It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Explain This Photograph?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Alchemysenior

It's a museum display in Spain for The love of God!

Read the whole thread you lazy bums!
edit on 28-4-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Elongated heads and whatnot, Could be caused by a headdress underneath er something. What is the symbol above the thing/person on the right? Never seen that before. Lots of interesting art pieces on the wall too.
edit on 28-4-2012 by siriushours because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Druid42

Not at all. I'll assume the OP's photo was shot near the end of the month, and it was dusty as heck.

Errr... did you even look at the picture I posted? That is not dust. The cloth hanging on the right clearly shows that the golden trimming is terribly worn. A little bit polish is not going to fix that. Please try to provide rational arguments if you're going to reply at all.

Rational arguments? How about you provide one shred of that little thing we call evidence before you assume freemasonry and the kkk are associated at all. Hs there been cross membership? Well through out the history of the USA and freemasonry in the USA I can logically assume that there has been. Are they associated in any way, shape, or form? NO.

Rational arguments my ass.

Exactly... And since the original caption describes this photographic as being taken in a museum in the Dominican Republic that would mean that all the members of a Dominican Masonic Lodge would have dark skin or be "black". The hoodwink looks a little like a KKK hood but it is not.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kimsie

Once again, this Lodge is in Spain as someone posted earlier in the thread (page 5?) but I'll state this again for everyone who jumps to the end of the thread to comment. It is of the Continental not the Anglo-American tradition. The exhibit was made by anti Masons under Franco.

"The Historical Memory Document Centre is comprised of collections from Spanish Government Document Services and the Special Court for the Repression of Freemasonry and Communism of the Franco era, in addition to those added after 1979."

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
the skulls on the fences are faceing opposet directions.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Looks like an awesome roadside museum of sorts.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
those three people are F**cked.

deffinately an old facility, the flooring is old wood.. the paint looks terrible, this is the creepiest thing ive seen in a while.

Look at the flag on the right hand side of the middle 'man' .. it has the FM symbol with two reptilian eyes on either side... there is a lot of connection of Reptilian bloodlines/illumanati/FM/Zionists.. so that is expected. Why they are hiding their ugly faces in beyond me, three people with ALOT to hide, that isnt even close to being normal. sneaky bastards..

Probably the same organization who runs the show of Earth ... hence they are hiding in some creepy building with symbolism of every kind around them lol .. Skull & Bones, Freemasonry, Reptilian, Illumanati etc.. -_-

The truth is revealing soon

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Are you David Icke's publicist?

This exhibit was put on display by anti's, so the robed figures and other things are misplaced or displayed inappropriately probably to make it seem scary and weird. The banners are emblematic of specific Lodges would only be present when their Lodge was at work. Reptile eyes aren't a Masonic symbol so I don't think that is what is shown, skull and bones are Momento Mori to remind us of our physical mortality, but also of our hope for spiritual immortality.
edit on 28-4-2012 by no1smootha because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm fairly sure that the masks are photoshopped on to the heads of these people simply to protect indentity. Either that or it is an anti-mason exzibit as stated earlier. If you know a lot about secret societies or have been in them, there is not much to fear in this photo. The box in the center appears to be a voting apparatus of some sort. While the photo at face value is very intimidating, the actual content is not.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacksonsman

Ok this is my last cat herding post....... Those people in masks are not people, their dummies..... Fakes.... Not alive!

Read, read, read, read, read. It makes threads so much less cluttered full of thirty people saying the same thing.

That is all.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Achillies115

This is the cross w/ the skull and bones attached to the bottom.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Originally posted by holywar666
reply to post by Druid42

I would like to ask you a question. I just read this:

Originally posted by no1smoothaThere is no degree in Freemasonry higher than that of Master Mason, the Third Degree.[20] There are, however, a number of organisations that require being a Master Mason as a prerequisite for membership

What are these organizations? If the 3rd degree is the highest, how are you about to be a 32 degree?

What's taller: 3' or 33"? Which is hotter: 100° F or 100° C? Same idea.

The Master Mason Degree is the highest attainment but the York and Scottish Rite expand upon the morals and lessons talk within Craft Masonry.

HTH
Fitz
edit on 27-4-2012 by Fitzgibbon because: (no reason given)

Three feet is taller than 33 ". Its 36 inches. I know silly error I am taking advantage.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kimsie

How appropriate that this thread show up today. I just picked up my copy of Dan browns The Lost Symbol, to read again. I read it a few years back. I have forgotten the story so I am reading again.
The book opens with a young mans initiation into the Freemasons and this hoodwinked situation is played out in the first chapter. The book also describes the regalia of the other members as white leather aprons which I can find pictures of on line. They do not talk about these hooded costumes that look like black KKK outfits.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Are there really countries where Masons are hunted down and persecuited? What countries do that ?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blochsteve74

Yeah, what he said.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

edit on 28-4-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: I'm sorry I have no reply. Hopefully you saw it while it was still up. I've decided to take it down.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by karen61057

edit on 28-4-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: I'm sorry I have no reply. Hopefully you saw it while it was still up. I've decided to take it down.

I didnt see it. Too bad huh ?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
My first reaction to it was that it was a museum exhibit of some sort. You can tell by the way everything is sort of placed in a small area and the way the robe-thing is laid out. I guess the next question would be, what museum or place would have a Masonic exhibit? That's where I would start on this. Haven't read any of the replies yet, so maybe this has been figured out already, but it's a start. One quick search and I found there are several museums catering to such, and a google or bing image search of the same name quickly brings up similar images.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kosta123
reply to post by easy12

This is a photo of an exhibit called "The Masonic Lodge" in Salamanca, Spain. The purpose of it is to show free-masonry's objects and symbols from an anti-masonic perspective, hence the symbol overkill and dark portrayal of the masons.

By the way FE is not Iron. It means Faith in spanish.

Hope it helps...
edit on 27-4-2012 by Kosta123 because: (no reason given)

And this seems to be the house of the Logia Masónica Museo en Salamanca.
Apparently the place is listed in something called Geodruid Salamanca 2012 guide.

Picture of the house
edit on 28-4-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
this to me is a photo from a museum displaying several different secret societies

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join