It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS needs YOU... to proove/disproove this picture

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I hope this is the right forum for it.

I was searching ATS about "pyramid energy" and while reading old threads something got my attention.
It was this thread I read first:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
In particular it was this:

nside the pyramid the pendulum started turning clockwise in a small circle. The further up the pyramid centre line the larger the circle. It turned out that when the pendulum was almost exactly two thirds up inside the pyramid there was maximum diameter (about three inches). Then I tried from outside just above the point of the pyramid. Not a lot, but a small circle clockwise was evident. I called in my sister to witness this amazing thing and while she was looking I slowly raised the pendulum higher.

And THAT my friends is when I got a gist of what they meant by Pyramid Energy. If you then care to imagine a second pyramid placed on top of the first one POINT TO POINT. Only an imagined pyramid mind you. It doesn’t have to be there. As I raised the pendulum it stopped and started to circle again. The pendulum had maximum circle at the point which corresponded to the “power centre” of the bottom pyramid. BUT THE PENDULUM TURNED COUNTER CLOCKWISE. Another imagined pyramid higher it turned clockwise again.

Then, after some further reading in other threads, I found this picture

www.karinya.com...
they claim it was scanned with high dpi to get the magnetic (or whatever caused those lines on the celluloid) disturbances visible.

When I saw this picture, I noticed how the "polarity" of the wave changed over the top of the pyramid. Just like the pendulum did (supposedly)

Now hold on, I know what´s written there and most of it sounds just, well... nuts.
Concentrate on the picture, please.
I know there are other pyramids on this picture wich do not emit those waves.
Forget that completly.
There is no point in arguing about that or any other explanation.
Really.
So instead of starting a flame war and posting sarcastic comments, you could help destroying this "hoax".

TO ALL ATS MEMBERS THAT WENT TO ANY PYRAMID SITE OR HAVE FRIENDS THAT WENT TO A PYRAMID SITE
IF you took a picture of the pyramids with an analog camera,
please take your scanner and do a high dpi scan of those photographs.
I know this will take gigabytes of you harddrive space for scanning but you can/have to
resize it later anyway. The important thing is that we get the lines visible if any are there.

I am aware of the rumors about energy streams and things coming out of the pyramids top. (The russian radar incident, the pyramid book and so on). I can´t verify it for myself if any of it is true, either. I went several times to egypt but never took the trip to the pyramids because we were always located at the sea and it would take a several hour trip through the desert. With two small kids, it always was impossible for us.

I will ignore idiotic and sarcastic comments, so it isn´t worth it, jokers.

Edit: Changed the title from "...theory" to "...picture" for better understanding.
edit on 27-4-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/5/2012 by kosmicjack because: title spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Okay, put up a half-dozen more examples and you may have something. Probably a manipulated effect, but this is a fun type of thread, though, as strangnesses are both harder and easier to find. Go OP go.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Aleister because: edit

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Had to bump... this thread may get really interesting.

I really hope people who have visited will scan as you suggested and post for all of us to compare.

Good thinking OP!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The picture looks like a moire effect caused by two grids interacting. Get a light table, and two printing screens...hours of fun.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Does magnetic field really interact with optical sensors in an analogue camera?
I thought only light did.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

Okay, put up a half-dozen more examples and you may have something. Probably a manipulated effect, but this is a fun type of thread, though, as strangnesses are both harder and easier to find. Go OP go.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Aleister because: edit

Great, the first poster doesnt get what this thread is supposed to be. Your first sentence is the INTENTION OF this thread. Dont want to be rude but I knew nobody would be able to read it and get what I want.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Deny ignorance.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I;m not saying that isn't real... I've read and believe too much myself about those Pyramids and not just the Egyptian ones. On a photo like that, I tend to agree with the first reply up there. I'd really want to see more than 1. If someone else can actually find a film photo or better yet, a negative with a light box for the scanner, then I'll really sit up quick to see it repeated from a whole different source. 3-4 or more that look genuine would go a ways at showing a real solid theory.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Wrabbit, I disbelieve it too but I found it interessting and it is doable for ATS. A small percentage could have analog photographs of pyramids.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I hope you guys discover something.

I don't have anything to contribute so for a change I'll be "JAFO".
Good luck I'm going to keep an eye on this thread I hope it goes somewhere.

Hey OP is it okay if I add this to the bottom of all my threads?

I will ignore idiotic and sarcastic comments, so it isn´t worth it, jokers.

I usually ignore them but I like that you acknowledge their attempts.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Thats why I said what I did... I'm really hoping others may have some and the negatives scan so much better than any store developed print, it would show up much easier if something were actually there. Like you say, who knows? Stranger things have sure happened.

edit on 27-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Sure, send me 20 bucks and put a "©verschickter" behind it
fun, just use it how you want ^^

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter

Originally posted by swan001

Deny ignorance.
en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for the link, but Wikipedia claims that these emulsion are only sensitive to electromagnetic radiations (which is another word for light), but no references are made about its possible sensitivity to MAGNETIC field (as in a magnet).

Magnetic field is not the same than electromagnetic field, which is electric-charge-less.
edit on 27-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

they claim it was scanned with high dpi to get the magnetic (or whatever caused those lines on the celluloid) disturbances visible.

deny ignorance. we dont know it so its pointless.

Your edit:

Magnetic field is not the same than electromagnetic field, which is electric-charge-less.

I know, where did I said something like this? It was you and your reading skills starting your own argumentation that you try to fight now

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hi all
I have quickly read this thread, and seem to remember having a bit of info stored away in a file.
Here it is:

www.subtleenergies.com...

Dunno if it helps, hope it adds a bit of info to the thread.
Back later, have to dash.
Great thread though OP, S&F for you.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mufcutcakeyumyum

Great site! Thank you for your input.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mufcutcakeyumyum
Hi all
I have quickly read this thread, and seem to remember having a bit of info stored away in a file.
Here it is:

www.subtleenergies.com...

Dunno if it helps, hope it adds a bit of info to the thread.
Back later, have to dash.
Great thread though OP, S&F for you.

Kirlian energy is electric energy. That makes sense. Electricity can interact with a optical sensor in a analogue camera, thus giving these... things in the picture.
But now, one must ask why the Pyramid emits electricity?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I dont know. Thats not the point of this thread. I want to collect pictures. This may seem egoistic but I dont want to loose focus on this, in this thread.

by the way, electricity can´t be emitted. Wherever there is potential, there will be electron flow, regulated by the resistance of the conductor. Electron flow will cause elektro-magnetism as a "byproduct".

If you want to apply it on that picture. The conductor could be ionized air. The factor how ionized the air is would build the conductor. Electron difference between earth and athmosphere would be potential. So your question should be: "what ionizes the air". All based on assumptions. We really dont know it and there is no change to a answer that is legit without output information.

First we have to get some pictures, and only if they show a pattern, then we can talk about those things.
But then our first question should be like "what caused the celluloid to react like that".

We are far away from this point so if you really want to figure it out, ask around for analog pictures of pyramids in your surrounding.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Oh, yes, that is true. I forgot air is a poor conductor.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I edited while you were answering, just you know.
For further information about ionized air currents:
www.kronjaeger.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join