?

Well, there is your answer.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Still waiting for an answer on the websites....Which seem like hoaxes, and which seem real?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42 Maybe they are the "wannabes"?

Now you got it

But don't forget that ever secret society also has their black sheep. Those that learn the secrets and use them to start there own chapter and basically use 'the dark side of the force' for want of a better term Aleister Crowley is a prime example of this.

The really odd thing I have noticed over the years is that those who don't know are always attacking secret societies, yet at the same time glorifying those that went to the dark side.

How funny is that?

If you truly want to find out the secrets of these secret societies, pick a good one (via research and asking known members
) and JOIN Then you too will know what the secrets are and WHY they are kept secret

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Do the Masons have websites?

yes so do the Rosicrucians

Are the Masons a secret society?

Sorta but really more like an old boys club that support each other in business. To get to the real secrets you need a good Esoteric secret society

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
none of these sites are true Illuminati, they do not have public access websites, would seem kinda weird for a "secret society" to have one, no?

No how else do you get new members?

Just because you have a website doesn't mean you publish your secrets on it DOH!

The Military, the CIA, the NSA all have websites, but you won't find secrets posted on them

You people are so silly

Heck even the Vrill Society and the Thule Society still have active websites you know... those NAZI secret societies that brought you the New Golden Age via Herr Adolf Hitler

www.thule-society.org...

www.echoesofenoch.com...
edit on 29-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for the tidbits of wisdom dispersed in your comments.

Glad to know someone else is aware.

Still. No judgment from you?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

If you consider the Masons to be a secret society than they are doing a really really bad job of it.....

and I think you both are missing my point...how do you recruit new members? well I guess you would advertise that on your non-secret website!

I think you are confusing your local Masonic organizations that anyone can join through a public website and real secret societies, such as what you originally posted about like the elusive Illuminati.

I have researched this topic heavily for years and can safely say that if you believe these websites to be real than you have been mislead. Being that I don't argue on forums I'll leave it at that and say continue to do your research.

Good luck with it...
edit on 30-4-2012 by wrdwzrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

also the Thule and Vril Society websites are meaningless as well. The Vril concept was taken from the book "The Coming Race" that Hitler liked. They are not secret societies nor are they societies that do anything....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I clicked on Candidate 1 and I saw that people without tasks should leave, so I did. I don't want any tasks either.
I clicked on Candidate 2 and my virus program blocked it.
I didn't go any further.

Anybody else get these warnings?
For those who ignored the warning on the first candidate's website and stayed to look around, see anything worth mentioning?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Candidate 3 is the only one I'd give any credence to. However, they aren't 'original' illuminati. I see them as more self-styled illuminati. They consider themselves illumined- probably just your run of the mill disaffected college atheists trying to make themselves mysterious enough to gain converts (or de-converts- as it were).

@wrdwzrd: You've got a schema monk as your avatar. Are you an Orthodox Christian, as well?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join