It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion and BTS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Even this thread is getting out of hand, I've counted heaps of insults accusations aimed directed and squarely toward Christians.

Unfortunately - - this is all too typical a response - - - for just not agreeing with Christianity.

It stunts critical thinking and diverse viewpoints.

edit on 28-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Then I guess you`ll blame Christians.

Sorry, friend, but I do not play the "Blame Game" as some in here do. I am a talker, and love to talk. I blame no one for that, it surely is genetic in nature. I am very well educated on the Bibles, Religion in general, theology and religious history, and love to teach that to those who know it not. It keeps my hands busy. Keeps me busy. Helps to pass the hours.
Idle hands.....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I am very well educated on the Bibles, Religion in general, theology and religious history, and love to teach that to those who know it not.

Yep, you are, and you do, consistently.

The people who are too fragile to stand up to the scrutiny and questioning of those who are skeptical and/or critical of mainstream beliefs and strive to point out the flaws in the thinking of the more "straight-and-narrow" path ..... maybe should reconsider participating. There is an entire world full of thinking and searching/seeking people!

[expecting flames]

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Expecting flame? Well, a candle for you! Well said.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think a good ole fashioned orgy between both sides would smooth things out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join