It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Illuminati websites. Will the real one please stand up?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

haha no, just like the pic. I don't follow any organized religion....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Candidate 3 pretty much got me to make an account on ATS. There is just so much there, and a lot of it is logical and thought provoking.

They wrote a bunch of books under pseudonyms like Mike Hockney and Adam Weishaupt. They are available on amazon or if you put the site into the wayback machine/internet archive, you can find them when they still had them up there.

I am interested to read them myself, but a dark, eerie feeling does come over me after reading that site for too long.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
If this super secret society exists.. they are not going to have a public website with information on it.. that's just silly to even suggest.

Ever consider that these websites could be used to discredit those who believe in the existence of the Illuminati?

Same reason we see the secret society themes in more and more TV shows and films as time goes by... so the majority of society will just laugh at people with these beliefs and say "You've been watching too much TV bro!"

They know that they are getting much unwanted attention these days and have resorted to using the media as a disinformation medium.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by miniatus
If this super secret society exists.. they are not going to have a public website with information on it.. that's just silly to even suggest.

Ever consider that these websites could be used to discredit those who believe in the existence of the Illuminati?

Same reason we see the secret society themes in more and more TV shows and films as time goes by... so the majority of society will just laugh at people with these beliefs and say "You've been watching too much TV bro!"

They know that they are getting much unwanted attention these days and have resorted to using the media as a disinformation medium.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

Totally. Did you ever watch Stargate SG-1? On their 100th and 200th episodes the plot lines go like this,

There is a studio producing a show "Wormhole Xtreme" that does basically the same things that the Stargate team does. The SG team has to help give them pointers on their writing and they explicitly say a bunch of times that they can help because of plausible deniability. Which is basically what Xaphan was saying. You saw it on TV it's not true.

But when you watch the credits each episode of Stargate has Air Force consultants. I think it's funny that they explain it to you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join