It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs & Strange skies 2012 H.A.A.R.P.?? (04/26/2012) video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hi.

youtube poster:

On the night of 26/04/2012 a strange sequence of events unfolded and we were lucky enough to capture it all on film.

Some of what he is pointing out may only be strange clouds but I think there is something strange about the whole thing. So what do you guys think?
edit on 27-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I saw the same exact thing in central Texas last night. I wish I had a camera. Very weird, no moon light yet some clouds wear illuminated threw out the sky.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

So what do you guys think?

What do you think ?
I see a helicopter
2 A storm cloud
3 A reflection in a window and a cloud
4 Another cloud ..... and then figured this person has a very vivid imagination or is just another youtuber trying to get hits , UFO's and HARP in the title .... that will get em in .

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

It is just clouds wtf? I've seen couds shaping like humans and other things while Im in bed and looking in the sky in the mornings.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Video is of poor quality and if it was better it would probably easier to determine. But it is definitely weird. What was the helicopter shooting at?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Just clouds? I've never seen a cloud do anything like what happened at 1:20. The lower objects at 2:33 seem strange too.

edit : it was in Glastonbury. There's one more video of the bit I mentioned at 1:20 on the account, and I don't think this is a cloud or a reflection :

edit on 27-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

The spinning clouds really freaked me out.

I don't think it was natural the way some of the clouds developed.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
geeeeeeeeeeez come onnn

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Just clouds? I've never seen a cloud do anything like what happened at 1:20.

Now I don't know if there was ever any explanation to it other than CGI or the camera guy moving a flexible foil in front of the camera.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by easy12

The video you posted above is about a relatively new phenomenon called "jumping sun-dogs" by APOD.

In the past few years, videos have appeared on the web detailing an unusual but little known phenomenon: rapid light changes over clouds. Upon inspection and contemplation, a leading hypothesis for its cause has now emerged. In sum, this hypothesis holds that a lightning discharge in a thundercloud can temporarily change the electric field above the cloud where charged ice crystals were reflecting sunlight. The new electric field quickly re-orients the geometric crystals to a new orientation that reflects sunlight differently. In other words, a lightning discharge can cause a sundog to jump. Soon, the old electric field may be restored, causing the ice crystals to return to their original orientation. To help this curious phenomenon become better studied, sky enthusiasts with similar jumping or dancing sundog videos are encouraged to share them.

It only occurs at the top of the storm clouds and then can't explained what we see at 1'21" in the OP video that can be seen under the clouds.

See more of this electric phenomenon (good article, explanations and lots of examples) here: amasci.com

edit on 27-4-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have seen some fairly weird events in my life, but the sky thing I have absolutely no explanation for. It almost looked as if the sky was about to peel back to reveal something behind it... I don't know.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
OP, I couldn't really tell in the video you posted, but were there markings on that helicopter? Anything that would indicate who or what agency might have been piloting it?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeepGal
OP, I couldn't really tell in the video you posted, but were there markings on that helicopter? Anything that would indicate who or what agency might have been piloting it?

Just checked and it looks like an RAF Merlin :

AW101 (EH101) Merlin

Edit : After looking a bit more it might be No. 28 or 78 Squadron from RAF Benson in Oxfordshire, which is near Glastonbury : RAF Benson
edit on 27-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Is this in the UK?, and recently?.....If it is, then the sun hasn't set "long ago" at 9pm it sets round about that time this time of year!

Living in the UK and being an "outside" smoker, I've seen the sky identically to this over the last few days, it has been very stormy and rainy here, only a couple of nights ago I was looking at the pink hue of the clouds as the sun was setting and thinking it would make a cool photo.....wish I'd snapped it now!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Whatever blew the smoke stack near the cloud is the image I went by. Now mind you I blew this up 600%. I don't know. Looks like two eyes when you blow it past portion. Maybe it's the new test drones.

edit on 27-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
You decide.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

That one looks similar to explosions of plasma on the Sun.
Perhaps lightning is that strong cause lighting has to be the same everywhere.
Well the Sun has more explosive atoms.

Ever see the ISS videos of lighting forming rings of light in the clouds below that
move out from the explosion point. The rings here is not complete and we see an arc.
ED: left this comment

Got to be free energy lighting from Teslaships. The Tesla waves shake electron shells into illumination, if you know the electron shell theory of light. So there it is Tesla shook air into illumination in his lab and now his ships are doing the same in our skies.

Utube comment
edit on 4/27/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I've seen people point out pink clouds before in photos and to me it's always painfully obvious that it's late in the day so the sun is off in the distance.. which cause that coloring the clouds.

Other than the low flying helicopter, I didn't see anything else of interest.

top topics

join