It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Early Morning Debate Team Said dont Worry Drones Wont Spy on You.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
While i was watching the new early Early Morning either yesterday or on Wed i was pretty much surprised when the CNN Early Morning news anchor actually debated about the drones along with a guy from the red state.com, and yes him to agrees with the drones flying allover America.

The debate team debated on how it would effect everyday regular citizens in one case, a senator who was guest to the show said this.

"The Drones will be flying in your neighborhood to monitor the water levels and city parks" "Americans shouldn't worry about the drones spying on them"

I was surprised when the senator actually replied like that and i thought really? no really? the drones will JUST and only monitor the water levels and city parks? i honestly dont buy that.

Its like saying that CISPA would only protect us from imaginary Cyber attacks from China,Russia,North Korea.
CNN debate team came in favor of the drones idea and i am not surprised.

CNN is the one who has been starting the race war.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
All the drones I'm familiar with are designed to kill, so I could buy that statement.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
All the drones I'm familiar with are designed to kill, so I could buy that statement.

So you are saying that they kill without seeing
or is it they will see without killing

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Riiiight...water levels and parks

Time to take up nude gardening. They seem to think they own my ass, might as well have a few hi def pics of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Oh, of course. It takes s#!+loads upon s#!+loads of drones to monitor our parks and water levels. I don't know how we ever managed without them up to now. Besides, it's not like any government agencies have any interest in spying on us....

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Top 10 lies of all time

1. Drones won't spy on you.
2. The check is in the mail.
3. I'll respect you in the morning.
4. Those jeans don't make your butt look big.
5. Read my lips, no new taxes.
6. I did not have sex with Monica Lewinski.
7. Hope and Change
8. ATS mods don't have Borg implants (
)
9. The Tea Party is racist.
10. I didn't eat that cookie.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for the Headline that reads "Drone malfunction kills family in own house"
Then I'll be like "Told you so..."

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

I was metaphorically saying that its as believable that they won't spy on us as it is to say that the government loves and cares for you.
edit on 27-4-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I have to agree how can anyone say "Government won't spy" with a straight face.

The people of this country has been spied on long before the famous J. Edgar. and will always be.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Phew.

I was worried for a while about this whole drone thing. It's good it has been cleared up, now I needn't worry any longer.

*Warm Fuzzies*

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
if enough people stopped paying taxes to make a statement those drones won't even leave the strip.
who's going to pay the soliders to do their job if there is no money for them?
unless they want to start working for free in which case their true loyalties can be placed in view for public question.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I just love that list of yours +Rep

And also sorry if i couldn't record it, i am sure someone has though CNN started that debate at 8:30 am or so i remember i woke up at 6 am so i didn't have the time.

I was pretty much shocked at the debate by the CNN debate team

edit on 28-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I think this is the video:

cnn
edit on 4/28/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shangrila
I'm just waiting for the Headline that reads "Drone malfunction kills family in own house"
Then I'll be like "Told you so..."

No, when the drone malfunctions they will detonate it mid-air just like the military manual instructions state.

1 house, no.
boom - spread the love around the neighbourhood.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
oh well that settles it. Water levels were so out of control that now with the implementation of millions upon millions of dollars worth of war time equipment on civilian soil, we can finally know exactly how much water our parks have. WHEW! that was a close one.

Why would OUR government spy on us? That is absurd! They love us and want to kiss and hug us. The would let us spy on them so that we feel secure in their honesty. They have NOTHING to hide. Nothing. If they say it is for water measurement, then I for one believe them. How else would they do that? Sticking a stick in the water and see how deep it goes? come on!

We should welcome the new drone water equipment. Wave hi to them next time they are circling over your house. They probably want to see if your pool needs some more water. Aww, that's considerate.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
No, they aren't there to spy on you. They are there to make sure you cover your face when you sneeze, otherwise BAMMMMM!
edit on 28-4-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
That made beer shoot out my nose - and I'm not even drinking a beer.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
first of all, the cnn debate team reads off a teleprompter. if they didn't, they'd be back to being nobodies.

which they're pretty much are already, just televised nobodies.

have you ever spotted a drone. they're pretty much undetectable unless you have radar.

they fly so high, are so small and blend in so well with the sky, that they are near impossible to spot by eye.

edit on 28-4-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

top topics

join