It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of 4 Big Military Helicopters Flying away Very Fast from a Washington base

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Great photo. Thanks for sharing.

I got video of these choppers from my balcony over in Cali. Four flying in formation.

This chopper I've never seen in real life before. I was very surprised to see it flying right in front of me. It's one of those that can rotate the blades. Sort of a plane/chopper hybrid. Very cool thing to see in real time.

ETA: I guess the name of the hybrid chopper is V-22 Osprey. Also both video's taken the same day last week.
edit on 28-4-2012 by JustBreathe11 because: (no reason given)

ETA2: And I guess the other choppers are Boeing CH-47 Chinook's.
edit on 28-4-2012 by JustBreathe11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
You shouldn't have to worry to much. Black operations usually limit their helicopter models to Blackhawks and MH-6 Little Birds.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Oddly enough.. I live in Buffalo, NY, near Niagara Falls and the Air Force base.
Over the years I've seen a few military cargo planes pass over. Well, hear them, then check them out. This year already I've seen about 4 or 5. Probably about as many as I saw before this year in all. Not to mention I believe they got a budget cut. Just strange that everything seems to be heating up and now a lot of activity all of a sudden.

Hell.. maybe they are just flying them out to other bases. But still..

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustBreathe11

ETA: I guess the name of the hybrid chopper is V-22 Osprey. Also both video's taken the same day last week.

Those are some pretty wicked planes actually. You know they can take off vertically, carry torpedoes, I think about 4 cruise missiles, carry troops, long range radars and even AMRAAMs if I'm not mistaken... they can do or destroy just about anything by themselves even though they don't really look like it.
edit on 29-4-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I see these guys flying over the freeway on my way to work about once a week. (just north of i-5 + I-805 merge) The Ospreys are tilting their rotors to forward flight during this time. It doesn't happen immediately (maybe takes a minute) but if you watch them long enough you can tell.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Seriously I think the moderators and administrators need to clamp down on this sort of nonsense being posted ever other day.

Everytime someone sees a helicopter or tank or some military related vehicle moving, they come on here and start a thread and start making assumptions and wild guesses about how the end of the world is about to happen or how marshal law is about to be declared.

For Christs sake.
So many good threads that used to exist.
I'm sure there are many more good threads, but it's not like we ever get a chance to notice them on the first page of any subforum because they are pushed down by ridiculous threads like this.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'd just dismiss it as a bunch of transport choppers, well transporting stuff - it's their job.
Multiple craft in formation suggest organisation, therefore committed to the same objective of transporting their contents from A to B.

It's when there's 4 big military gunships raining hell very fast you've got to worry

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well here is an interesting situation,

Funny that just yesterday after returning home from work around 7pm, 4 CH-53's flew right over my house about 75 feet above. I do live near a Navy base and am in direct flight path, but there are no CH-53 stationed at the base. The nearest squadron is 6 hours away and there hasn't been any military helicopters flying around my house in at least 6 months.

This post is really freaking me out now.......synchronicity at it's finest....

Sirric

top topics

<< 1   >>

join