It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I've been reading from ATS for about 4 years now just never got around to creating an account. I hope to have interesting discussions with the community.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xl2aNd0m

xl2aNd0m, welcome to ATS you will do fine with the many discussions here that are C.T. related, just keep an open mind and try not to let some of the sensitive data you learn effect your life outside ATS.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 4/27/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS; xl2aNd0m
Hope to see you soon on the main boards..enjoy!
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Welcome x...

I've been reading from ATS for about 4 years now just never got around to creating an account.

Yay...you pulled the trigger! And what Ophiuchus 13 said is spot on...

Enjoy...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

A secret I will share with you: never share your thoughts on this or that, ATS is the most sceptical community I have seen yet.
Just kidding! I hope you will love it here. I came in three weeks ago and I already am classified as ''experienced ATS member''. And I was not always wise...
I hope you'll love it!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome xl2aNd0m

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from and to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
From another new ATS member, Welcome!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...look forward to your input...

new topics

top topics

join