It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS needs YOU... to proove/disproove this picture

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just a little thing about the pendulum.

They only seem to react when in the hands of a person, i don't trust people enough to see that as proof of anything at all.

Show me a pendulum that reacts without the touch of a person.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Yeah, I read it again.
We must have more photos!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What would these disturbances be used for? If they in fact exist.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Great that you actually read his thread and came here to make this claim. If you did read it, you would know that he wrote that he knows that his fingers control the pendulum, he just dont knows what makes his brain stimulate those muscles. Thank you!

reply to post by Covertblack

Well, it depends what technologies may be boosted by the findings related to that.
edit on 27-4-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Right, it would help make the argument for a disturbance if it benefited the builders in some way.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well, you never know what other forces might exist. Before electricity was utilized and electro magnetism, nobody knew about it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Firstly we know that although bio-magnetism is a young science in our culture, there are historical references going back more than 3,500 years. Archeological studies and ancient literature reveal the role magnetism played in the health rituals of ancient Egyptians, Chinese and the indigenous Peoples of North America. They seem to have had a deeper understanding of the meaning and purpose behind how the magnetism of this planet played a major role in healing and other amazing feats. Obviously engineering was also an integral part of this ancient understanding. But the question still remains as to how and where did they come upon such advanced bio-magnetism mechanics to build a structure with such precision as the pyramids at Giza. We know that there are many pyramids in Egypt but none that compare with the pyramids at Giza.- Taken from www.rajon.com...

This may help discover a reason for doing such.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Great that you actually read his thread and came here to make this claim. If you did read it, you would know that he wrote that he knows that his fingers control the pendulum, he just dont knows what makes his brain stimulate those muscles. Thank you!

I did read it, and that was my point. Thank you!

Pendulums can't be trusted, it's in the hands of a person who don't know why it really reacts, and he can do thousends of test, but he still don't know why, so it could be anything.

I don't want to disscus this, just a note

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

I dont know what you want with your cryptic messages. Maybe its because of my english. Either way, there is no point in what you post, it just distracts from the topic: Gain high dpi scanned analog pyramid pictures.
Anything else, at this point is not important for me and the topic. If you want to help, ask people you know that posses them if you can scan them.

reply to post by Mianeye

Yeah, sorry didn´t want to be offensive. The pendulum and the picture were the kickstart to this thread. A thought "could be correlated" when I saw the image. I don´t connect pendulums behavior to this picture, I mentoined it because if can get a scan from a picture fare enough away and the source of the disturbance is strong enough to intaract with the film in the camera, too, there could be a polarity change visible on that picture.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
What material are the pyramid and pendulum made from?

The late Vern Cameron, a famous dowser, did work with cones (a pyramid of infinite sides). He found amazing properties. You will have to research as I no longer have his book and do not trust my memory.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
OK, most people know that the word Pyramid is actually Greek, see below:

www.subtleenergies.com...

The Egyptian word for their "pyramids" was mer, and it's definition is interesting, see below:

www.floweroflife.org...

Now I really never knew that, interesting stuff, but probably not moving the thread forward.

How about throwing into the mix the known existence of Egyptian or Babylonian batteries? In series? that would generate a constant flow of electricity? Sorry I am no sparky

Didn't they have to use electrical current to turn their gold into mufcut? Philosophers stone and all that?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mufcutcakeyumyum

Interesting stuff. But could you tell me what "mufcut" is? Because it also is part of you nickname.

reply to post by oghamxx

The guy who made the other thread wrote that the material is not important. Just not to heavy to make your finger muscles work too much, and not to lightweight that the string wouldn´t stretch properly anymore.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

The picture looks like a moire effect caused by two grids interacting.

exactly.... the effect reminds me of 'Buck Rogers' sci-fi movie effects... primitive, basic stuff that was spoofed in the Frankenstein movie.
or even the 19th century 'Spiritualism' craze

ADD:

perhaps the rays/energies that appear to be radiating from the top of the pyramid are some sort of Kirlian Photography technique

en.wikipedia.org...

...Kirlian said that the image he was studying might be compared with the human aura....

edit on 27-4-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

moire effect has a reason. It was then utilized for movie visuals. That you want to use this as a explanation for hoax (I assume because of your word choice) is just ...wow.
Can you provide any photos/contribute to the topic?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If you buy into the heightened awareness of the Pharaoh's, and their abilities to communicate with the Gods, then mufcut was the very very fine white powder produced when you take gold in it's normal form, and agitate it from a clump of atoms into a line of unstable particles, thus removing the "glue" between the particles, rendering it unmetallic. It is still gold but shows no golden attributes, referred to as monoatomic gold.
The white powder was ingested, added to cakes and bread and given to the pharaoh to eat.
Bit like people do the whole colloidal silver thing for today, but more for healing than "altered states"
I think a cave was discovered where it was considered to be a mufcut making factory, somewhere in the holy land.

www.youtube.com...

This might explain better, but I haven't watched it so don't shoot me! (will try find a reference I know)

This is interesting too: Bosnian pyramids

www.youtube.com...

Sorry they are both you tube videos.

Here we are:
Monatomic Gold is a truly exotic substance. Highly-valued by ancient cultures for it's "mystical properties" and "magical powers", it is now re-emerging in modern times, seemingly, just as mankind needs it. Monatomic gold has been used throughout history to heal, encourage spiritual growth and enlightenment and even affect "gravity, space and time". Monatomic Gold is proving to be quite literally a unique "gift from the gods" that we are rediscovering in this time of spiritual need.

Monatomic Gold or "the Philosophers Stone" has literally been worshipped throughout history for it's "unbelievable" powers. That's only to say unbelievable because until recently, science has not been able to determine what it actually did. Today, research is confirming the advanced understanding of monatomic elements that cultures such as the Egyptians had thousands of years ago. Ancient texts have shown that the Pharaohs were fed "sho-bread" containing Monatomic Gold as they were considered worthy of the spiritual enlightenment, heightened awareness and increased life span it was reputed to deliver. It was considered too important to be given to "ordinary" humans. Ancient "priestly scientists" were well-aware of the enhancements monatomic elements made to the human body and DNA as well as helping transcend the spirit to a higher state of evolution. The Sumerians recorded that the gods, or the Annunaki as they called them, came down from heaven and seeded mankind. A few selected humans were chosen to rule the rest as the "representatives" of the gods and were fed monatomic gold (also called Starfire) which made them more intelligent and able to rule the workers.

The current theory is that as monatomic gold is a superconductor and some unknown element in the human brain super conducts when it functions. By adding more superconducting matter to the human brain you are vastly speeding up its processing and functioning power and also consciousness level. Rather like taking a 386 computer and putting a 3.8Ghz Pentium 4 processor and 2Gb of ram inside. It's almost like a "human brain and consciousness" upgrade. At least, that's the theory.

edit on 27-4-2012 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: Added definition.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This is the sort of thing I was looking for, it is lengthy, but for good reason, it covers the following areas amongst others:
Superconductivity
Levitation
Fuel Cells
Spiritual Qualities
even, Nuclear Radiation Shield (Maybe post this on the Fukushima mega thread)

www.awakening-healing.com...

So, could it be that the pyramids were used as factories to produce mufcut, or monoatomic gold, for these varying reasons mentioned above? The piece does state that the powder was found in pyramids.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Am sure you are aware, but there is a similar thread knocking about at the moment:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very similar pictures, and stand points.
Enjoy and hope you get some answers and or additional images you are after.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mufcutcakeyumyum

This thread is new to me, will read it
. I didn´t read it yet but this thread is about collecting pictures, to be exact, high dpi scans of analog pictures.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mufcutcakeyumyum
If you buy into the heightened awareness of the Pharaoh's, and their abilities to communicate with the Gods, then mufcut was the very very fine white powder produced when you take gold in it's normal form, and agitate it from a clump of atoms into a line of unstable particles, thus removing the "glue" between the particles, rendering it unmetallic. It is still gold but shows no golden attributes, referred to as monoatomic gold.
The white powder was ingested, added to cakes and bread and given to the pharaoh to eat.
Bit like people do the whole colloidal silver thing for today, but more for healing than "altered states"
I think a cave was discovered where it was considered to be a mufcut making factory, somewhere in the holy land.

www.youtube.com...

This might explain better, but I haven't watched it so don't shoot me! (will try find a reference I know)

This is interesting too: Bosnian pyramids

www.youtube.com...

Sorry they are both you tube videos.

Here we are:
Monatomic Gold is a truly exotic substance. Highly-valued by ancient cultures for it's "mystical properties" and "magical powers", it is now re-emerging in modern times, seemingly, just as mankind needs it. Monatomic gold has been used throughout history to heal, encourage spiritual growth and enlightenment and even affect "gravity, space and time". Monatomic Gold is proving to be quite literally a unique "gift from the gods" that we are rediscovering in this time of spiritual need.

Monatomic Gold or "the Philosophers Stone" has literally been worshipped throughout history for it's "unbelievable" powers. That's only to say unbelievable because until recently, science has not been able to determine what it actually did. Today, research is confirming the advanced understanding of monatomic elements that cultures such as the Egyptians had thousands of years ago. Ancient texts have shown that the Pharaohs were fed "sho-bread" containing Monatomic Gold as they were considered worthy of the spiritual enlightenment, heightened awareness and increased life span it was reputed to deliver. It was considered too important to be given to "ordinary" humans. Ancient "priestly scientists" were well-aware of the enhancements monatomic elements made to the human body and DNA as well as helping transcend the spirit to a higher state of evolution. The Sumerians recorded that the gods, or the Annunaki as they called them, came down from heaven and seeded mankind. A few selected humans were chosen to rule the rest as the "representatives" of the gods and were fed monatomic gold (also called Starfire) which made them more intelligent and able to rule the workers.

The current theory is that as monatomic gold is a superconductor and some unknown element in the human brain super conducts when it functions. By adding more superconducting matter to the human brain you are vastly speeding up its processing and functioning power and also consciousness level. Rather like taking a 386 computer and putting a 3.8Ghz Pentium 4 processor and 2Gb of ram inside. It's almost like a "human brain and consciousness" upgrade. At least, that's the theory.

edit on 27-4-2012 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: Added definition.

It seems as if you get it Mufcutcakeyumyum WoW that will be a first .

I'm working on a thread to be posted tying the pyramids function and operation together ... and it is not the theories you've heard before .

I'd be interested in your input once I begin the thread .

And Yes while we are on the subject the real news is the Bosnian pyramid !

"A team of physicists have detected an energy beam that is coming out of the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun! The radius of the beam is 4.5 meters with a frequency of 28 kHz."

read here

www.piramidasunca.ba...

Regarding the picture although the lines indicate a pattern that according to my research is pretty accurate ....
I don't see how the effect was transferred to film .. was it ordinary film ?

I've seen the pic before and without any other info it's just a curiosity .

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have pictures of the pyramids taken (2008) with a regular camera - might even have a panorama of the site.

I will try to scan using dpi settings you suggest. Fortunately, I have the disk space to handle the size of the file.

I will let you know.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join