It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Individual Can Make A Difference...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
"Oh sure," you're probably saying, "like heck they can..."

Well, it is easy to see why you might think like that. In this world dominated by financial institutions, all powerful corporations, global conglomerates, increasingly dictatorial national government and disenfranchised local government, not to mention the bureaucratic government agencies and an overwhelming onslaught of cheating, thieving lying fraudster private companies and organisations.

How the heck can one individual make a difference?

Well, think of it the other way around for a moment. Individuals eat away at our lives every day. They sit in the very organisations that I refer to above. The buck stops somewhere. Somebody makes a decision. A hidden and usually invisible individual makes a decision which directly works against the quality of *your* life. So, if they can do it, why can't *you* do it to the opposite creative effect?

OK, I'm not saying it is easy. Those silent protagonists sit behind the ramparts of their institutionalised castles, they resides behind walls of corrupt legal protection and an army of employees intent on maintaining *their* encampment. However, it needs a change of mindset. Play clever not hard. Raise an army of like-minded followers and storm those ramparts. Figuratively speaking of course.

We look to individuals as examples of direct action all the time and the reality is that human society is built around this.We often wait for that one person in a group who stands up to say "No, I won't take this bad treatment any longer!" If you don't believe they exist, look on the opposite side of the fence,

Adolf Hitler led a nation to cause misery and distress across Europe. He was a single man who started off with a desire to achieve an immoral victory. Now consider the "Equal and Opposite", people who will lead each other to claim a victory against the corruption aimed against us.

One individual can make a difference. Never believe it is not so! Hunt down and vilify those that would hide behind the mechanisms of chicanery, who sit within the walls of indolence. Bring their names to the ears of others who are also serving under the yoke of authoritarianism. Be that individual first, then be that group of individuals. Know that you can make a difference because it *has* been done to you.

Equal and Opposite.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RawkMan

Change the world by changing yourself. Before changing yourself, find yourself. Just the act of doing that will change everything.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Just so, belief in yourself is key to breaking from the yoke of those that would oppress each and every one of use and human society collectively. That belief often needs a change in self.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I agree.
We could all be like this guy.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RawkMan

Do not 'believe' in yourself. Find out what this 'self' is first.
If you believe something that is not true that will produce the world that you know (or 'believe' you know). Does the world seem confused and wrong? Maybe it is because we don't understand the one that is measuring the world.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RawkMan
A hidden and usually invisible individual makes a decision which directly works against the quality of *your* life. So, if they can do it, why can't *you* do it to the opposite creative effect?

Equal and Opposite.

this is where u fail to be for truth n rights, u r i guess without being hundred percent conscious about it, totally advocating evil arguments for absolute powership over existence freedom rights

start to define what is an individual clearly before meaning individual objective move value

individual is what u cant in anyway divide bc it is truly only one point of points facts or points realities matters

how that is possible? how only one point exist alone?? well it is the way of truth to prove its existence indirectly

since only if truth exist then individuals exist

if existence was not true, then even the whole objective would be conditionned for smthg else while appearing existing only in form, so a point would be such lost in forms reasons that it could never reach the right one which anyway would mean smthg else, so never individuality would be existing even in shape

now what is true individual so a point existing alone

it cant b but revealing truth being freedom value by being individual freedom value as constant existence

how being free absolutely from all could be constant existence so consciously n willingly??

by being truly clearly independant to what facts are or else or others, never individual constant as a reaction realisation to smthg

all this above is exclusively to introduce my point, by clarifying true setting of individuality

the guy who mean right cant make any difference bc he is really n fundamentally n exclusively alone

so that introduce the case of the other guy u talked more about while it is not an individual

when individual freedom is a fact then any conscious of that fact know that it cant make a difference at all objectively since its freedom is only affect only its owned fact, so individual freedom that u cant divide is always the same one, so it is a matter of individual freedom constancy regarding what is more true in subjective terms, while always becoming more clearly free as true so not even a point, while at the maximum of inferior conception it cant b but a point subjective stand existing

but there is another choice from knowing being an individual freedom fact, some choose to take advantage of the fact from being opposed to its truth fact and reality

by knowing that u r in someway truly free alone, u can then choose to employ that free energy to destroy freedom of else rights, so turning freedom to a kind of positive gain superior to what others got

individuals which mean that they are really concerned about their free paths, dont have any interests in loosing time for that crap replies, where they would have necessarily to act against truth too in order to defend their freedom rights as being a possession, which would suit the affairs of all evil ways
freedom is by excellence what cant b claimed as a thing nor having, freedom is absolute subject existence as the only form of objective fact

opposites are always exclusively to wars between truth and evil
opposites never exist in truth but to eradicate what cant never b true, by forcing it to be evil to an extreme fact of its objectivity so forcing it to contradict its own existence by its ownd hands, and that must b done before anything exist really

so ur evil guy is related to all evil powers over existence, any normal individual know that the best choice is to turn its back to, and only in self defense when there is no back anymore to turn he would have to commit suicide by its own hands in meaning existence belonging to truth rights only, dying as a martyr is not a choice

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have a suggestion.
It is something I have personally applied with intent and diligence (although it was certainly not my idea!).

Love your enemies.

I don't mean you have to be friends with them...or let them abuse you...you don't have to put your neck on the block or anything that puts you in further jeopardy or stress....

JUST SEND LOVE...send it out with your will...in your mind...answer all negativity with a response of good and positive energy...no matter what....don't get sucked into the negativity first off...then counter it with positive vibrations.

It might sound lame and like something that is unreal or ineffectual simply because we cannot SEE thoughts...most of us, so far, cannot FEEL thoughts...intention remains largely hidden from view in our confusing and confused world...but it works.
It works far better than trying to fight against the system...it doesn't take anything from you in the effort it takes...and it not only helps this world...it helps you at the same time.

Positive energy propagates positive energy and vice versa...and even though it seems like a good idea to engage in the battle on the side of the right and good...it is still battle...it is still strife....it is not positive energy even though it is done from a positive desire and motivation....the thoughts of battle are battle thoughts!

Strife is the nature of conflicting energy but love trumps everything...because it is fundamental to the human psyche and cannot be resisted forever.

And so just one person sending out love could truly spark the fire that makes the difference...because if one person does it long enough...someone is going to catch fire from that spark...and start sending out that same fire to spark another...so now there are two...sparking two more each...and (like that old shampoo commercial!
) so they spark two friends, and they spark two friends, and so on, and so on...only I guess in this case, I should say 'spark two enemies.'

And the secret of all this is that pure and simple love sent out without a bunch of emotional attachments and all the kind of stuff that embroils us on a personal level of love and intimate relationships...sent to strangers with intention rather than expectation of return (which is the nature of intimate romance, is it not?)...has a waveform that is simple and easily propagated since there is little or no interference pattern when the two waves meet...it gains in power through the merging very quickly.

When everyone is trying to help by pinpointing this person or company or that cause or some other part in the greater battle...the energies are still scattered! 100 people's efforts are still just 100 power, so to speak....but if it is a simple shared energy....then that same 100 power will be achieved by just 10 or maybe even just 5 LIKE-MINDED people...because it is then greater than the sum of its parts due to the power of propagation.

It is exponential!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

... So, the philosopher is faced with a glass of water. He asks whether it is really a glass, whether it is really water. He ponders whether the glass contains the water or the water contains the glass. Is it half full or half empty. He spends his time pondering on the nature of the glass and the water...

Pretty soon he dies of thirst.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RawkMan

....meanwhile...the opportunist (read: person of action) has drank the half glass of water and has gone on, leaving a glass that is evidently and undeniably EMPTY...leaving the philosopher no option at all.

What relevance this has to anything in this thread, I have no idea...

edit on 4/28/2012 by queenannie38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RawkMan
reply to post by absolutely

... So, the philosopher is faced with a glass of water. He asks whether it is really a glass, whether it is really water. He ponders whether the glass contains the water or the water contains the glass. Is it half full or half empty. He spends his time pondering on the nature of the glass and the water...

Pretty soon he dies of thirst.

what that has to do with anything, u just proved my point

there is no argument when freedom mean existing from possessing beings existence
too easy to make arguments, arguments dont prove mister they are not made to justify smthg

sciences dont work on theorems nor equations, not even experiments, sciences is exclusively from shocking initiatives that noone try

so philosophy is not for smthg, if i want to drink i can take the glass or the bottle of glass and throw it at ur head before if that makes me feel well like i want to b while drinking, u obviously dont know nor recognize subjective dimensions

people dont do things bc they need to, anyone is only from being what it wants, so what it does is a plus always

sciences also proved meaning a plus to possess from knowing more, never meaning special perspectives upon truth values

so u prove the point, how the intention to use smthg for smthg else is the king of action anywhere

this is not about individuality, what you are supporting is what mean to destroy individuals rights

liars are not individuals, by definition a lie do not exist, so liars cant even pretend being someone
noone has to become a liar in order to get from liars some things they steal
that is what make the happiness of liars and kingdoms of gods, by reducing individuals to their ultimate needs to keep their conceptions of being individuals in mind, taking advantage from knowing that right cant be wrong, so happy with liars for powerships till they become the liars they love

the only right answer is what truth say, giving out clearly all to truth
so ones are free from any responsability and can there act individually as they want
while the whole responsability is on truth to handle, liars existence are the responsability of truth

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RawkMan

I agree. The biggest problem with American Society is APATHY! We have every tool at our disposal to effect change yet some take the possition that there is nothing they can do. Bull!

In several of my lines of work I have witnessed how one person can make a huge difference. All that is needed is the will. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
so to sum it up

individuals responsability is to reveal lies, truth responsability is to burry liars from existing

individual freedom cannot exist but in recognizing all existence freedom, so individual cannot keep in mind that liars exist, that is why individuals tempt to reduce themselves to an existence straight

also truth superiority cannot exist but in perceiving positively all existence being free, so truth must clear existence from liars before showing how existence is true

the main point is also what u keep always willing to b through, ur means are always to get the support for pretending that u make a difference, ur excuse is that u cant b only a number, but as in all it is another lie

why cant u but mean smthg else to control?? control urself it is all to u

top topics

join