It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS needs YOU... to proove/disproove this picture

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I will say that Grebennikov stuff is great to learn about. I performed a few CME experiments (ones with shapes above the head, and ones with book pages), and I did actually get results. If I were still in grade school it would be a helluva science project.

I also have read patent after patent about free energy or alternative energy machines, and I'm reminded of the Clem engine. Interesting cone design, ran on its own, and some form of it was reported to be tested by CAT (the engine company) or something like that. It is has been a long time since I went down these roads, reading about all of this stuff, but its out there if you want to find it.

Now then, the image... I believe it is fake. I also believe pyramids hold great power, but not a moire pattern-producing power.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
[...]
Thanks for the link, but Wikipedia claims that these emulsion are only sensitive to electromagnetic radiations (which is another word for light), but no references are made about its possible sensitivity to MAGNETIC field (as in a magnet).

Magnetic field is not the same than electromagnetic field, which is electric-charge-less.
edit on 27-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)
Well, radio waves ARE a type of EM energy (as are x-rays, and it's well known what they do to photographic film) and any pulsating power source (as the great pyramid was supposed by some, myself included, to have been) will radiate a sort of EM energy. It looks to me by the lines that if it's not a simple moire effect, there is some kind of pulsing going on. But then I have the pandemic human crippling concept of waves being wavy lines rather than emanating spheres of alternating greater and lesser energy densities.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Didn´t read all responses yet.
But I can say that a good portion of users should care to read before posting.
Of course it would have to be analog film, see OP.
I did not shoot this photo, it was on the website linked below the picture, see OP.
I do not say there have to be a positive result. Even a negative one is a result. Wich would prove the websites photo fake and we could say for sure that if pyramids emmit energy, its not seen on good old analog photograph.

But since we found only one user with a picture (great job, again!) we can not truly dismiss it.

Originally posted by electedbygrace
"to proof/disproof this picture"

Can you proof that that's correct grammar? : )

No, but if you go on like that, Mods will prove to you that ATS is not the place for you.

edit on 28-4-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
can't you just upload any picture of the pyramids you find online and do a dpi scan.

it's not really necessary to go there.

i'm sure there are uploaded images of an analog camera picture of the pyramids somewhere on the net.

edit on 27-4-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Yes, but none of them are high dpi scans.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

I worked a lot with high dpi scans and they do not show any kind electromagnetic disturbance in the images. The higher the dpi the clearer the image. This really is hoax.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Ok, but how is it with older types of films? Could that be possible? Well, it looks more and more hoaxed.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
OP you somehow aggressively (imo) cited more than once in this thread the "Deny Ignorance" motto.

Seems it's easier saying it than doing it.

The first portable (enough to be carried) camera was invented in 1685. The pyramids were around much longer before that. Each day an average of 30 thousand tourists visit the pyramids.

I hope you don't want me to spell it out for you.. It takes about 10 seconds of using your brain and some knowledge of basic math to realize this photo is a hoax.

Sorry to burst a bubble... and no hard feeling intended. A little waste of your time but curiosity is a good perk at times

PS - I'm far from saying there is nothing interesting or out of the ordinary around the pyramids. Even the average Joe knows that
edit on 28-4-2012 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Yes electromagnetic waves are just gamma rays which is light as to an alpha particle or beta particle (radiation) which are affected by magnetic forces. So it appears the camera is only affected by light.
edit on 28-4-2012 by curiousrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The manipulation of photographs has been an art form since the invention of photographs.

So, yeah, even "old" photos can be "hoax" through manipulation. Especially in the modern era of tech.

A question, why are the lines only on Giza? The other pyrimades don't even seem to effect these lines in any way, just Giza.

And finally, I find it convinate that the only method to discover these lines is a conviluded mess that creates a file too large to upload to the ATS public scrutiny.

Just my four cents I suppose, though.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I am sure with all the people that visit the pyramids, that even a small percentage would scan their photos and this phenomena would have been noticed awhile back. That the photo comes from a UFO site, I am calling this a fake.

But hey, one of my friends went to Egypt a couple years back, I will see what kind of pictures he took.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEpoc

Dr. Dee J. Nelson and his wife Geo, produced this Kirlian photograph of Pyramid energy using a Tesla Coil in 1979

WoW...is that real?

Do you have a link to that picture? Is there more information about this photograph & how it was taken?

If that is a real picture, then that is truly stunning.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
in my opinion...if the camera was picking up the intelligent energy vortices of the pyramid...it would see this in all the other surrounding pyramids as well...I know the exact purpose of the pyramid....it focuses intelligent energy streaming from the south pole up through the ground upwards which is why the shape of a pyramid focuses this vortex...
I don't doubt the pendulum explanation at all...but this energy is not visible in our light spectrum...maybe with equipment that can detect the energy with which I speak this is what type of image we can see...as far as this particular pic, I would say it is digitally added, I base this mostly off the common sense that the other nearby pyramids would show the same pattern over them as well.

there are 2 places you can find info about pyramids, one is from those who built the pyramids...a race which is now 6th density beings and the entire civilization has reached unity and is considered a "social memory complex" thinking as a single mind. read the Law of One here; divinecosmos.com...

Also on that same website divinecosmos.com David wilcock's books go in to great detail about energy, and a great deal of other topics as well....sometimes a bit of simple logic and reason can unravel the greatest mysteries!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
really its look like a fingerprint that someone stretched long ways, but i hope your right

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

i have an answer for the OP. It's not just the pyramid itself, it's the shape. There is something about the shape that DO emit those waves. To prove this, anyone can experiment with this themselves. Buy a pure quartz made pyramid. Lay down on the bed or sofa. Place the pyramid quartz over your forehead, close your eyes, and meditate. Concentrate on feeling the energy that spawns. Observe the energies movement. It will feel slightly cold and you will feel as if something was scanning your eyes.

I didnt know what that was when it first happened to me. But it felt weird but yet calm. I also heard rumors of the pyramids releasing beams etc. Which reminded me of this.

PLEASE KEEP AN OPEN MIND.
watch carefully what happens from 1:50 - 2:17

Now, back to my own experience. Those waves in the OP explains what exactly I was feeling with the quartz pyramid.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Looks like someone took a picture and modified it using a moire diffraction pattern.
You can make these patterns by iterating across x,y space and accumulating
the sums of the squares of the distance between x,y and some predefined list of nodes on the picture.

I dont know how to express this mathematically but...

for each x,y pixel in image
dist=0
for each node in list dist=dist+(nodex - x)^2+(nodey-y)^2
color x,y = dist

I guess there's a node at the pyramid top
You could probably work out where they put the nodes from these pinched areas..

It screams hoax to me....

(I'll write a small programme to emulate this and show you the result.)
Limbo
edit on 28-4-2012 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

Needs tweaking but you get the drift..
imageshack.us...

Also if you do a google image search it generates pictures that look suspiciously like the picture posted
without the diffraction patterns right down to the clouds being in the same place.

Example :- Not perfect but seems to fit.
netcool.wordpress.com...

Scroll down to "People – The Egyptians were separated into four distinct social classes."
So we have identical picture with clouds without pattern demonstrating that the picture is a hoax.

After reading the full thread, I see people came to the same conclusion I did and even posted identical
material. Kudos to them and a slap on the wrist for me being too lazy to read the full thread!
The weight of the evidence says it's a HOAX!

People should think before they hoax these kind of things.
I mean if someone hoaxe3d something to do with health healing etc it could actually harm someone.

Limbo

Also on their site they say:-

www.karinya.com...

"You have probably never seen a picture like this showing electromagnetic energy from the universe streaming into the top of one of the pyramids. Notice this occurs from the top, sides and if you look close you can see one in the foreground. Actually, the picture we have shows eight (8) different major energy streams, all are connected, feeding into the top of the pyramid. This is one of what the pyramids were designed to do. The picture above is probably the only one of its kind. It is actually a color copy of an original that did not have the energy streams, which mysteriously appeared during the copy and scanning process. "

So basically they say the patterns came around from a processsing step and were not on the original picture.
I can call hoax on this or that they are innocent and the energy fields are really their ignorance of some kind
of image processing that happened. Without the original source and process used to capture the image we can never know for sure....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

If two different frequencies are sent out simultaneously they will interfere with each other and create a different wave pattern. The horizontal waves seem to show this effect, The Pyramid doesn't appear to be working properly or maybe the frequency they were looking for is the frequency that was created. I wonder what that created frequency is or if it was ever measured.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Magnetics can affect anything. Even organic material reacts to magnetism. I bet if you placed an electromagnet on a pane of glass, the structure of the molecules would be subtly different after an extended period of time...perhaps even destabilizing the structure.

But when you figure in pulses of magentic energy, and various arrangements of it, and even the strength of it...just play with it. You might see some amazing things. I believe that magnetics is actually the next level of vibration, next to light and heat.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by TheEpoc

Dr. Dee J. Nelson and his wife Geo, produced this Kirlian photograph of Pyramid energy using a Tesla Coil in 1979

WoW...is that real?

Do you have a link to that picture? Is there more information about this photograph & how it was taken?

If that is a real picture, then that is truly stunning.

This is actually proof of what Ra said in the Ra Material. Pyramids are said to guide chakra in a spiral path, resulting in "enlightenment", or opened reception to higher vibrational planes.

As you can see, the energy from that pyramid is a helix...or a spiral.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Does magnetic field really interact with optical sensors in an analogue camera?
I thought only light did.

The idea that photos contain a record of a magnetic field is preposterous.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join